Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Cole and Tasha were running around in the plaza and it was so cute <3
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Island open for anyone who wants to stop by and shop/explore/grab stuff from the fairgrounds. Enjoy :) I'll be offline. Dodo is MMYDM.
    edited November 2020
    edited November 2020
    I missed almost all the maple leaf diys somehow. Does anyone have spare diys of these?

I need Tree Bounty Big Tree, Maple Leaf Umbrella, Maple Leaf Pond Stone, Maple Leaf Pochette, Colored - Leaves Flooring, Autumn Wall

Also still looking for Mush Lamp, Mush Low Stool, Mush Parasol, Mush Partition, Mush Table, Mush Umbrella, and Mush Wall but I think we have until the 10th for those. If anyone has extras though please let me know haha. I don't mind buying them from you.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I missed almost all the maple leaf diys somehow. Does anyone have spare diys of these?

I need Tree Bounty Big Tree, Maple Leaf Umbrella, Maple Leaf Pond Stone, Maple Leaf Pochette, Colored - Leaves Flooring, Autumn Wall

Also still looking for Mush Lamp, Mush Low Stool, Mush Parasol, Mush Partition, Mush Table, Mush Umbrella, and Mush Wall but I think we have until the 10th for those. If anyone has extras though please let me know haha. I don't mind buying them from you.

I don't have any of those, but I may do some balloon farming again and if I get extras, I'll be sure to send them your way.

I'm missing leaf stool and Tree's Bounty Arch. And possibly two others, tho I'm forgetting which... Please let me know if anyone has them. Balloon farming is soooooo boring!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I don't have any of those, but I may do some balloon farming again and if I get extras, I'll be sure to send them your way.

I'm missing leaf stool and Tree's Bounty Arch. And possibly two others, tho I'm forgetting which... Please let me know if anyone has them. Balloon farming is soooooo boring!

ty, haha! I love chasing balloons down but I don't farm them, I just make sure to get them when I see them while doing other stuff haha! I will definitely keep my eyes open for the ones you need too!
    edited November 2020
    There are 36 diys we have to collect in winter. I found a guide listing all of them and how to get them. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/reminder-snow-dec-11-summer-shells-dec-1-festive-diys-dec-15.581193/
    Island open. Dodo is 3DPW5. As always, buy what you like from Nooks, feel free to pick anything, free stuff in fairgrounds. Also Sahara is here. I'll probably be offline.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2020
    Opening my island Dodo code JP1CX

Do whatever as usual. Gala is crafting but it won't let me get the DIY for some reason it's just acting like a normal conversation so I don't know what or if it will work for anybody else. :/ If anybody stops by and it works let me know I'm just curious. I may or may not be on. I'm mostly watching for balloons but I get distracted easily and am also cyber Monday shopping lol.

Edit: seriously can't say what the online shopping day following black Friday is huh? Okay then.

Edit to add: I forgot redd is here also. Idk what is real or fake. I couldn't be bothered to check. I just bought what I might want as island decor lol.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Do whatever as usual. Gala is crafting but it won't let me get the DIY for some reason it's just acting like a normal conversation so I don't know what or if it will work for anybody else. :/ If anybody stops by and it works let me know I'm just curious. I may or may not be on. I'm mostly watching for balloons but I get distracted easily and am also ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Monday shopping lol.

Edit: seriously can't say what the online shopping day following black Friday is huh? Okay then.

She's crafting a wooden mosaic wall. You have Bluebear! I had her too, but just kicked her out yesterday

Do whatever as usual. Gala is crafting but it won't let me get the DIY for some reason it's just acting like a normal conversation so I don't know what or if it will work for anybody else. :/ If anybody stops by and it works let me know I'm just curious. I may or may not be on. I'm mostly watching for balloons but I get distracted easily and am also ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Monday shopping lol.

She's crafting a wooden mosaic wall. You have Bluebear! I had her too, but just kicked her out yesterday

Oh okay I have that one in fact I'd just gotten it out of a bottle a little bit earlier (but had it before then even) so maybe that's why it bugged out or I dunno. So weird. At least it wasn't something super good that I didn't have lol.

I love bluebear she's adorable. But if she asks to move I might let her. But not right now. Right now I have the bubble but I think I'm going to wait for it to pass to Rudy this time (nothing against him or bluebear for that matter just like switching it up)

Edit to add: I forgot redd is here also. Idk what is real or fake. I couldn't be bothered to check. I just bought what I might want as island decor lol.

The censored word is an incredibly dated term for talkin' naughty in the internet. I don't know why they bother? 🤷

Is anyone still on? I just got home and could pop over.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I got the store built todaaay and immediately went shopping lol And the winter collection has arrived :D Also supposedly got our first snow yesterday according to the announcement but I didn't see any of it :(
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I got the store built todaaay and immediately went shopping lol And the winter collection has arrived :D Also supposedly got our first snow yesterday according to the announcement but I didn't see any of it :(

Congrats! I had snow yesterday but everyone has different weather from each other. You can track your weather to predict it on Meteonook if you want.
    edited December 2020
    @SimAlexandria my weather has honestly been pretty boring so far, I got a couple of shooting stars but other than that same weather every day, no rain or anything. I'll give it a shot though, at least it will be easy to fill in for now :D just hope I'm getting some snow in the game as thanks to global warming, I'm not getting any anymore IRL lol
    edited December 2020

The censored word is an incredibly dated term for talkin' naughty in the internet. I don't know why they bother? 🤷

Is anyone still on? I just got home and could pop over.

I figured it was probably some obscure thing I think I vaguely remember that actually but it's been so standard for so long and I'm pretty sure EA themselves have this sale too lol. But their censors have always been odd.

I've seen that complaint on Twitter a lot. I assume that the snow was forecasted when you happened to not be playing. Bummer though. I had first snow on Friday and it snowed all day so I actually caught it.

I got the same sweater and have a Christmas tree dress I'm so excited!
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    too poor for a switch :(
    Isabelle never announces snow for me, but it still snowed yesterday and today. I wish it didn’t water the flowers because I finally got my flowers somewhat under control.

I have a pink pop-up book for sale in my shop for toy day! What toys did you guys get?
    Isabelle never announces snow for me, but it still snowed yesterday and today. I wish it didn’t water the flowers because I finally got my flowers somewhat under control.

I have a pink pop-up book for sale in my shop for toy day! What toys did you guys get?

I got the lemon and white puppy plushie! I'm so excited! I saw that people were using the puppy toys to make dog parks on their islands and I'm basic, so I'm going to make one too lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @SimAlexandria my weather has honestly been pretty boring so far, I got a couple of shooting stars but other than that same weather every day, no rain or anything. I'll give it a shot though, at least it will be easy to fill in for now :D just hope I'm getting some snow in the game as thanks to global warming, I'm not getting any anymore IRL lol

Yeah just as long as you note the clouds at the beginning of the hour to note if it's "Fair" or "Sunny" etc. I've got clear all day for today, this time of year the weather is usually fair all day. Come spring it rains a TON haha, specially May/June I found I had rain almost every day. I get shooting stars a few nights a week but just the random ones. The site tells me when they are coming within a second but you'll get like 3-5 stars in a one min period and then a few hours later a few more so if you aren't watching the sky at that exact minute you don't see them, haha! And only on clear/fine nights

I didn't know she would announce snow, maybe just heavy snow? I Haven't had her announce it either. If you get a transparent pattern and put it on the ground so it's invisible, flowers can't spread to those spots, but it takes forever haha! I haven't bothered but as the weather gets bad maybe lol
    too poor for a switch :(

Same but I did manage to get a switch lite which is cheaper so I play on that, haha! Still wasn't cheap though... prob spent more than I should have on it, lol.

Yeah just as long as you note the clouds at the beginning of the hour to note if it's "Fair" or "Sunny" etc. I've got clear all day for today, this time of year the weather is usually fair all day. Come spring it rains a TON haha, specially May/June I found I had rain almost every day. I get shooting stars a few nights a week but just the random ones. The site tells me when they are coming within a second but you'll get like 3-5 stars in a one min period and then a few hours later a few more so if you aren't watching the sky at that exact minute you don't see them, haha! And only on clear/fine nights

You can hear them! There's this little jingly sound that comes whenever you have a star shooting past. Took me a bit to realize it was that though but at least now I don't need to look up to check (I'm lazy that way) xD

@dreamerz13 thinking of getting the dress too, the stuff is really cute 😍 just not a huge fan of the winter hats personally.

You can hear them! There's this little jingly sound that comes whenever you have a star shooting past. Took me a bit to realize it was that though but at least now I don't need to look up to check (I'm lazy that way) xD

@dreamerz13 thinking of getting the dress too, the stuff is really cute 😍 just not a huge fan of the winter hats personally.

Yes I hear them often haha, but the majority of the time I play with the sound off lol!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top