Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    kkanne31 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @kkanne31 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > Happy Birthday for tomorrow! <3 I hope that you have a very lovely birthday!
    > It is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game! Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    > With the virus situation, many simmers are finding that simming has been helping them through this time.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the nice welcome!

You’re welcome :)
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    Hello, Jonathan here (22), I'm a medical student irl but a high school student in my sims 4 game hehe... nice to meet you all and please like this comments so i can earn point faster haha, just kidding :wink:
    Hello, Jonathan here (22), I'm a medical student irl but a high school student in my sims 4 game hehe... nice to meet you all and please like this comments so i can earn point faster haha, just kidding :wink:

Hello @jonathan_1998 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope your medical studies are going well. You would enjoy simming to have a restful break from the stresses of studying. Simming is fun also!
    Happy simming! :)
  • CresandraCresandra Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! I've apparently been here for eight years and never posted a thing! I'm here to satisfy my coding urges, so I hope I'll be able to contribute useful things to the modding community here soon!
    edited November 2020
    Cresandra wrote: »
    Hello! I've apparently been here for eight years and never posted a thing! I'm here to satisfy my coding urges, so I hope I'll be able to contribute useful things to the modding community here soon!

Hello @Cresandra :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for 8 years. You would have enjoyed spending many happy hours over that time simming!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • CresandraCresandra Posts: 19 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is great that you have been simming for 8 years. You would have enjoyed spending many happy hours over that time simming!

Thank you @rosemow for the lovely welcome! Nice to meet you as well! I can honestly say that I have actively spent time on the forums for over 8 years doing nothing but lurking! Baha!

Happy simming to you as well!
  • whimsuwhimsu Posts: 18 Member
    Hello! c:
    I am reviving an account that I never got much use out of. Not sure if I ever introduced myself, but if so, it was soooooooooo long ago.
    I've been simming since gosh.. elementary. I'm twenty eight now, so it's been a very long time. ^^;; I was always really good at keeping up with all the expansions until Sims 4 came around, but now I'm starting to dabble in Sims 4 and grow my collection finally!

I work full time as a receptionist and I love photography, my pets, & plants! (I really like taking care of my plants.)

Thank you @rosemow for the lovely welcome! Nice to meet you as well! I can honestly say that I have actively spent time on the forums for over 8 years doing nothing but lurking! Baha!

Happy simming to you as well!

You’re welcome @Cresandra :) Thankyou very much!
    edited November 2020
    whimsu wrote: »
    Hello! c:
    I am reviving an account that I never got much use out of. Not sure if I ever introduced myself, but if so, it was soooooooooo long ago.
    I've been simming since gosh.. elementary. I'm twenty eight now, so it's been a very long time. ^^;; I was always really good at keeping up with all the expansions until Sims 4 came around, but now I'm starting to dabble in Sims 4 and grow my collection finally!

I work full time as a receptionist and I love photography, my pets, & plants! (I really like taking care of my plants.)

Hello @whimsu :) It is nice to meet you,
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child at school and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 I hope your getting of the sims 4 expansion, game and stuff packs goes well!
    It is very nice that you enjoy taking photos and taking care of your plants. It is lovely looking outdoors in our homes and seeing very nice plants and pretty flowers :)
    It is lovely doing gardens for our sims homes also :)
  • emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    Hello, I'm Emily. I have played all Sims games, but Sims 3 is my absolute favorite of all the games (at least until Sims 5 comes out)! It is the game I am currently playing. I have Generations and WA EP. I wish there was a EP sale or complete Sims 3 bundle release so I could play more of the EPs (would love Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Ambitions).

My town is Riverview. I own two pre-made houses which I have redecorated (Rose Haven and Doll's House). My original Sim married townie Jebediah Wilson and I play under his grandson's family (Henry). Due to glitching and switching families, some members of family do not know they are related (his married cousin has a massive crush on him and stalks him at home and around town). I recently restarted the town over and moved my legacy family and their relatives back in (had to delete Jeb so there wasn't any weird Back to the Future kind of stuff haha). There was a glitch in my game where there was no longer any aging or story progression even though I do not have either of these features turned off plus I missed some of the original Riverview townies (who doesn't love Lucky Perkins, The Spensters, The Frio Brothers?!)

I'm excited to see who else is still playing Sims 3 in 2020/2021! :D
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
    Hello, I'm Emily. I have played all Sims games, but Sims 3 is my absolute favorite of all the games (at least until Sims 5 comes out)! It is the game I am currently playing. I have Generations and WA EP. I wish there was a EP sale or complete Sims 3 bundle release so I could play more of the EPs (would love Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Ambitions).

My town is Riverview. I own two pre-made houses which I have redecorated (Rose Haven and Doll's House). My original Sim married townie Jebediah Wilson and I play under his grandson's family (Henry). Due to glitching and switching families, some members of family do not know they are related (his married cousin has a massive crush on him and stalks him at home and around town). I recently restarted the town over and moved my legacy family and their relatives back in (had to delete Jeb so there wasn't any weird Back to the Future kind of stuff haha). There was a glitch in my game where there was no longer any aging or story progression even though I do not have either of these features turned off plus I missed some of the original Riverview townies (who doesn't love Lucky Perkins, The Spensters, The Frio Brothers?!)

I'm excited to see who else is still playing Sims 3 in 2020/2021! :D

Hello @emilyofspielburg :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played all the versions of The Sims and are enjoying currently playing Sims 3. I hope you will soon be able to get more expansion packs. Perhaps there will a Christmas sale on the packs?
    It is great that you are playing in Riverview. It is a very nice world :)
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 3 section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Hello. I don't know how to make proper introductions so I'll get to the point.

Sims 4 is my first Sim game but not the first simulation created by Maxis - that belongs to Sim City 2000, in which I've played that series all the way to Sim City 4.
    SamDenny wrote: »
    Hello. I don't know how to make proper introductions so I'll get to the point.

Sims 4 is my first Sim game but not the first simulation created by Maxis - that belongs to Sim City 2000, in which I've played that series all the way to Sim City 4.

Hello @SamDenny :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you first played simming games by Maxi by playing Sim City 2000 and that then led to play the rest of the series through to Sim City 4. All simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful Sims 4 gaming tips.
  • emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-17731661"]
    It is very nice that you have played all the versions of The Sims and are enjoying currently playing Sims 3. I hope you will soon be able to get more expansion packs. Perhaps there will a Christmas sale on the packs?
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 3 section of the forums

Happy simming! :)[/quote]

Hi again, Rose! I am really hoping for a Sims 3 holiday sale to expand my Sims experience! Thank you for the link!
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy

Hi again, Rose! I am really hoping for a Sims 3 holiday sale to expand my Sims experience! Thank you for the link!

You’re welcome @emilyofspielburg :)...
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    Hi. I'm new to posting to the forums although I've been coming to read off and on for a few years. I started the Sims with Sims 2 and I've now progressed to Sims 4. I had a stroke a year ago and retired, so I finally have more time to play and thought it would be a good time to get involved on the forums, so hello everyone.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
    Hi. I'm new to posting to the forums although I've been coming to read off and on for a few years. I started the Sims with Sims 2 and I've now progressed to Sims 4. I had a stroke a year ago and retired, so I finally have more time to play and thought it would be a good time to get involved on the forums, so hello everyone.

Hello @FatTribble23 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and that has now led you to also play Sims 4.Simming is fun!
    I am sorry to hear that you had a stroke :( I send hugs to you <3 as you live with the effects of having the stroke.
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Sul sul and deg deg, everyone. I haven't read all 659 pages of this thread, but I gather that rosemow has been responding to every single introduction and welcoming each poster?? How lovely of you.
    The Sims 2 and 4 have been a fun addition to our home this year. This game has provided some much-needed pandemic escapism for mom, some fun architecture and design learning for the child who wants to get good at that but is too young for CAD, and many hours of creative playtime spent together.
    I have appreciated all the posts here that have helped us with game questions and am looking forward to reading more.
    Best wishes, mightysprite
    gen3-banner.png
    Sul sul and deg deg, everyone. I haven't read all 659 pages of this thread, but I gather that rosemow has been responding to every single introduction and welcoming each poster?? How lovely of you.
    The Sims 2 and 4 have been a fun addition to our home this year. This game has provided some much-needed pandemic escapism for mom, some fun architecture and design learning for the child who wants to get good at that but is too young for CAD, and many hours of creative playtime spent together.
    I have appreciated all the posts here that have helped us with game questions and am looking forward to reading more.
    Best wishes, mightysprite

Hello @mightysprite :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you and your family have been enjoying playing Sims 2 and Sims 4 this year. Many simmers have been finding that simming has helped them through the quarantine time and provided an enjoyable and fun break from real life and all that is happening. It is great that your child is a simmer too :)
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads, and enjoy posting on the threads also.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @FatTribble23 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and that has now led you to also play Sims 4.Simming is fun!
    > I am sorry to hear that you had a stroke :( I send hugs to you <3 as you live with the effects of having the stroke.
    > I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.

Thank you so much for your warm words Rosemow. I'm very fortunate to have few side effects from my stroke, just some residual weakness and balance issues. I feel very blessed! I'm looking forward to participating in discussions here. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @FatTribble23 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and that has now led you to also play Sims 4.Simming is fun!
    > I am sorry to hear that you had a stroke :( I send hugs to you <3 as you live with the effects of having the stroke.
    > I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.

Thank you so much for your warm words Rosemow. I'm very fortunate to have few side effects from my stroke, just some residual weakness and balance issues. I feel very blessed! I'm looking forward to participating in discussions here. :smile:

You’re welcome @FatTribble23 :)
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Hi I'm Chris, I'm 27, I'm been playing the Sims since Bustin Out, there's not much to be said about me.
    Hi I'm Chris, I'm 27, I'm been playing the Sims since Bustin Out, there's not much to be said about me.

Hello @temporalgod :) It is nice to meet you :)
    It is great that you have been simming since Bustin Out. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating sims and building in the game! Simming is a great game to play!
  • LyncesableLyncesable Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, I'm Lyncesable and you can call me whatever you like (even Santa Clause. My real name has been kinda... wel... controversial since 2015). I play the Sims since I think 2 years, starting on PS4 and I bought it about a week and a half ago for my laptop. I am Dutch, but I usually hang out at both Dutch and English forums. I like Maxis Match CC :)
    Lyncesable wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Lyncesable and you can call me whatever you like (even Santa Clause. My real name has been kinda... wel... controversial since 2015). I play the Sims since I think 2 years, starting on PS4 and I bought it about a week and a half ago for my laptop. I am Dutch, but I usually hang out at both Dutch and English forums. I like Maxis Match CC :)

Hello @Lyncesable :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for 2 years and began simming by playing the console version. It is great that you now play the pc version also. Simming is enjoyable and fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top