Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ugh, I'm starting to get really annoyed. I have four photo holdouts and I'm just like fork 'em over already! Especially Wolfgang, he's so spoiled. 😒
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited December 2020
    If anyone wants to come over my island is open :) Free stuff on the stalls in the fairgrounds and shops are open. The toy in my shop is a red RC Helicopter for anyone who wants one. Also Redd is here. He has fake quaint painting, fake ancient statue and fake wild painting left half, also a green picnic basket. Dodo code is: 8C8G2

Also, don't forget to check nook shopping. Winter Sweater and Aurora Wall available right now.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    If anyone wants to come over my island is open :) Free stuff on the stalls in the fairgrounds and shops are open. The toy in my shop is a red RC Helicopter for anyone who wants one. Also Redd is here. He has fake quaint painting, fake ancient statue and fake wild painting left half, also a green picnic basket. Dodo code is: 8C8G2

Also, don't forget to check nook shopping. Winter Sweater and Aurora Wall available right now.

Redd won't let me buy a painting because I already bought one from my other island.

Redd won't let me buy a painting because I already bought one from my other island.

Well that's annoying, haha! I'd get it for you, but I've already bought one too.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I had snow all evening while playing 😍 everyone was wearing their adorable winter clothes, and there were a lot of small, fun little moments with my villagers. Just had a lovely time playing.
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I had snow all evening while playing 😍 everyone was wearing their adorable winter clothes, and there were a lot of small, fun little moments with my villagers. Just had a lovely time playing.

Yes I LOVE the winter outfits when it snows. So cute!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2020
    It's a good thing I love Doc so much he wanted to trade my diner apron for a toilet cleaning set and thought I would love it lol. I couldn't say no because he wanted the apron and I love him so much but really? Cleaning toilets irl is enough I don't needed to be reminded of it in game lol.

Anyway opening my island Dodo code 10383

I have the mini circuit for toys and kicks is here. I cleaned out my storage a bit too so there's a bunch of stuff sitting around by the diys, take whatever you want. Murphy is crafting jail bars

Edit: closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    It's a good thing I love Doc so much he wanted to trade my diner apron for a toilet cleaning set and thought I would love it lol. I couldn't say no because he wanted the apron and I love him so much but really? Cleaning toilets irl is enough I don't needed to be reminded of it in game lol.

I have the mini circuit for toys and kicks is here. I cleaned out my storage a bit too so there's a bunch of stuff sitting around by the diys, take whatever you want.

I have people on my island right now and I'm cooking dinner haha, but if you are still open later I will stop by :)

I have the mini circuit for toys and kicks is here. I cleaned out my storage a bit too so there's a bunch of stuff sitting around by the diys, take whatever you want.

I have people on my island right now and I'm cooking dinner haha, but if you are still open later I will stop by :)

I will most likely be open for a while. I might pop out for groceries but probably not for a bit yet anyway and I might reopen after anyway

I will most likely be open for a while. I might pop out for groceries but probably not for a bit yet anyway and I might reopen after anyway
    Thanks ) just heading there now :)
    I found a Lost Item guide today, in case anyone ever needs help narrowing down who to give the item to (you get more friendship points if you get it right the first time around)

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_item
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm trying to make a Christmas tree farm by house but I have to dig up flowers and cut down fruit trees and poor Bluebear was going around watering all the flowers just for me to throw them in the trash and then went to sit under the trees after. Oops sorry Bluebear but also lol.
    I found a Lost Item guide today, in case anyone ever needs help narrowing down who to give the item to (you get more friendship points if you get it right the first time around)

That looks awesome. I never get the right villager first lol.

That looks awesome. I never get the right villager first lol.

Thanks! I've been able to guess a few but get it wrong most the time haha! This should help, though I have repeats of some villager types
    I'm trying to make a Christmas tree farm by house but I have to dig up flowers and cut down fruit trees and poor Bluebear was going around watering all the flowers just for me to throw them in the trash and then went to sit under the trees after. Oops sorry Bluebear but also lol.

That sounds great!

I've been working on a toy store but barely started. Like a Santa workshop type but I don't have enough Christmasy things yet haha. I'm going to use the inside of one of the houses I have making up my castle since so far I hadn't done anything with them. I was going to make it all one room but there's soo many toys I may include the full house haha. An electronics room with the helicopters, swiches, ring cons, radios etc, race car tracks. (any other ideas? ) A plushie room for teddy bears, mum's plushies, the new toy dog etc. Maybe art supply room if I can find enough stuff, and then outdoorsy types of toys (the jungle gym, horses, pools sandboxes) The main room with Classic toys/Best sellers (dino toy, rocking horse etc)
    I know it's late, my shops are closed, but I'm going to leave my island open overnight as I put a ton of free stuff in my fairgrounds if anyone wants to come take a look haha. They are overflowing. You're probably all asleep though, lol. so I'll reopen tomorrow too. Dodo code is 636MV

That sounds great!

I've been working on a toy store but barely started. Like a Santa workshop type but I don't have enough Christmasy things yet haha. I'm going to use the inside of one of the houses I have making up my castle since so far I hadn't done anything with them. I was going to make it all one room but there's soo many toys I may include the full house haha. An electronics room with the helicopters, swiches, ring cons, radios etc, race car tracks. (any other ideas? ) A plushie room for teddy bears, mum's plushies, the new toy dog etc. Maybe art supply room if I can find enough stuff, and then outdoorsy types of toys (the jungle gym, horses, pools sandboxes) The main room with Classic toys/Best sellers (dino toy, rocking horse etc)

The toy store idea is really cool. I'd be way too overwhelmed lol but it sounds like you have a really good plan.

Yeah I have almost no christmas stuff yet so the tree farm might be hard right now. I have trees planted now and am going to try to work some holly in but beyond that I don't have anything yet. I'm moving my 2nd house that I've been meaning to do up as a Cafe to be part of the farm as like a little shop/visitor center. Might just keep it a Cafe but Christmas themed. IDK. I didn't make it too far past "I should make a tree farm. Okay I need trees and to get rid of these flowers" now I've done more than I feel like for the night (digging up flowers is annoying lol)

That sounds great!

The toy store idea is really cool. I'd be way too overwhelmed lol but it sounds like you have a really good plan.

Yeah I have almost no christmas stuff yet so the tree farm might be hard right now. I have trees planted now and am going to try to work some holly in but beyond that I don't have anything yet. I'm moving my 2nd house that I've been meaning to do up as a Cafe to be part of the farm as like a little shop/visitor center. Might just keep it a Cafe but Christmas themed. IDK. I didn't make it too far past "I should make a tree farm. Okay I need trees and to get rid of these flowers" now I've done more than I feel like for the night (digging up flowers is annoying lol)

Haha it is. I always keep a garbage can in my inventory for digging up flowers so that I can toss them every time my pockets are full.
    edited December 2020

That sounds great!

Haha it is. I always keep a garbage can in my inventory for digging up flowers so that I can toss them every time my pockets are full.

I try to keep a garbage can close by but I'd been cleaning up flowers on the other side of my island a little bit earlier and forgot it over there so I was dug up a bunch and then realized I had to run back for it lol. Funnily enough it had been where I'm putting the tree farm and then I moved it across. If I had the thought sooner and did that first it wouldn't even have been an issue lol
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    Does anyone have the puppy plushie at The Cranny today? I want to get it in multiple colors 🐕
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have the puppy plushie at The Cranny today? I want to get it in multiple colors 🐕

I have a pink dollhouse with a brown roof and a purple helicopter. I really want all the puppies too. Hopefully my 2 islands will have different colors.
    edited December 2020
    I want to try and collect everything for my toy store haha!

So far I have:
    Flowers Pop-Up Book (In my Nooks today)
    Red RC Helicopter
    Plushie Puppy (Lemon & White)
    Dollhouse Blue
    Dollhouse Purple
    Mini Circuit Pink & Purple

Also Stockings I Have Cute and Chic

If anyone needs any of these let me know and I"ll send to you! If you have something else I'd love to buy it from you or visit your nooks if it's in stock haha.

So far I have:
    Red RC Helicopter
    Dollhouse Blue

If anyone needs any of these let me know and I"ll send to you! If you have something else I'd love to buy it from you or visit your nooks if it's in stock haha.

Can I get the blue dollhouse? I have a brown dollhouse at my shop today if you wanted to come over and buy it. I could also send you a red tin robot and a purple helicopter.

So far I have:
    Red RC Helicopter
    Dollhouse Blue

Can I get the blue dollhouse? I have a brown dollhouse at my shop today if you wanted to come over and buy it. I could also send you a red tin robot and a purple helicopter.

Sure! Ty! I'm just on my way to pick up a purple dollhouse and a kids blue & white tent from someone first. Do you need those too?

So far I have:
    Red RC Helicopter
    Dollhouse Blue

Sure! Ty! I'm just on my way to pick up a purple dollhouse and a kids blue & white tent from someone first. Do you need those too?

yes I need those! I can just catalog them if you come over to my island.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top