Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: November 22, 2020
    Username: @Womble
    Page: here
    Type: Suburban family house
    Description: Suburban family house
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Username: Kellogg J Kellogg (Forum name), Waxenintegral (Gallery name)
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Retail
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Romantic Garden
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 20
    Lot traits: Optional
    Public restrooms? Yes
    Favorite color schemes: Black, white, purple
    Colors you dislike: Beige
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Magnolia Promenade
    Link to specific building or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? This is going to be a swinging sixties fashion boutique that will be owned by one of the played Sims in the Sim 66 simlit game. Cash register is important, a staff room is required and the decor should be Sixties inspired with lots of artistic flourishes among the mannequins and a speaker or two to provide music.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but the builder can contact me with questions and ideas any time.
    Additional instructions? Make it groovy!
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: November 22, 2020
    Username: @Womble
    Page: here
    Type: Suburban family house
    Description: Suburban family house
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Luger81Luger81 Posts: 7 New Member
    Sim/Household
    Username: Luger81
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color:Caucasian
    Hair color: Brown and turning gray
    Aspiration​: Romance/Soulmate
    ​Bonus Trait: Any
    Traits: Romantic, Geek, Clumsy
    Name desired (optional): Lucas Brinkmeyer
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://tinyurl.com/yyvkbzqd
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Please. Yes.
    Additional instructions?
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited December 2020
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: MayaRose1138
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Star Wars-type home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Seasons, Island Living, Journey to Batuu, Parenthood, Toddler SP, Kids Room, GTW, Cats & Dogs, Pet Stuff, Outdoor Retreat.
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Lot traits: doesn’t matter
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master bedroom, two kids room (with two beds in each) and one toddler room that can be remade later as a kids room.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: earthy, sandy, metal colours suitable for a desert home
    Colors you dislike: fluoro, black
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Decent sized room to put collections in, pool if possible, study room
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Depends on whether they have any questions. I’m happy to discuss things.
    Additional instructions:
    Please don’t use the move objects cheat - I don’t use that in my game and don’t want to have to for a home.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
    SLpPUp.png
  • bgmaraujobgmaraujo Posts: 2 New Member
    Sim/Household
    Username: bgmaraujo
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Caucasian
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Aspiration​: Musician / Songwriter
    ​Bonus Trait: Comedian
    Traits: Bookworm, Creativity
    Name desired (optional): Daniel Hawkes
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? None
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://photos.app.goo.gl/cShKpbge13iXNRRh6
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Not really.
    Additional instructions? Nope
  • HelpAGirlOutHelpAGirlOut Posts: 3 New Member
    Username: HelpAGirlOut
    Preferred builder: Anyone willing! <3
    Type of build: Beach, Coastal, Elevated, Stilts, Pining, Treehouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, My First Pet Stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 in Brindleton Bay
    Lot traits:
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Sure! If you want, you can furnish/decorate with what's shown in the photos (it's very minimal) on my imgur: HelpAGirlOutt spelled with 2 t's
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay is the name of the Sims 4 "world" I'll be using. I'm not entirely sure what this question means, haha! Sorry, I'm super new to all of this!
    Link to specific house or plan: My imgur page: HelpAGirlOutt spelled with 2 t's
    Special requirements: A fun pool out back with a cool design, and a hot tub please!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but always welcome!
    Additional instructions? Hi there! I'm brand new here and would absolutely love if my irl dream house on my Imgur page above can be replicated as close as possible, in terms of the exterior structure and color, and the interior floorplans/layout inside :) Does not need to be decorated or furnished but you can if you'd like to! Feel free to do as much or as little :) I mainly just want the structure built. I've been struggling to simply build the house on my own, lol. I'm playing on console/PS4 offline/not EA Play if that matters just FYI. Just also please let me know how to access the lot when it's finished. I don't know exactly how all of this works, I'm new! :) And thank you in advance to whoever claims this for your time and generosity!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, please could I claim this request :)

Username: HelpAGirlOut
    Preferred builder: Anyone willing! <3
    Type of build: Beach, Coastal, Elevated, Stilts, Pining, Treehouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, My First Pet Stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 in Brindleton Bay
    Lot traits:
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Sure! If you want, you can furnish/decorate with what's shown in the photos (it's very minimal) on my imgur: HelpAGirlOutt spelled with 2 t's
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay is the name of the Sims 4 "world" I'll be using. I'm not entirely sure what this question means, haha! Sorry, I'm super new to all of this!
    Link to specific house or plan: My imgur page: HelpAGirlOutt spelled with 2 t's
    Special requirements: A fun pool out back with a cool design, and a hot tub please!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but always welcome!
    Additional instructions? Hi there! I'm brand new here and would absolutely love if my irl dream house on my Imgur page above can be replicated as close as possible, in terms of the exterior structure and color, and the interior floorplans/layout inside :) Does not need to be decorated or furnished but you can if you'd like to! Feel free to do as much or as little :) I mainly just want the structure built. I've been struggling to simply build the house on my own, lol. I'm playing on console/PS4 offline/not EA Play if that matters just FYI. Just also please let me know how to access the lot when it's finished. I don't know exactly how all of this works, I'm new! :) And thank you in advance to whoever claims this for your time and generosity!
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member

Username: FatTribble23
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Southern Farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? City Living, Get to Work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, Get Together, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Nifty Knitting, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddlers, Bowling Night, Kids Room, Vintage Glamor, Backyard, Movie Hanggout, Perfect Patio.
    Lot size (dimensions):20x30
    Lot traits: none
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 3 plus a bonus room/office/library so 4?
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? one adult master with en suite, two kids rooms
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Blue, rose pink, any shade of green except bright/acid/neon
    Colors you dislike: Yellow and orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Minimally, I have an old computer
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: Sexton Falls Southern Farmhouse It doesn't have to be an exact copy.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Minimal landscaping
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, please contact me with any questions though
    Additional instructions? The only things that are important to me are a big wraparound porch with "gingerbread" and at least 3 dormers in the front.

Thank you!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2020
    Username: indigo_snap45
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional,
    Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all except starwars, eco lifestyle, and my first pet stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits: homey, party place, chef's kitchen
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 7

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    one master bedroom with a tv lounge area, one guest bedroom, a large bedroom for each gender & each age including a nursery with toddler furniture that will fit twins. A small, separate guest house for the butler would be amazing if possible.

Number of bathrooms: at least 5, one of them being attached to the master

Favorite color schemes:
    turquoise, white, yellow, green, gold

Colors you dislike:
    maroon, bright orange and bright pink... bright fluorescent colors.

Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    yes

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?:
    the 64x64 in brindleton bay

Link to specific house or plan: I couldn't find anything specific enough for what I have in mind, but the house I'm envisioning is on the larger side with white painted brick, has a turret or two, egg blue doors and windows (or as close as possible), and lots of flowers climbing up the walls. Please message me if you have questions!

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Please include a front garden with lots of flowers and a white pergola by the front door. For the backyard, a big pool with a pretty design, a hot tub, and a few cozy outdoor cooking and entertaining areas decorated with string lights and that one tree with lanterns somewhere near a patio please. Also a cute fenced in outside area for growing veggies, flowers, and flower arranging. Last if a nice play area outside for kids and toddlers could be included that would be nice.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but it would be nice because as you can see by the edits I’m indecisive haha

Additional instructions?:
    I'd like a chic and colorful style for the decor. My main sim likes gourmet cooking, baking cupcakes and throwing fun parties. I would love to have some kind of pantry/wine storage area with the cupcake machine and maybe a breakfast nook all in the same space near the kitchen. It would be nice if it could be pet friendly, have a laundry room, a big library with at least 2 desks in one of the turrets, and a secret area to study magic (desk, cauldron ect.). A spacious basement with a bar, karaoke machine, YouTuber station, and a dj table with a music area for parties would be fabulous. Last, a nice size gym either in the basement or on the first floor would be nice because my sim is very active. Thank you for your time!
    Post edited by indigo_snap45 on
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2020
    deleted, see above
    Post edited by indigo_snap45 on
    edited December 2020
    hellodecember_cover.jpg
    I'm merging November and December in this thread. I hope everyone is doing well!
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Happy December! <3

f7928e8489fd3692f54c8a8d45e2fa5b.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Thanks for merging the threads dearest @Lissykin!! I hope the month of December will be joyful for all!
    500_F_178421411_gA2j8Y6ZZJ4n9RzCPQI2LriIzJLiZZk5.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member

Wishing Everyone a beautiful December :)

Zi08Pn9.jpg?1

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Bluegayle my dear, your Japanese restaurant is on The Gallery. I hope you like and enjoy it.

Teriyaki

Japanese style restaurant placed in the Wakabi District in a 20x15 lot. It has a bicycle parking and a small zen garden out. Inside 3 areas to sit and eat: one for groups, other for couples near to the fireplace and the last one in the back balcony. Bar area in the top. NoCC, MOO, Play Tested
    Active bb.moveobjects on before placing it.

11zBPah.png

PICS:
    https://imgur.com/a/0DnXPRC

GALLERY LINK:
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7767664D349611EB80C4F8716E6D1AC6
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Teriyaki looks awesome @AIRIS6962 . I love the patterns, pops of colour, details, architecture, everything. Well done 🌟❤️
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    May this month bring everyone health, wealth and unexpected miracles!

4U6nGyT.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @AIRIS6962 , your Japanese restaurant turned out awesome and looks so authentic. Well done! <3