Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    One of my art friends did a 'draw in your mutuals' style thing' and they did mine and it's so dope. 🤩

XDvlwy7.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited December 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you think are your top 5 songs of 2020? (We could use your Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year to see if your prediction is correct, for those who use this or anything similar.)

1. (Don't) Need You [Reimagined] by Normandie
    2. White Flag (Live Session) by Normandie
    3. Bonfire of the Millennials by Annisokay
    4. Sinking Under by Until I Wake
    5. Self Riot by Wildways

If Self Riot gets in my top 5 this year, I will flip. XD Cuz it was also in my top 5 last year. Haha.

Is it bad if I say that I've been listening to a lot of music this year (as I always do) but like I don't think I have a top 5 for songs? I tend to just pick a station for my echo to play based on my mood/activity and leave it at that :sweat_smile:
    One of my art friends did a 'draw in your mutuals' style thing' and they did mine and it's so dope. 🤩
    XDvlwy7.png

That is really pretty :love:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

IT'S THE BEST SONG. WHAT'S WRONG WITCHU.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited December 2020
    I was exposed to Covid-19 over the weekend and I got tested for that today. So now I have to self quarantine for several days, at least until I get the test results back. Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is a great song. I love the song! In fact it's one the most popular Christmas out there today. But they play that so much at this time of the year. So some people are bound to be sick of hearing that song being played over and over again on the radio today.
  • Options
    You can only find this kinda humor on Tumblr. No other social media platforms has people with this level of sarcasm.
    p42BEzJ.png

sunman502 wrote: »
    I was exposed to Covid-19 over the weekend and I got tested for that today. So now I have to self quarantine for several days, at least until I get the test results back. Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is a great song. I love the song! In fact it's one the most popular Christmas out there today. But they play that so much at this time of the year. So some people are bound to be sick of hearing that song being played over and over again on the radio today.

Oh no. Hopefully you don't have the virus!!

I can never get sick of that song. You can play it all day for the whole month and I'll be singing it still. I was already playing the song since end of October. 🙊🙈
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    You can only find this kinda humor on Tumblr. No other social media platforms has people with this level of sarcasm.
    p42BEzJ.png

I can never get sick of that song. You can play it all day for the whole month and I'll be singing it still. I was already playing the song since end of October. 🙊🙈
    So do I! I feel fine! But with Covid, one can't tell if they have it or not. There are reported cases where someone has the virus but don't show any of the symptoms. But thank you for caring DeKay.
  • Options
    p42BEzJ.png

So do I! I feel fine! But with Covid, one can't tell if they have it or not. There are reported cases where someone has the virus but don't show any of the symptoms. But thank you for caring DeKay.

Yeah, that's true.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I could not stay asleep last night
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    that's so crazy! can't believe it's been this long since it was started
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    that's so crazy! can't believe it's been this long since it was started

Yep....

Sorry, I gotta add the extra dots at the end there cuz now, they keep having that "body is too short" thing even when I quote someone. This wasn't like this last time. 🙄

My Top songs of 2020 just came out. I CAN'T BELIEVE Бабкибабкибабки GOT #1 AGAIN!! :O It was #1 last year. And Self Riot is in here too. JHAGDJAHGFKDJJH.

NKLB4Ly.png

By the way, White Flag (Live Session) was #7 and Bonfire of The Millennials as I predicted to be in the top 5 was #19. 😅😅
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Insomnia? If so, you might want to try sleeping with a weighted blanket over you. I hear that that's suppose to help with insomnia. In fact I was thinking about getting one myself because I too have a hard time falling and staying a sleep at night.
  • Options
    Insomnia? If so, you might want to try sleeping with a weighted blanket over you. I hear that that's suppose to help with insomnia. In fact I was thinking about getting one myself because I too have a hard time falling and staying a sleep at night.

I've heard weighted blankets are nice for anxiety and things, so I keep thinking about getting one...if you get one before I do, let me know how it is!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's an account on social media whose posts make you smile?

Thebootydiaries on Tumblr. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

None, since I'm not on those social medias all that much.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member

I think I have an unfortunate mix of anxiety and insomnia. Earlier was another night of waking up too early and not being able to sleep again. 7 hours of lying in bed in a panic. I've never been so tired before
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    94f3136bfa333ae639942785d8a0e30a0bcfbf7d.jpg

OH MY GOD, THIS FORUM TOOK OUT THE ABILITY TO POST A PIC WITHOUT ANY CAPTION/WORDS. 😡😡
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I don’t do social media, and I have no interest in doing it.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don’t have any social media’s
    they/he
  • Options
    Well my top 5 songs was not what I expected. I got this.

1. Gives you Hell by All-American Rejects
    2. Walk by Foo Fighters
    3. St. Elmos Fire by John Parr
    4. Help! by the Beatles
    5. Hey Jude by the Beatles
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

OH MY GOD, THIS FORUM TOOK OUT THE ABILITY TO POST A PIC WITHOUT ANY CAPTION/WORDS. 😡😡

The drawing looks great!

Also, I thought you were never able to post pics without captions? At least I remember it being that way before.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

2. Walk by Foo Fighters
    4. Help! by the Beatles

Hehe, nothing you predicted got in! 😂😂

The drawing looks great!

Also, I thought you were never able to post pics without captions? At least I remember it being that way before.

Thanks. 😸

Nah, at one point of time, they did. I remember being excited about it. 😂 And I also noticed now, you have to write more than 5 characters even when you quote someone. Last time, you can even just post a smiley face after quoting and it will work. 😔
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

2. Walk by Foo Fighters
    4. Help! by the Beatles

Hehe, nothing you predicted got in! 😂😂

The drawing looks great!

Thanks. 😸

Nah, at one point of time, they did. I remember being excited about it. 😂 And I also noticed now, you have to write more than 5 characters even when you quote someone. Last time, you can even just post a smiley face after quoting and it will work. 😔

My top one was number 8. Everything else was a lot further down.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't think there's a particular one...I've kinda been avoiding popular social media platforms since the pandemic started :sweat_smile:

Also, my Spotify warped came in and the top five are all Shinee songs :sweat_smile: but I really only use Spotify for playlists my friends have shared with me or for artists (like Shinee) I can't find on Amazon Music...so I'm not all that suprised.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top