Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Content Does Not Show Up After Update

Hello! I have gone a little crazy with custom content, and now I can't go back to vanilla Sims 4. With the last update all of my fashion related custom content stopped displaying, leaving my sims in their skivvies! All of my buy mod objects still work, except for 90% of the bath tubs, which place and then immediately disappear.
I have cleared my cache and removed and re-added the mods folder, but nothing has changed.
Is there anything else I can try to get my custom content back? Or do I have to manually redownload updated versions of about 1000 files, if available at all?

Thanks a lot, and apologies if there is a duplicate thread elsewhere, I tried to find one, but this community is pretty beefy!
Hope everyone is keeping safe!

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi! Here is a current list of MODS and CC that may need updating since the last patch.

You may need to go in and re-enable CC and Mods as they are automatically disabled by EA for the update. I hope you didn't save your game after finding your Sims in their skivvies. If you did, you may have to redress all your Simmies. You might be able to go back to your last save but, I am not 100% on that.

As for your bathtubs, I think you could probably run a Sims 4 Studio batch fix and solve the disappearing issue.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on