Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4?

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I have been waiting for werewolves for years now, so I really hope they are added soon. I would also really love hybrids so my vampire can learn alchemy. Better ghosts, occult careers, and fairies would be fun too.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited November 2020
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    Where are my zombies ?

Nothing for the genies, mummies and unicorns ?

I want these too, especially unicorns! The more occults, the better.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Werewolves
    No zombie option?!!😢
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Werewolves
    I want fleshed out werewolves. That would make the trilogy: witches, vampires and werewolves.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Werewolves
    I want toggles for them and vampires though; don’t want them in my realistic world.
  • jomilejjomilej Posts: 190 Member
    Where are my zombies ?

Nothing for the genies, mummies and unicorns ?

I would have added them but I don't see them often in speculations...That's why I also put "improved plantsims" instead of just plantsims!! But yes, their addition would be cool too (well I find the zombies and mummies walk annoying, but if they put the walk as an option why not?)
    I want toggles for them and vampires though; don’t want them in my realistic world.

I want toggles for normal sims too...I don't want them in my magical, supernatural, sci-fi worlds :D
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    Occult careers (Reapers, ghost hunters, fortune tellers)
    My first choice would be the occult careers. I liked all of the proposed options for Happy Haunts & I was really hoping that it would win the community vote. My pick for the community stuff pack vote has lost each time. In the first vote, I wanted Dangerous Stuff & we ended up with laundry. I think that Laundry Day & Nifty Knitting are fine packs, but I would love to see Maxis create a GP combining the concept ideas for Happy Haunts & Dangerous Stuff, along with an improvement to ghosts.

My second choice would be improved PlantSims. I really enjoyed playing them in Sims 2 & I was disappointed when they were added to Sims 4 without being fully fleshed out.

Finally, I also agree that if more occult life states are added, the game needs toggles, because while I enjoy playing with occults, I don't necessarily want them in every save or neighborhood.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Fairies
    Faeries as long as they arent too cutsie. Werewolves snd dragons are also very high on my list.
  • LazyGrimLazyGrim Posts: 104 Member
    Super-heroes and villains
    I want them all (especially dragons), but Supervillains and (heroes) have the potential for versatility that other occults can't match. Give a sim red skin and fire powers and you have a demon. A ghost with invisibility powers could roleplay as a kid's imaginary friend. A sim with craggy rock armor and gardening powers could be the local earth spirit.

Plus, Supers could add random global events to the game, if you enabled them. (I imagine there would be a large fuss if there wasn't the option to disable random events.) You could go down to the bar one night and a brawl between heroes and alien invaders could be breaking out. A superhero might rescue you from a fire instead of a fire-fighter. Cross-pack events could happen too, like a villain could manipulate weather in the park, or a sim could communicate with animals telepathically and cause them all to chase someone that they don't like. With the new sentiment system, things could get really crazy.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm not a super-huge fan of werewolves. But you can't just having vampires and not having these guys. Besides I'm playing TS3 from time to time now and werewolves are just hilarious there.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Fairies
    I miss fairies the most, but I want dragons and werewolves too.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    None but I do have an inkling that the next pack will be occult-oriented......
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Fairies
    None but I do have an inkling that the next pack will be occult-oriented......

idk if occult oriented but judging by their pattern we'll get more next year
    2015: aliens
    2017: vampires
    2019: mermaids and spellcasters
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Werewolves
    I definitely want some occult careers, but if we are talking occult lifestates, then I want werewolves. It always feels a little odd to me to have vampires and not werewolves in my game. Be it in 2 or 3 and now 4 when I had to wait for them to be added. I like the set them juxtaposed, a foil if you will, to my vampires.

Plus, while I was disappointed with spellcasters, I am hoping they will double down on what made vampires great in 4: the gameplay. The skill and weakness tree is a huge element of that, but also things like the sparring interaction, showing off powers, the new bat woohoo, coffins, etc. Things that were undeniably vampire that were not set dressing. I would happily welcome something following nearly the exact same formula. Small world based around the life state, skill tree, related BB and CAS, etc.

This all being said, I would love to see so much more supernatural stuff added. This isn't the beginning when I could hardly pick a career for some of my Sims because there were too few "plain" options. Now I need much more variety.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Werewolves
    @jomilej The human sims in occult saves are fodder.
    My first choice would be the occult careers. I liked all of the proposed options for Happy Haunts & I was really hoping that it would win the community vote. My pick for the community stuff pack vote has lost each time. In the first vote, I wanted Dangerous Stuff & we ended up with laundry.

OMG Same, I voted for dangerous stuff....but we got Laundry instead and again for the second vote (I'm so bitter I still haven't bought laundry day and nifty knitting).
    @jomilej The human sims in occult saves are fodder.

Human sims in occult saves are so useless...especially when I have "vegetarian" vampires who only drink plasma from plasmafruits (I find them even more useless in that case)
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Werewolves
    I wanna see werewolves. They're one of my fave monsters in general and it would be kind of cool to see what adjustments can be made with systems made for vamps and witches.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,183 Member
    Dragon pets (we never know lol it could be)
    I only said dragons (which would be cool btw) because I am not really much of an occult player. Dabbled somewhat with witchcraft & fairies on occasion. And please no more zombies. Most annoying addition to Sims 3 ever. Full moon should have only triggered the werewolves.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 454 Member
    Plumbots/Cyborgs
    Problem with werewolves is that I'd want them to actually be able to be threatening. Like with vampires they should be able to bite people without permission, as an aggressive action.
    They shouldn't just be hairy humans who chew on furniture and can be hit with a newspaper.

So my vote went for cyborgs. I'd like to see this as a state that comes from plum bots trying to be more human, so they can receive various upgrades to become more human. Like that movie Bicentennial man with Robin Williams, just not fully human like that which seems too much of a leap.

But they could be made to look more human over time through a series of upgrades. Fully upgraded, they could be mostly human but with slightly robotic eyes and a few cyborg functions still.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Dragon pets (we never know lol it could be)
    I wanted to vote every single choice but I had to stick to the dragons. :D
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    edited November 2020
    Better Plantsims
    They did PlantSims really dirt this time around lmao.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Werewolves, but the actual MAIN reason I want them? Surely EA would have to have body hair patched in, yes? I mean, wouldn't it be a must? And sadly I feel that's the only way we'll get it.
    Not really, they didn't have body hair in Sims 2 :/
    rhalius wrote: »
    Problem with werewolves is that I'd want them to actually be able to be threatening. Like with vampires they should be able to bite people without permission, as an aggressive action.
    They shouldn't just be hairy humans who chew on furniture and can be hit with a newspaper.

So my vote went for cyborgs. I'd like to see this as a state that comes from plum bots trying to be more human, so they can receive various upgrades to become more human. Like that movie Bicentennial man with Robin Williams, just not fully human like that which seems too much of a leap.

But they could be made to look more human over time through a series of upgrades. Fully upgraded, they could be mostly human but with slightly robotic eyes and a few cyborg functions still.

This is really interesting, They could build a second form slowly (like a human skin; similar to alien's disguise)