Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• hpJordanhpJordan Posts: 3 New Member
    there should be a magic school like Hogwarts that playable for children and teens of supernatural parents like mermaid, vampire. even if they're normal and players are able to, chose the uniforms,colors of the school and the emblem. also make the realm of magic livable.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    @EA_Mage

While platforms have their uses, they didn't meet my expectations, and without MOO, are mostly useless within a house.

What I would like to be able to do, without cheat codes, is either:

1) Place a variable height platform within a room, even if it fills the entire room, without deleting the area from the room. Why? So I can make the room with medium height walls (4 steps above normal), and then place a 4-step-high platform in it, thereby simulating Sims 3 style friezes (which were incorrectly labeled, they should've been called sub-flooring).

2) Add an option to place rooms ON TOP OF platforms. Same reason as above. But with this option, you'd have to enabled decorating the platform with exterior wall patterns.

3) Just create a new sub-flooring option, and make them work like Sims 3 friezes, plus the height adjuster.

Too many times, I've abandoned builds because porch roofing interferes with window placement on second stories. Adding one of the above options would eliminate it, as we could place enough subflooring between floors to accommodate the porch roof.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • H3ll0KI77YH3ll0KI77Y Posts: 1 New Member
    PLEASEEEE MAKE A CHEAT OR CODE OR SOMETHING SO ITS LIKE IN THE SIMS 3 WHERE YOU CAN DO THE MOVE OBJECTS CHEAT AND YOU CAN DRAG AND DROP YOUR SIM IT WOULD MAKE CREATING PHOTOS VIDEOS ETC.. SO SO MUCH EASIER PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited November 2020
    When I’m using the gallery, I’d like to be able to filter residential lots by the number of bedrooms.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • lazyboneslazybones Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to see more content linked with the crime career or crime in general. Like being able to be a mob boss or a robber or online criminal things like that. Also maybe having a feud with another crime family. Pretty much just being able to have more fun with crime. Maybe with a new world or just adding more interactions within the existing ones. Also being able to be sent to prison and you have to complete tasks to either escape or serve your sentence, similar to how you play the get to work jobs. Also robbers back from sims 3 would be great to see. Linking with that, if you're a mob boss you can either punish the robber or recruit them. I just think it'll be a lot of fun if there were better ways to do a criminal play through.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    When I’m using the gallery, I’d like to be able to filter residential lots by the number of bedrooms.

Again, I REALLY want a filter in the Gallery for what world the lot is meant for.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi again, here's an updated version I posted before:
    1. Potion of Eternal Youth (12,000 satisfaction points) (potion is green) (This potion can make your sim live forever and not age a single day!!) (If a sim drinks this, their age bar would have the infinity symbol!!!)
    2. Sim Command Center (the default version of MC Command Center)
    3. Teens would have the ability to graduate early, if the sim has an A grade!! (They would have an option appear that says, "Graduate"
    4. Delete relationships by typing in, "sims.delete_relationship_(sim name)
    5. An option to rename neighborhoods by editing the bio...
    6. Cheats, sims.add_buff and sims.remove_all_buffs (Those cheats would be modified to work in The Sims 4) (You need to have both sims.add_buff, sims.remove_buff and sims.remove_all_buffs, it makes perfect sense!!

Thanks again...
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2020
    I know that Monster High is pretty much a dead Mattel property at this point, but I'd like to see some inspiration from it.
    From ghouls and monsters to the friends that they are, I think it'd be pretty neat to see a Supernatural expansion which includes new incorporations for Discover University.
    (Since we're on the theme of "inclusivity" here, that's the entire message of Monster High- claws out and celebrate those freaky fab flaws.)
    Or EA could ask Mattel how desperate they are to keep the Monster High label, and EA could probably do something else with it that the doll line couldn't do for the books. It all depends on EA's dedication to the "We aim for inclusion" bit.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    Oh well, I have some ideas so I will write them here and oh god... it's a lot.

First: oval rooms, please ♥ We have oval roofs and terraces already, we need oval rooms ♥
    Second: Maybe more options in the roof category? Creating roofs is pretty hard and I would really appreciate more options~
    Third: Maybe the difficulty level? The sims 4 is extremely easy so it would be nice if there would be an option to adjust some things like the speed of levelling skills.
    Fourth: The ability to add more traits for sim, it would add at least some personality to them~
    Fifth: Disabilities
    Sixth: I always appreciate more death types
    ------- and these two are my biggest dreams and I know they will never come true U_U -----
    Seventh: World maker, ANY world maker, it doesn't have to be super complex, I just need some customized worlds in my game. Like, it would be amazing. ♥
    And eighth: The occult type maker! (I'm still not sure how to name it) I know it's impossible but just realizing there could be a way to create a life state that has some vampire and some spellcaster powers makes me excited. It would be amazing to be able to create custom occult types based on those already in the game.

So, there are my little dreams, I hope devs (or modders) will create these things one day. Also - sorry for my English if there are any mistakes. O_O
  • mister_frogmister_frog Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I would REALY like the Packs filter in the Gallery to actually filter OUT the Packs I don't own. I'm just getting started and I don't have a lot of expansion packs yet, so being able to filter content that will work with what I own would essentially be the definition of a filter.
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    edited December 2020
    4. Delete relationships by typing in, "sims.delete_relationship_(sim name)

so much this. I would also like to be able to remove romance. I hate that my married sims randomly flirt with strangers.

one more thing I would like is to be able to build walls on half tiles.
  • Sarah034Sarah034 Posts: 2 New Member
    The update you did on Nov. 17 to fix the freezing issues didn't work. I can only play for 5-8 before the game freezes and I need to force shut down my computer to exit the Sims. Very frustrating!
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    There should be a cheat that resets sims aspirations, sims.reset_aspirations (aspiration)
    If someone likes this, I'll be honored.
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • RecklessJayRecklessJay Posts: 1 New Member
    I loved how in castaway the hair and facial hair would grow and you’d have to cut that, would love to see it as an update to the sims4
  • LillCC7LillCC7 Posts: 13 New Member
    Swim in ALL worlds
    "Ask to leave" for guests who don't want to leave your home when you want them to.
    Ice skating in the winter on the lakes.
  • LuxberryLuxberry Posts: 4 New Member
    for now something simple: an Interaction with which you can ask another sim how/why they are feeling this way.

Example:

Bella Goth comes over to your House and is feeling very sad.
    You can now ask her why she is feeling very sad.
    You get a message on your notification wall telling you why, like (Bella: I'm sorry "Sim name" i had a fight with my best friend).

Something like that would definitely help empathizing with a sim and deepen your connection with them.
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I want more specific activities for kids, teens and elders... I know I say it everywhere, but it's probably the thing I miss the most in S4.
    I would really wish we got treehouses, more games for kids to play with other kids, ways for teens to get into more troubles.
    And I definitely wish we got back burglars. I would really wish S4 felt more real when you travel to other lots, like car pools and school buses for kids. How they just suddenly disappear, it just breaks the immersion for me.
    Just the little things that make the game feel more alive.
  • CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    Overhaul of finances/household funds. For example, each sim in the household could have their own funds. They could then transfer to the household funds to pay the bills etc. Parents could give their children allowances and maybe set up some requirements for them, e.g. they should help with certain tasks or else they won't get their allowance. Being able to loan money and having to pay off debt, etc...
  • SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    Want to see them go back to the old welcome screen. Really dislike a machine telling me it misses me. Creepy
  • JacobmJacobm Posts: 1 New Member
    wish sims 4 had one empty open world not multiple worlds drivable cars and edit lot sizes that would make the game better i think
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    edited December 2020
    Dear EA, Thank you so much for the new updates to skin tones, hair and other long running problems in the game. I'm very grateful. 🙏🏽
    I do however, have one complaint that really needs to be addressed- The hairstyles for black sims, black male sims in particular need to be updated.

Firstly, thank you for improving the style textures, but the braids in the game are not masculine braid hairstyles. The braids in the game are box braids and that is not a masculine black men's hairstyle. Please do some research, maybe start with modders- they do a good job at making black men's braids and dreads for sims 4 and update/fix styles please. Keep up the great work! 🙏🏽❤
    https://ibb.co/Z8F9sqw

@EA_Joz  @EA_Leeloo , or @EA_Rtas  and
    Post edited by blockhart93 on
    edited December 2020
    Would like to see:

1. Sims be able to relax on bed to watch tv
    2. Sims dancing (when the interaction, call to dance is used ) and playing balloon fight directly across from each other.
    3. Plants; they revert back to a mound of dirt after being harvested, not sure why. Can they fix the gardening ?
    4. Please can we have a way to turn off the holidays, can it be optional. Don't mind holidays its just that its being overdone in this game, as soon as the game is started, that day or within the next day, Feast Day pops up and about 2 days later Neighborhood Brawl day, then Love Day, which is torment to the player playing romantic Sims who don't have a mate or bf / gf yet. After that its rebate day, it just goes on and on, and there's no option to turn it off, so if a player is doing rotational play, they are experiencing this over and over again. It gets boring after a while.
    5. Can we revamp the calls to go out and party that usually come in when the Sim is asleep ? Turn it off or something.
    Why don't they call when my Sim is at home during the day ? One day my sim was home, not one call, the minute she went to sleep, they were calling.
    6. Random young adults my Sim does not know knocking on their door. Thank you for the send home option.

Thank you for the opportunity to feedback and help make the game better.

edit: Also, my Sim was involved with another Sim, and when it was time for them to move onto
    another partner that wasn't a townie who is in every game generated, the option to ask to just be friends was gone. Maybe after the relationship goes so far, it disappears, but sometimes you don't know
    its over right away and its time to count your losses, Is there anyway possible the option can stick around a little longer ? Their romance bar was going away so it seems like the option should've still been there.
    CNJ93 wrote: »
    Overhaul of finances/household funds. For example, each sim in the household could have their own funds. They could then transfer to the household funds to pay the bills etc. Parents could give their children allowances and maybe set up some requirements for them, e.g. they should help with certain tasks or else they won't get their allowance. Being able to loan money and having to pay off debt, etc...

Really like this alot, they can go to a bank and make deposits and withdrawals, and transfers all on their phone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top