Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia: New Players Edition! Mafia Win!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Question of the Night
    This is for everyone to get to know each other!

What do you like to do outside of The Sims?

Am I too late to answer this? Oh well, I'll answer anyway.

I like art, especially drawing (though to be honest I haven't drawn like I used to in ages). I love writing stories, sometimes I'll just daydream random scenes involving characters. Most of my time these days is taken up with my job and working towards setting up a creative business.
    I also enjoy watching comedies.

Mouselline, I used to be in a marching band too! Unfortunately I had to give it up due to other commitments, but it was fun. Do you play percussion in your band or a different instrument?

Percussion. I typically go for the mallet instruments
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Night 1 has ended. Frenchy has been killed by the mafia. As we found out earlier, he was a town prince. Thank you for playing @LeFrenchyFry!

It is now Day 2 and it will last for 24 hours.

The first page has been updated with final vote counts and links to beginning of days/nights
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I just ask some questions to start a discussion.

Andrew, what do you feel about Jonathan?
    Jonathan, what do you feel about Andrew?
    55, do you still think Andrew and Jonathan are mafia buddies?
    Rowan, who are you sus of?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    I am still sus of Andrew and Jonathan, but not as much as I was on day 1.

I was so sure that Frenchy was mafia. So when it turned out he was a townie it really gave me a reality check.

Anybody on your radar DeKay?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Oh hey, I actually made it!
    DeKay wrote: »

I’m mostly sus of you tbh.
    Hi Rowan! Anybody that you are sus of?

I’m sus of DeKay because eenie meenie miney mo is not a logical tactic and will lead to innocent people getting eliminated, which is just what the mafia wants.
    Nm Rowan, I see your answer. I was late to the party on that one lol.
    That's a good point Rowan. DeKay told me before the game started that she likes to do that to see how the person she has voted for reacts. My mentor also confirmed to me that DeKay uses that strategy all the time whether she is mafia or townie.
    Oh. I didn’t know. Usually in Among Us we “skip” when we don’t have any evidence, except for the impostor, who attempts to blame a random person.
    DeKay could be mafia, then again she could be a townie. For me, her EMMM technique doesn't tell me anything either way.

I don't think DeKay is mafia, because the mafia already knows who the townies are. You said it yourself, if you got killed night 1, it means DeKay is mafia. Now DeKay could still be mafia, but had a higher priority target than you Rowan.

Therein is the dilemma for me. The only person I'm sure is a townie is me. I haven't a clue about anybody else.

But I'm thinking we need to go after somebody. If we don't, day 2 will be wasted and another townie will die night 2. But who do we go after? That's the million dollar question.
    I'm thinking of targeting a player that isn't very active. Cuz if a player isn't actively trying to figure things out, that player really is worthless to the town.

What are your thoughts on this dilemma Rowan?
    I'm thinking of targeting a player that isn't very active. Cuz if a player isn't actively trying to figure things out, that player really is worthless to the town.

I'm not sure yet. Nobody really stands out to me. I was waiting to see who had a grudge or was targeted by whoever was killed, but unfortunately for us, Frenchy ASKED to be killed, so anyone could've carried out the favor.
    @luvdasims55 I'm pretty sure that you're town though. You strike me as a sweet old lady.
    Thanx Rowan. Your comment really brought a smile to my face! :)
    Simtown15 wrote: »

I’m sus of DeKay because eenie meenie miney mo is not a logical tactic and will lead to innocent people getting eliminated, which is just what the mafia wants.

I can understand that but the tactic is usually what I use on Day 1 as there's usually not much to go by and I like to do that to see how people react. I mean, who would you have personally voted for on day 1 (assuming I didn't do the EMMM and made myself look suspicious?)

By the way, I don't do that tactic after Day 1.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay any particular reason you didn't have a question for Cobblers?
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Oh. I didn’t know. Usually in Among Us we “skip” when we don’t have any evidence, except for the impostor, who attempts to blame a random person.

We used to do 'no elimination' on Day 1 last time but we felt that it doesn't give us anything to work on if everyone just chooses not to eliminate anyone on D1 and then mafia can kill someone at night, but since there would be no leads on D1 (since everyone including mafia chose not to vote), it made D1 kinda useless. I don't know if you get what I mean, haha, but yeah. But voting for someone on D1 (even if you get lucky and vote out a mafia, or if you get unlucky and accidentally elimed a townie, at least we can still get some clues on who did what and who was trying to avoid killing a townie, etc etc.)
    832XG3D.gif
    And yes, I think we should target a quiet player. This setup is interesting cuz usually when we elim someone, they get removed from the game immediately and then mafia can kill another person at night. And mafia usually wants to kill the most loud townie or a townie who might be a threat to them at night.

But for this setup, the person elimed doesn't get removed unless they're mafia. So if we vote a quiet townie, this might give the mafia no choice but to either kill this quiet player at night or choose to kill someone else who's a threat. But if they choose to kill someone else, then at least we know this quiet player we voted is confirmed town and this is an advantage for us the next day.

I'm all for voting Jonathan or Andrew as they're the most inactive but I also like to see what they think first. :P
    832XG3D.gif
    I am still sus of Andrew and Jonathan, but not as much as I was on day 1.

I was so sure that Frenchy was mafia. So when it turned out he was a townie it really gave me a reality check.

Anybody on your radar DeKay?

I don't really know who's on my radar. My guess is one of the mafia is quiet and the other is not. But after much thinking, you seem the most townish to me cuz you seemed to be sus of everyone on Day 1 and I figured maybe you wouldn't have tried to frame your mafia buddy in there somewhere...?? XD

I don't really know how I feel about Rowan. They're 50/50 to me, maybe slightly leaning town. Their way of thinking is just too straight forward. Like, I know my EMMM is random and dumb and can possibly lead to innocent people getting killed. Like you're seriously telling me if I were town, I wouldn't do an EMMM so innocent people won't die, but if I were a mafia, then I would cuz I wanna get the innocent people killed??

I know they're a newbie but I can't tell is this is a mafia newbie way of thinking or a townie newbie way of thinking? I'd like to think it's a townie newbie mentality but it could also just be a mafia desperately trying to find an easy reason to frame me. 🤷‍♀️ I expected their mentor to know better but I don't know if their mentor is still MIA. LOL.

I also wanna hear more from Cobblers and their thoughts. And I don't have any reads on Andrew and Jonathan.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay any particular reason you didn't have a question for Cobblers?

Can't really think of a question for them. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Well... Andrew is suspiciously inactive, but maybe because they've got other things to sort out first... so I guess we'll have to wait and see
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member

Now this... is what a mafia would do lol ;) targeting other players so he wouldn't be suspected :| idk tho I'm just assuming :*
    Hi Jonathan! :) As we found out the hard way, being inactive doesn't necessarily mean a player is mafia.

On the other hand, an inactive player doesn't provide any help to the townies either. So I guess sus on an inactive player is the best way to go unless another player is sus.

Am I making any sense? lol