Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Keidra wrote: »
    More gameplay later, though I switched to reaper-Ezio. I may also end up tossing up what's happened in the original save I was posting here since last year, because a lot has changed. lol first, mentions. I think I caught them all, my mentions are not alerting me again.

@Metior_Ice
    The cap is a whole other issue whether you're playing mermaids or not. In any case, I've never reached the cap even with pets. Otherwise, if you play with mods, get a mod that raises the cap. -shrug-

And all that's nice except what I said stands. Absolutely none of that makes any difference to me or my gameplay. I don't need to be able to keep endangered fish (as long as you let them go when they're caught you're not fined and it should count in collections), and even when I have ageing on, there are other ways of getting those, or reasons why I wouldn't want to, i.e. I'm playing a legacy.

I understand. I'm actually fine with a capped out household, and I do want a full house before I start doing things that attract the attention of Aliens. I've spent enough time raising toddlers to know that I want to make to make sure there are no unplanned pregnancies.

Aside from fishing, Volcanic Activity and Dolphins are a source of most collectibles in Sulani. That's pretty much the extent of of mentioning that.

I definitely didn't intend to dispute anything. I just saw the mention of a familiar and it got me thinking about potential options. I think it's awesome that Ezio has such a strong relationship with whiskers.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2020
    Reaper Ezio
    11-28-20-8-49-47-AM2.png
    Him leaves smoke wherever he do go. This is the Ezio that has nothing else to really improve on. He's maxed almost every skill in the game, finished a slew of aspirations, mastered the entire spellcaster perk tree, and has maxed his career (he makes 1,057/hr).
    He started unlocking the sedentary lifestyle and I made him go to the gym. c:
    11-28-20-9-20-25-AM2.png
    This is Voodoo. Reaper-Ezio is a cat lover because it makes sense, and Mayor is frustrating me, so I just made him a cat this time. A little mini-snow leopard. (He's an Egyptian Mau.) (I have a theory that Caleb constantly sending Mayor outside and thus him not being around for Ezio to interact with is decaying some hidden value that makes Mayor NOT react badly when Ezio tries teaching him something, so thanks Caleb. It's also hard to feed the cat when he's never home. THANKS CALEB.)

11-28-20-1-51-31-PM2.png
    Ezio loves the cat. But he loves most cats, even when he doesn't have cat lover. I gave him geek and perfectionist once, but this one's got perfectionist and cat lover.
    I actually booted up the old MMB/TMA/OFAF/w.e else it's called save, separated the one household into three and immediately remembered why I don't play polys. I'm in a poly. I have two fiances. Playing a poly in The Sims remains frustrating and a level of nope.
    So this one's adopting Kaori Nishidake and wooing Cassandra Goth. ... after my experiment.

11-28-20-12-09-11-PM2.png
    Also BFFs with Morgyn and Emilia. I was right, and this one isn't living with Caleb and Morgyn will come visit this one all the time. I gave Morgyn a house key. Anyway, they're very default. It burns a little. (That bun tho.)

11-28-20-3-35-18-PM2.png
    Ezio just, standing around, leaking goth...

11-28-20-3-38-21-PM2.png
    Reaper-Ezio is Lana McKinnon and Akira Kibo's son (Morgyn too). Strangely, this Lana has never once come over to see him, but Akira's over often enough we just gave him a house key too. Within range to BFF each other, actually. I also gave Akira a little makeover and made him a little less... .... how does one say that term while censoring it... woohoo-boi looking. Omg. Wow. xD

11-28-20-4-12-27-PM2.png
    He loves this cat.

11-28-20-4-57-46-PM2.png
    This cat loves him. Idk if it's his traits but Voodoo's actually better behaved than Mayor is by default. Hasn't scratched anything or tried to eat something he shouldn't.

11-28-20-7-31-50-PM2.png
    Morgyn came by and they sat at the kotatsu table and talked forevers.

I had a different build on it (it's uhh 6-4-1 Hanamigawa, the starter house in Senbamachi), but it was really glitchy, so I built my own:

5827981fba6b31cd2408b083d9cdb3717f49b090.png
    8328574dc73ea65101c20e0678c333d472270f9b.png
    850b315ec0d045ed02b7e7c049febb08c42e6f37.png
    5a5516bd3b6b84ae665df1e56f49b6b799b3ed8c.png
    b2d15559b4764cdad729ede9dc8e9a9a718e2868.png
    12e97fb9a0309bb143fedac8817b7e1c4e2132ab.png
    5fb3bfa298e2dde8e22756ca84d134b2d01e2b57.png
    2e83c764e0c138f08ff996b5788d5f03be76f667.png
    2a75948012af6fc0b565cf29b03622a16784f144.png
    e0943ba119b8a54cc416ede705f6feaca94b34ae.png

And here's dad-Akira.
    11-28-20-2-52-39-PM.png
    He's super cute actually.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My npc's(well, non-active households who are part of my family tree) are experiencing the aging glitch, where they just won't age up. Spencer was supposed to become an elder the same day as his brother in law and it's been over a day. My adults are 50 days and Spencer has now made it to 51. Also, Hadley's twin siblings and their spouses have passed away so there goes another generation in my legacy. Hadley's oldest granddaughter is now a young adult and she has a boyfriend!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    @Becka28 The vineyard is mine and I have uploaded a renovated version to the gallery, it doesn't really show in the photos but the original one I made was honestly quite hideous :# My id is: lisimpson93 and the lot is called "Margaret's Vineyard" because what is creativity?
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

If you noticed two pictures are in different size than the rest, it's because either Imgur or my computer acting up.
    Luke and Leia came back from school, and Leia didn't have a good day.
    nuGTrQv.png

Tristan, being the good father, cheered her up by making funny faces.
    AwD03bh.png

Due to be inspired, Luke wants to make a drink. Wait til you get older, boy.
    hL9mUid.png

I took a lot of pictures of the cats than I do with the family.

First time Kovu interacts with one of his kittens.
    XsZcyQE.png

Siblings playing cat fight!
    S1h5lUF.png

Bath time for Kamaria, and Lulu playing with the ball of yarn.
    mT3Dbmr.png

Then suddenly...
    Q3hynSK.png

Tristan started freaking out after he was done playing with Kovu with a laser pointer.
    7b6c9sg.png

A new baby girl was born, and her name is Padme.
    l2Keewo.png

Leia was happy to have a baby sister...
    HL7iFL0.png

but Luke wasn't.
    awemIyI.png

Later, Padme aged up, and her trait is Angelic.
    bkaueqg.png

Padme with her parents.
    B4G5V6O.png
    dBG8Wx4.png

Leia playing with her alien toy, while Luke's making a mess in the backyard instead of monkeying around on the monkey bars.
    HETSLb6.png
    fij9BH8.png

Not shown, but Kiara ended up getting ill with fleas jumping around, and Elliot took her to the vet. There I came across Simon the Red-Nosed Cat.
    sHX357T.png

Forgot to show what the kids' bedrooms look like.

Leia's bedroom
    kszGc7i.png

Luke's bedroom
    kZYwPw7.png

Padme's bedroom
    gbQLeih.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Kayama: Nemuri and Shoto (both My Hero Academia) are two Sims looking for love. Here's them having a nice talk over some knitting.
    11-27-20-4-37-42-PM.png

Since he had a start of an attraction meter with Bloom (Winx Club), I decided to see if I could get them together.
    11-27-20-4-47-11-PM.png

It failed so I tried again with Bloom's adopted sister, Will (W.I.T.C.H), but that was a strike out.
    11-27-20-4-48-53-PM.png

Thankfully, Nemuri is faring better with Castor Nova (The Sims 2).
    11-27-20-5-00-23-PM.png

Even Shoto got some love with Lilith Pleasant (TS2).
    11-29-20-5-01-14-PM.png

I think I might play the Nova household or the Pleasant household next.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    A small introduction post for the Moore family. They spent most of their time working and skilling and there wasn't that much to capture.

Kendra and Justin Moore have newly arrived to Windenburg. Kendra works as an office assistant at a local small business - she loves dogs, family and volunteering. She likes to volunteer at a local youth organizations bake sales to help raise money for the youth of Windenburg. Justin is an engineer and loves to tinker and repair things. He also is just a good person in general even if he can be a bit off.
    50662822356_d1cfd5d836_c.jpg
    50662910312_9217f406f5_c.jpg

Dumping the Moore's trash onto their lawn every night. Go Away!
    50662911757_3af0933282_c.jpg

Yepp, let's go stand in a field when we meet the neighborhood welcoming committee.
    50662912677_ac72e354cc_c.jpg

Justin doing what he loves....tinkering and playing chess.
    50662821136_bc90976b11_c.jpg
    50662084048_18d186535a_c.jpg

With how nice of a Sim Kendra is she sure nags Justin a lot!
    50662908192_fc559d9866_c.jpg

Side notes: The Moore's were the only family that I started where someone had a high skill level in something (Kendra in mischief) before I played them. Also - when I loaded them up to play there were like 7 or 8 clubs generated by the game now. Closer we get to story progression I do believe.

Anyways only one family left to introduce - the Thain family. And then some of the families can start having babies and we can really get into the game! I think I'll have some just skill and such for rotation two but some will definitely start having kids.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @RedDestiny92 - Ouch Gemma and Kado's valentines sounds harsh! Not healthy at all, lol.

@CheesySimsLover - Yay playdates! I love Falcon's eyes and look.

@haneul - Yeah, they are all going to be at different levels by the time I get all the Sims at the career I've chosen for them. I decided to move her to Salary Person since it falls along the same lines. Maybe they'll get a lawyer kid!

I honestly enjoyed playing all of them so far...but as they start having kids and stuff I'm sure I'll have favourites and I won't want to rotate, hah.

@Lady_Earth - lol, Mr. Roth

@IfIdieyoung - looks like a beautiful wedding!

@HillyBeth - love your Sims! I hope I don't have the aging glitch...I definitely have it with the pets right now but it's going to be a bit before I hit a Sim birthday in the save I'm playing.

@Beardedgeek - cool that mermaids can swim in the winter....I never play with supernaturals so a neat fact to know!

@SwanSong93 - That is quite the golden sequence suit!

@Becka28 - I'm enjoying reading about your Not So Berry challenge!

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 6

Jordan, Erik, and Bruce were invited to another birthday party (Venue: Bathe de Rill). This time, it's Ava turning from "Teen" to "Young adult" (I am using quite a different age bracket). All three of them "messed around" with her at least once before.
    ep6a.jpg

Dane and his father visited Vivian's grave during the Souls Day. Ramon's family was on the other side of the cemetery.
    ep6n.jpg

Dane continued building his fame by participating in professional gaming tournaments while streaming with a drone he just bought.
    ep6b.jpg

Kaori made a surprise visit in the morning of the Harvestfest. Dane invited her to the rooftop where they "messed around" in Dane's rocket. That's how Dane lost his virginity.
    ep6c.jpg

In the evening, he had a Harvestfest dinner with his family.
    ep6d.jpg

Mick passed another audition.
    Screenshot-308.png

Show spoiler to see how Mick's acting gig went.
    As usual he got styled by the makeup artist and got into costume before telling the director he's ready. He also practiced acting in the dressing room.
    ep6e.jpg

He had to do romantic scenes with a guy again. (I wonder why the game kept on assigning that random townie as his co-star!!) This was also his first time to work with his half-brother Ramon (in alien costume) on screen. His scenes went well as usual.
    ep6f.jpg

He got another gold and got promoted to "Sitcom Star."
    Screenshot-310.png
    Screenshot-311.png

His celebrity status also rose up to "B-Lister" after the shoot.
    Screenshot-312.png

After his shoot, Kendra asked for his autograph.
    ep6g.jpg

Erik also passed another audition.
    Screenshot-313.png

Show spoiler to see how Erik's acting gig went.
    This time, he went to the studio while streaming with the fully-upgraded drone given to him by Dane. His co-stars this time were Veronica (still a "Notable Newcomer"; career rank "Supporting Actress") and Nina (now a "Rising Star"; career rank "Sitcom Star") who were both older than him. He stopped the streaming before he rehearsed with Veronica (wearing red). Otherwise, he will spoil the TV viewers.
    ep6h.jpg

His scenes with the older ladies went well, and he got promoted to "Sitcom Star" after getting another gold.
    ep6i.jpg
    Screenshot-315.png
    Screenshot-316.png

His celebrity status also rose up to "B-Lister!"
    Screenshot-317.png

After the shoot, he went to see Nina and flirted with her. She's been single since her divorce with Marcus Flex.
    ep6j.jpg

He then gave a number of autograph signs to fans...
    ep6k.jpg

...which caused him to get this quirk:
    Screenshot-318.png

That night (or rather past midnight), Erik went with Nina in her apartment where they WooHooed. That was Erik's first se*ual encounter with an older woman (not to mention, much older because she's an Adult while Erik's just a Young Adult), and it was a great experience for him!
    ep6l.jpg

The next morning, Erik went to Skye Fitness Gym alone to workout. A paparazzi followed him to the shower room. Thanks to his "Shameless" trait, he did not get embarrassed!
    ep6m.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5

@Becka28 Thanks! I'm glad a number of people here are appreciating them, but I have to give credits to the members who shared them to the gallery... I got the idea of naming the club "Reality Kings" from the hashtag I found with them :smirk: I really suck at making Sims from scratch in CAS and building lots so I often have to rely on the gallery :sweat_smile:
    I wish they would add more possible acting gigs because I just keep seeing the same ones over and over again :neutral: And with Jane Austen style, do you mean the literary style or the fashion style? :smiley:

@vancanuckfan86 Oh yeah, perfectly suited for a big star :smile: You can search him in the gallery by typing "Manuel Ferrara" :smile: Most of the Sims that I play were shared by the same user :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    Newly married and established in their careers Kai and Archie decided to take two important steps in their lives (with some financial aid from their parents)

A new home
    3iJk4OO.png

And a new family member, meet Kayleigh!
    6ljUAvK.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    This time last year, I had a save that spawned a story that ruined my life tbh, but, anyway, I still play the main crew from that save today. A lot has changed since then, though, and there are a lot of new faces here besides, so I'll go ahead and go over what I did with it. This is actually the... fourth? iteration of this save, one glitched out really bad, another one I decided to quit for some reason idr, the last one... sigh. I ended up with a poly that I hate. Not because it doesn't work but because of how the game functions. This game tries really hard to be poly-friendly but fact is, it is not. They'd have to recode the core of how relationships function in order for it to be poly-friendly, in the meantime it's really just an exercise in frustration to play one.

Anyway, I digress.

Ember-Goth-Vatores
    embergothvatores2.png
    This time I made them all neighbours in the same apartment building, because, yeah honestly lol I play them on rotation, and there are some new faces here.
    We've got Cassandra Goth, and Emilia Ernest as her roommate. Emilia will eventually pair with Lilith, I have no idea why but they work very well in the game, and she and Darrel don't really ... work. Lol
    Then we've got Lilith and Caleb, of course. Uh, they had a bunch of money left over after moving out of Forgotten Hollow because that house is honestly expensive as, so we renovated it and they still have 110k left over. Go figure.
    Then Ezio and Drake. Drake actually belongs to my spousal bean, and he ended up where Caleb used to be in the story (as the illegitimate Dussault), because it just happened that way on Simprovise and I thought it was cool. Ezio and Drake actually work together very well, and Cassandra accepted him no problem too. The Draziandra poly works A+ just fine. Toss Caleb in there and its delicate balance gets thrown off and Cassandra is now giving Caleb the stink eye randomly. (It's okay girl. You get your boy back.)
    And then Morgyn. The default Morgyn was left in and renamed as Moros.

Since Caleb and Morgyn didn't get along, for the last year I've been pairing Morgyn with Liberty Lee. My friends have tried doing it subsequently, and it only seems to work in my game. No idea. He was quite happy with her, they had a son together, moved to the middle of nowhere Windenburg. Yeah. I still love Libergyn. One of my favourite pairings even though it's honestly weird as.

Ezio... well, first off he had a name change lol it used to be Damian, but that name was just a randomly-generated name that CAS gave me and I could stand it. Why Ezio? Idk. He chose it. And now I can't imagine his name being different. On a whim, I also turned him goth, but yk, I turn everyone goth. (See my Liberty Lee.) He's been goth ever since.

I mentioned a few posts back that my Caleb and Morgyn can't stand each other anymore. I was one of the first ones to do Cagyn in my game (I didn't choose that, they did), but somehow it stopped working somewhere along the course of the story (I have no idea how), and when I decided to unlock Morgyn-Cassandra-Ezio-Caleb for a poly, it was mostly Caleb and Ezio flirting with each other (Ezio did flirt with Cassandra though). When, later, I tried pairing Cagyn together again, they just straight up refused to do it. I could've forced it but it would've been very sad so I don't generally. Anyway, on a whim some time later, I paired Ezio and Caleb and that took off like a bottle rocket.

??? Idk either. This save was recreated not using genuine Morgyn, out of the game, basically I created a Sim in CAS, and then pasted Ezio's appearance onto it, with MCCC, and then adjusted it to be Morgyn. This Morgyn, Caleb likes. He likes this one a lot. It's weird after a year of them hating each other tbh. (Yeah, family dinners were very awkward. Caleb and Morgyn were constantly giving each other the stink eye and sometimes literally didn't get along and would lose relationship points and everything.)

I don't have a save where I've got Ezio paired with Cassandra anymore, that's the main reason she gets reaper-Ezio, but like eight saves where Ezio's paired with Caleb, they've even gotten married a few times. Granted, their romance spawned Corazon, entirely romance fluff, but still. I looked up one day like, I miss Draziandra. Like a lot. So here we are, trying this again.

11-29-20-11-44-36-AM2.png
    Morgyn works in retail. Since he was created from a CAS thing, he's an apprentice spellcaster (actually wasn't even a spellcaster at the start I had to MCCC him back into one lol), with no skills or anything, so he's a fully clean slate. Ezio is too, I made him the same way (only, I didn't turn him into Morgyn lol). Caleb happened to be out in the hallway when Morgyn came back from work one day, so we went over and said hi, and he followed Morgyn into his apartment and proceeded to make good friends with him in one sitting.
    That hasn't happened since the original save for this. Amazing.

11-29-20-3-37-42-PM2.png
    Since Morgyn's a baby spellcaster, I went ahead and sent him to Magic Realm to learn some things. He got a level and the potion of nausea. Nice I guess. Lol Darrel looks like "Wait, what?" and Morgyn's just like "Yeah... don't ask questions..."
    (Trivia for those that don't know, my Morgyn is agender, and doesn't use pronouns at all. This is hard to manage, so he defaults to he/him in most cases. I think in-universe, Ezio is the only one that manages to fully avoid pronoun usage. I can do it ofc, but, I am lazy this morning.)

11-29-20-3-55-22-PM2.png
    Moros came over and they did this. Great placement. Funny they've never spoken to each other, though. They manage to get really close to one another but still haven't introduced themselves to each other, and this is surprising because they're still both outgoing. I should change Moros' traits and make him distinct from Morgyn, but, I'm lazy. Maybe some other time. Normally I just turn the game's Morgyn into Morrigan, the female counterpart of Morgyn, but all I do is switch frame, basically. So the design is the same and her traits are the same too. A friend of mine randomly gave theirs a different appearance and trait set and a new name that isn't derived from Morgyn's name, and I'm ngl I feel a little outdone. Lol Tbf, I don't play with the clone, I mostly ignore they exist, because I don't want to end up getting attached to them and losing the sage. Again. xD

Anyway, Morgyn capped the bar with Ezio and Caleb both, I gave them Morgyn's apartment key too. I also found Drake out on the street with third degree moodlet and grabbed control of him (I have a mod) and teleported him into the apartment. Whereupon he proceeded to come in and steal Morgyn's bed. ...I'm not sure why. xD Just go home and steal Ezio's. And now I've switched to the Vatores. The game made Caleb a green technician and Lilith a professional athlete. One of these suits a little better than the other. e_e
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 7

Ava also became an actress (now a "Notable Newcomer"; career rank "Guest Star"), and she went to the Reality Kings nightclub to perform with the Reality Kings boys as well.
    ep7a.jpg

She performed a romantic scene with Jordan first.
    ep7b.jpg

Then with Erik. Not so difficult because she had an intimate encounter with both of them before.
    ep7c.jpg

Dane hosted a charity benefit party in the evening of the Winterfest.
    ep7d.jpg

The successful event helped him reach the next level of fame--"Rising Star."
    Screenshot-319.png
    Screenshot-320.png

They spent the New Year's Eve again in Mt. Komorebi.
    ep7e.jpg

Erik tried snowboarding again while Dane went skiing.
    ep7f.jpg

Dane visited Kaori and met her parents for the first time.
    ep7g.jpg

Erik continued snowboarding until the evening, and finally, he was able to make a smooth run.
    ep7h.jpg

Dane and Erik returned to their rental lot to eat some matcha cake before watching the New Year Countdown with their parents.
    ep7i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    edited November 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

So, I'm very close to starting the rotational play. I just need to add one more sim to the household. I'm thinking of getting Ember a Cat. First, I'm going to finish the spring season before starting the rotation with Dylan and Zephyr. After Dylan and Zephyr, Ember will get the focus, then Tara and Juniper. After that, I'll move onto another household. Each season will focus on new sims in the Zalrians Household or a different household in the rotation.

Calum Zalrian

Calum's Sim Profile

50662333073_0a5e49188b_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201129201150 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum has been father of the year, like usual. He's been Making sure Ember has been fed, and he's helped keep an eye on her.

Ember: "Tv please!"

Calum: "Just don't forget to eat your grilled cheese."

Calum made some Ice Cream, but like everyone else in the household, he didn't eat it and it went bad in his inventory.

Instead, Calum sat in the Nursery with Ember and ate salad. He listened to Ember speak, but his blank look didn't go unnoticed.

Ember's face froze like this...

Next to Calum, He has a pet Gummie Guppu Named Gumball. He also has the Poetic Trait and can write Books of Life with the power to resurrect dead sims and summon their ghosts.

Some of Calum's Bestsellers

After all his writing, Calum asked Zeph for a hand massage.

With all the time merfolk spend swimming, I'm surprised Calum noticed.

Calum's Income Contributions
    From Work

50664529608_53b1c703fa_n.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125033510 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Investing

50656038061_d02ff5914d_w.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125033552 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Book Publishing Royalties Daily

50655304598_18b9ebdd5e_n.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125044603 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi Zalrian

Arihi's Sim Profile

50656131447_1fa684046d_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201128001503 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi has been getting tense often after work. So, she comes home and plays video games.

Normally she plays the R.E.F.U.G.E. However, she decided to play Density Effect.

Ember had a pressing question for Arihi, so she left the Nursery and proceeded to climb the stairs. She is so against the water, that she figured out how to use an Umbrella and climb the stairs at the same time!

Arihi was still playing Density Effect, but that wasn't going to stop Ember.

Arihi stopped her game and waited patiently as Ember climbed onto the sofa.

And now, Ember's pressing question...

Ember: "Why do we have Bathrooms?"

Arihi had a clever response. "Because of Liopleurodons."

Ember thought: "Lia-plura-what?"

Arihi: "Giant prehistoric lizards that lived in the ocean. The marine dinosaurs moved to the moon, so they aren't a problem for merfolk anymore. Still, we use bathrooms on land because there isn't an alternative in the water. You shouldn't use the bathroom in the water if there isn't a bathroom."

Ember had one more pressing question. "Why Coffee."

Arihi: "You are too young for that answer."

Unsatisfied with the answer, Ember left to go back to the Nursery. She was now becoming very independent, and she wished she to know the secret to not needing to sleep as often. For now, she was going to bed.

After Arihi finished some upgrades in Zephyr's bathroom. Calum snuck up and sent her a beguiling look. This led to an unusual confession.

Arihi: "I love technology! I can't help it. I'm a techie at heart!"

The Beguilement didn't work as planned, so he sang his Charmer's Lullaby. Arihi became very flirty.

With the Arihi's full attention, Calum performed a suave kiss.

While the kids slept, Calum and Arihi swam out to Mua Pel'am and how a romantic date in the sea.

Arihi wrapped her hand around Calum's lower back and pulled his head close. The two of them exchanged kisses. When they finished kissing, Arihi came back for another kiss, she swam around on her side and reached for the back of Calum's head as he reached for her waist.

Calum sang his Charmer's Lullaby he reserved for only Arihi.

Calum kissed Arihi passionately before pulling her into the waterfall to woohoo and try for baby.

Arihi turned things around and grabbed Calum by the waist and pulled him in with a kiss. Calum was caught by surprise, but he let her take the lead.

A conservationist spotted her boss and was caught by surprise.

The next morning, Arihi had some big news.

Arihi was excited, and Calum was just surprised. He looked sad, but his mind raced with all the stuff they would need to do to prepare for the nooboos.

Even though she was eating for three, Arihi went to work oblivious to her employees witnessing her romantic waterfall adventure.

Arihi's Income Contributions

From Work

Dylan Zalrian

Dylan's Sim Profile

50663071581_b1b0c2ae05_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201129201258 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan can cry on demand, and I've caught him autonomously whining about an unfair life. Because of his acting skill, I think he's just being dramatic. But, I guess that's the way he is as teen, moody.

Dylan even received a scam phone call targeting his "unhappiness."

While his brother worked on creating a new videogame, Dylan finished another song.

Dylan's Income Contributions
    From Investments

50665657532_353bb4a861_n.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125033541 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr Zalrian

Zephyr's Sim Profile

50663070786_5ce2be1993_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201129201234 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

So, one of my eventual plans is to play with fame, I've found the ability to jump around different jobs without losing progress very helpful while exploring different career paths. I'm not worried about Dylan gaining fame because his fame is easier to gain organically. Zephyr on the other hand is more challenging. I want him to do something more intellectual or mental for fame. So, I have him making a video game. Arihi checked up on him.

Zeph: "Now, what kinda story will my game have. Something about someone lost at sea and using the stars to navigate... It's a start."

Naturally, Zeph turned on Tween Pop while working on the game and Arihi checked on him while dancing.

Video games take a long time to make, like writing a song.

Both of the twins are Straight A students, and they will age up when they are in range for all of their character values. It might take a while because some of them require waiting for teachable moments. Calum and Arihi will be aged up to adults before they become young adults. The game needs the life stage age difference to register them as their parents.

Zephyr's Income Contribution
    From Investments

50656132382_5e5ee54468_n.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125033541 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Ember Zalrian

Ember's Sim Profile

50656037596_058829aae8_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201128001532 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Signs of Ember growing up was starting to show. She was now going around the house on her own, but she spent most of her time in the nursery.

When Hangry, I could leave plates of food for her, and she was able to help herself.

There was an instant where the Nanny became invisible. She's a family friend, so she was trying to visit and hang out right before she needed to be there as a Nanny. So, it was like Ember was home alone.

Ember Disappeared in the Sea...

And reappeared floating above her bed smiling...

Calum went to give Ember a bath, but she really doesn't like water. She ran through the bathtub and fled naked... Except, she was wearing her slippers... I think her prioritizing the food played a part to be honest.

Zeph played with Ember. This is such a cute interaction.

Unfortunately, the experience ended a bit one sided.

Ember bobbed with bubbly volcanic joy: "I luv this sung."

Zeph danced with her after roughhousing.

Zeph helped Ember blow out the candles. Everyone was there, and they invited Hiroko to join the celebration.

Ember aged up, and her anti-water thoughts became clear. She's terrified of the ocean, but she avoided water including her brother that was the Spirit of the Sea and Water Elemental.

Tara and Juniper Zalrian

Tara's Sim Profile

50656037011_7f9f4ed746_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201128001717 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Juniper's Sim Profile

50656131902_33fa2ee4eb_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201128001707 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum redid the Nursery for the Earth Elementals they were expecting. He also moved the bonfire and added a playground on the beach near the rocket launch pad.

Tara was the first born twin while Juniper was the second born. The two are total opposites of each other. After aging up to toddlers, they started babbling to each other. They are fraternal twins, unlike their more identical twin brothers.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited November 2020

Conversations overheard at Farrah Benali’s Birthday Party

Kyle Jeffries
    This is a nice change from the other social functions I’ve been attending lately, they were all funerals.
    I know, Johnny Zest and Bella Goth hit me pretty hard. Then, well, my ex, Joaquin Le Chien, we had gotten to be pretty friendly since we moved to the city.
    Is it? Maybe. It was just so long ago, then there was all the stuff we shared, all the things that happened and our mutual friends, and I enjoyed reminiscing with him, I guess.
    Well, one thing was odd, he told me and Salim that he knew about the huge, his words, crush Salim had on me the whole time we were together. He said he even got jealous a time or two over it and all. I sure never knew.
    Anyway, Salim didn’t have a problem with it, he knew Joaquin back then too, Salim lived next door and so was around a lot. I didn’t realize it was to see me, of course. Ah, well, if I knew then what I know now. Oh, never mind, I’ve had a good life, so I wouldn’t change a thing.

Christine Benali
    We are moving, we found a 3-bedroom house right here in Willow Creek, and we’ll be renting out our house to Kaden’s brothers, both of them are about to graduate Uni now so…
    Oh yes, my parents are absolutely ecstatic, they see the bigger house as a definite sign of impending grandchildren. But, well, Kaden and I aren’t quite ready for that yet. It’s just that the house was such a good deal and it’s really hard to find something in a good neighborhood, so strike while the iron is hot, you know?

Y4wqzKA.jpg
    Farrah’s birthday party gets underway.

Yousef Benali
    And that’s my youngest boy.
    Yeah, it’s not easy raising kids in the city, but my mom is a huge help, so me and Katy manage. I honestly never considered living in the suburbs, I guess I’m a city boy at heart. Don’t get me wrong, I used to love visiting here when I was growing up. I visited my cousins here a lot as a teenager.
    Well, that’s the thing, my mom, see, she’s getting up there now, just like my dad and I really feel like she needs me around these days. And honestly, I just can’t see her living out here, she spent her whole life in the city, you know?

Than Jeffries
    Oh boy, you said a mouthful, they do grow up fast. Mai is in school now and I honestly can’t fathom that it’s been that long since she was born. I mean, sometimes it doesn’t seem all that long ago that I was adopted myself, you know?
    Well, I’m not sure about that, me and Elliana have talked about it, but we never seem to get around to actually deciding to have another baby.
    To be honest, Mai was a handful, I suppose all kids are, but for us, well, Mai was a huge change to our lifestyle and really kept us both on our toes.
    You may be right, it did seem daunting when I would look at Mai in that crib, like, how in the world are we going to take care of this little baby. It was a big help that I was fortunate enough to be adopted into a huge family and married a woman who has a lot of family too, that’s for sure. We’ve sure have had a lot of good advice and help since Mai came along.

qvP0rzZ.jpg
    Zayn suddenly loses his appetite, at the bar.

Lenny Aguilar
    Me, I’m family adjacent, I guess. I’m Isabel’s dad, you know, Josie’s ex.
    Well, maybe I look familiar because you saw me in an ad, I’m a stand-up comic and have had my face plastered on ads from time-to-time.
    No, I didn’t know him, I did see him perform once, it was at a charity event, he was retired by then, but he still did some charity events.
    Oh, yeah, he was good, I mean his comedy is kind of old fashioned now and all, but he could still draw a huge crowd. The name Johnny Zest still carried a lot of weight in comedy circles, that’s for sure.

Mariam Elderberry
    Rohan wanted to come too, but his grandmother Eleanore, well, she had a flare up of her arthritis and so he stayed home with Kavin. Eleanore and Ekram won’t stand for us hiring a babysitter, they don’t trust anyone but family with their great-grandson.
    I know that look, and yes, Kavin was a honeymoon baby and yes, we were careful. The thing is, we Benali’s seem to be blessed when it comes to having children and in the case of me and Omar, well, we seem to have been doubly blessed, so to speak. Rohan just has to look at me and I get pregnant. And that’s literally how the doctor described it to us.
    Oh, yes, he was a bit overwhelmed, we had just moved in with his grandparents and he had just taken over running the newspaper, so it was a shock to him. One good thing, he was way less put out by the fact that I made him wait till we were married. So there is that.

1DWVGrK.jpg
    Happy Birthday Farrah!

Josie Benali
    I know, poor Omar is not happy that he won’t have Farrah all to himself during the day anymore. That man has turned Farrah in to such a daddy’s girl. Still, time marches on and all.
    Yes, I suppose it will be hard for both of us, the house is so empty now. It’s funny how quickly you adapt to having a house full of children, well, I mean for me it was, I guess. Now with the boys all out on their own and Izzy with her bowling team and after school activities, well, the house just seems so empty all the time.
    Well, yes, there is that, it definitely will give me and Omar a lot more alone time. But honestly, how much of that do you really need? When you have a house full of kids you never have enough, then when they’re gone, you have too much, it seems, sigh.

BN67b7v.jpg
    Farrah Benali’s a child.

Samyr Benali
    I really should be studying for finals now, but you can’t miss a birthday. It’s like a once in a lifetime event, you know.
    Yeah, it’s my final term and then me and Zayn are moving into Kaden’s house together. They found a bigger house just in time, I mean it’s really worked out great for everyone. Well, except my dad, he was counting on us moving back home. So, he’s, well, he’s not happy about it. That’s dad though, he really does like having his family around. You’d think he jump for joy to get us all grown up and out on our own, but no.
    Well, you may be right, I definitely hope to be a dad myself someday, so I may live to eat those words.

@DarkAngel1994 I’ve never had any puppies or kittens, I had heard it was difficult to actually breed pets in Sims 4.

@HillyBeth You’re lucky, your teens seem to have aged up quite nicely.

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Welcome to the Sims world, Samael Reaper.

JiftfdG.png

In the middle of work, Erishkigal received a phone call from her Dad.

"It sounds like he just has a mild case of the sniffles...yes I know he's a spellcaster & the child of a Soul Reaper...yes I know it's unusual for us to get sick...yes, I'll look at him when I got home, I have patients waiting for me now though."

yfaubwh.png

Back home Erishkigal is confronted by an overly concerned parent, insisting that the new addition to the family is more than just a little unwell. She chides her father and asks if she can at least finish washing up before she provides Samael with any sort of diagnosis.

f0MpjMu.png

Samael is given the all clear, turns out his illness was just a mild case of allergies.

"Seriously, Dad, you and Mum have had how many kids by now & you still can't tell the difference between an allergy response & a viral infection? I'm booking the both of you into one of the hospital courses on childhood illnesses."

ELJ7hSJ.png

Her brother's 'medical crisis' averted, Erishkigal was in dire need of a night out before any other family members fell ill and required her medical expertise. She decided to head over to her sister's place for an evening of TV and catch up, only to find Lilitu and her wife, Candy, had decided to have an evening out of their own. Well at least she finally got to meet their new flatmate, Paige, who she sparked an instant rapport with.

Jijx3Ga.png

The following day after work, Paige called to invite her out for coffee. Of course Erishkigal immediately accepted.

"Just give me time to have some tea, and freshen up, and I'll be right there."

bpgGKhy.png

The friendly coffee ended up fast feeling like it was turning into a date, not that either of them were complaining.

TN99zwO.png

Looks like love might be in the air.

Yb24UZl.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Extras are posted separate because of how large the post was.

Bills
    Here's my bills information. I need Calum and Dylan to fabricate the Eco-Upgrade parts, and that will allow Arihi and Zeph to complete the upgrades that will also further reduce the bills expense.

50656132677_1ed19577a8_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125014944 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Common Cold
    Dylan and Zeph came home from high school with various bugs. Apparently, the neighbors weren't feeling good either. I have no idea why she was coming to the door for medicine... It's very easy to jump to the conclusion that she's looking for a different kind of fix. Anyways, she went home without an interaction. As much as I would have gotten medicine for her if her child was sick in a heartbeat, I don't think a neighbor's house is the most appropriate place to get pharmaceuticals.

50655304783_c50be30fdf_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201125021637 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Drifting Underwater
    There has been a small change in the animation while merfolk sleep in the water. I noticed it around the time of the game crashing, but it has been a consistent thing. Apparently, merfolk will go completely underwater while sleeping on their back. It is a nice detail to see. Unfortunately, their pose is still the same as back floating.

50656132012_31ea964647_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201127003209 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Massage Therapist
    So, Iona was randomized as the Massage Therapist for the Zalrians. As a result, she will have her own rotation like Hiroko. She'll have a focus on mischief and wellness when I get to her household.

Merfolk are always in their swimwear, I swear! She must've been swimming in the ocean somewhere when she was called.

50656037731_f96a91fb97_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201126233353 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50655304243_64a7240faf_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201127020916 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I don't know what she's doing here...

50656132047_94377fc9bc_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201126234047 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The song hinting at the next update's location!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di638xS0jks

My rotations will cycle through different members of the Zalrian household. They get a bit of special treatment as my main household and I just can't play 7 different sims in 28 sim days, an entire season, and give it my full attention.

For this Spring Season, Calum and Arihi have been getting a lot of focus, and I've been engaged in a lot of the general set up... So many upgrades to complete... I will not finish the upgrades during this rotation.

Next in the rotation will be Dylan and Zeph for the Summer Season. The other sims in the household will be largely left to act autonomously.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing happened in my game today since I wasn't able to play at all today. I was exposed to Covid-19 over the weekend. So I had to go get tested today. No word on if I have Covid-19 or not.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited December 2020
    Well yesterday I decided to play the Harris Household for the first time and I have to say that Gideon is a little monster.

A bit of backstory. I hate how the dev's never go back and add features like character values and the new lifestyles to past premades so I went in and gave all the adults each 2 character value traits and cheated the kids to have their character values at different percentages. So I put Gideon at -20/30% in manners and -responsibility and everything else is +20/30%. I have sims who only start showing really bad behavior when their score are higher like -50 but Gideon idk in just the first day he and Jed went from +50 to 0 and Jed now has the festering grudge and hurt sentiments. After Gideon was done with Jed he moved onto his grandmother and quickly got her to to have a grudge against him as well. He had a really good relationship his mom and dad but now he and his mom are starting to drop.

I kinda want to discipline him but the way I perceive the Harris family based on their traits and bio is that the parents are hands off and feel a child should Express themselves how they see fit. If they need a talking to you talk to them gently and casually. Well mostly the dad since the mom barely sees the kids cause of work.
    There has to be a place to discuss this, but I can't find it... My twins are braking the game... The parents AND the twins are slowly starving because they freeze for hours with their needs being drained. Like, it doesn't matter if I use a high chair or not... The kids are starving, have constant energy failures, and they can't meet their fun need because they literally spend hours frozen as the game struggles with picking a sim in the household to watch the toddler. Because it takes so long to meet one need, the motive failures are also resulting in greater delays created specifically from the delay in performing actions because multiple sims are trying to help a toddler being helped while ignoring the second one the parent can't get to because of the delay...

I wish I could assign a toddler to a parent similar to how I assign a sim their bed. Like, it's pretty obvious that they are freezing up because the game can't figure out who's supposed to look after the toddlers... Calum, Dylan, Zeph... I know you are trying to be helpful, but your persistent attempts to check on the toddlers WHILE Arihi is taking care of things is actually making things critically worse. Someone is going to end up dead because too many sims are trying to be "helpful."

I've been trying to keep them busy, but at this point, I'm going to have to lock doors to control access to the toddlers. Is it so hard to have families that can exist together in a single household... I hate having to force my sims to be separated because they can't simply be in the same space...

My head is spinning.

Aside from locked doors, I could use suggestions.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    There has to be a place to discuss this, but I can't find it... My twins are braking the game... The parents AND the twins are slowly starving because they freeze for hours with their needs being drained. Like, it doesn't matter if I use a high chair or not... The kids are starving, have constant energy failures, and they can't meet their fun need because they literally spend hours frozen as the game struggles with picking a sim in the household to watch the toddler. Because it takes so long to meet one need, the motive failures are also resulting in greater delays created specifically from the delay in performing actions because multiple sims are trying to help a toddler being helped while ignoring the second one the parent can't get to because of the delay...

I wish I could assign a toddler to a parent similar to how I assign a sim their bed. Like, it's pretty obvious that they are freezing up because the game can't figure out who's supposed to look after the toddlers... Calum, Dylan, Zeph... I know you are trying to be helpful, but your persistent attempts to check on the toddlers WHILE Arihi is taking care of things is actually making things critically worse. Someone is going to end up dead because too many sims are trying to be "helpful."

I've been trying to keep them busy, but at this point, I'm going to have to lock doors to control access to the toddlers. Is it so hard to have families that can exist together in a single household... I hate having to force my sims to be separated because they can't simply be in the same space...

My head is spinning.

Have you tried to reset them with the resetsim cheat yet?
    edited December 2020
    sunman502 wrote: »

My head is spinning.

Yeah, I was resetting them and entering manage worlds before re-entering the game. Once I locked Dylan and Zeph outside the nursery and restricted access to everyone except Arihi, Calum, and Ember, the game started to figure things out. Now, the game started displaying an error message telling me I can't save over the old save. I was able to create a new save though.

It's just weirdness, but it definitely has something to do with toddlers, a large household, and multiple sims that can "Check on Toddler."

One last edit, the restrictions are exclusively for specific sims in the household. The doors are unlocked to service sims and visitors. Tara and Juniper are locked inside the nursery. The only other room the toddlers have access to is the master bedroom, but Dylan and Zeph are locked out of there while the toddlers are locked in.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

My head is spinning.

Yeah, I was resetting them and entering manage worlds before re-entering the game. Once I locked Dylan and Zeph outside the nursery and restricted access to everyone except Arihi, Calum, and Ember, the game started to figure things out. Now, the game started displaying an error message telling me I can't save over the old save. I was able to create a new save though.

It's just weirdness, but it definitely has something to do with toddlers, a large household, and multiple sims that can "Check on Toddler."

One last edit, the restrictions are exclusively for specific sims in the household. The doors are unlocked to service sims and visitors. Tara and Juniper are locked inside the nursery. The only other room the toddlers have access to is the master bedroom, but Dylan and Zeph are locked out of there while the toddlers are locked in.

Sorry you're having those problems. I have some suggestions, but since I haven't experienced that issue, I'm not sure how well they'll work. It sounds to me like your game is having a hard time routing sims because maybe your lot is too big/too hard to navigate around. Some of my suggestions are what you're already trying, though. Good luck.
    • Delete any high chairs because they're probably making things worse.
    • Micromanage your sims. Direct everyone, especially the toddlers, to do things, so that the toddlers can't distract the others.
    • Lock the toddlers away and limit access to just one adult sim.
    • Cheat the toddlers' needs, so that they're always happy and will attract less attention.
    • Extreme: Downsize. Lot is too complicated.
    • Extreme: Kick toddlers off the lot until they grow up.

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sunman502 fingers crossed - I hope things go well with your test

@metiorice Toddlers are very problematic - especially twins (not sure how I finished 100 babies without smashing my laptop to be honest LOL)
    * I used locked doors a lot. Sorry but it works every time. Actually I had one big toddler dorm and only the matriarch was allowed access. 1 sim doing both toddlers works better than 2 sims/ 2 toddlers. I would not let anyone else in there (0r the nursery) as children seemed to be programmed to interfere with babies and toddlers beyond anything else you have asked them to do and it overrides any adult who is already caring for the toddler/baby. Also talking from the family stops toddlers using their ipads and learning any other skill.
    * Never let sleep get low - it causes freezing because then the toddler cycles between sleeping and eating and they cancel each other out.
    * With no locked doors: Put a plate on the floor and let toddlers feed themselves - they are happier and it doesn't freeze the family. Highchairs are a massive NO!
    * Sleep schedule - get the two off schedule to each other - one should always be awake when the other is asleep. Less freezing and cancelling plus with their needs filled the parent can grab sleep while the toddler is on the ipad thingy. (I know it isnt realistic play but it worked for me - there was some awake overlap as they learn skills somewhat faster together but they talk instead of using the ipad to skill so they need seperate time)
    *the lag in general is just terrible at the moment - it is interfering with all sorts of things in the game (weddings, parties, photography, pet care - anything that requires 2 or more sims doing something together can freeze and fail)- the last update was awful!

Yellow Gen Update

The busy life for Yellow gen continued...
    I would cry too if I had all those goals to reach (she is just missing her Aunt Damask who died).
    wNZb4b2l.png
    Akito joined the critic career and got some fancy work clothes.
    xbXq7USl.png
    Slate aged up into a cute toddler (as you can't have coloured toddler/child hair all my alien children have blonde)
    6CKybl1l.png
    bgErSlSl.png
    Two kitties, a toddler and a pregnant wife is exhausting ....
    cdh2PUkl.png
    Time to get a Nanny ..... introducing Cornelius Barber - he is a library sim of mine. Originally he appeared in a game as a random generated townie and married Siobhan Fyres. I loved him a lot so saved him - he has all the good looks of Salim with none of the annoying personality.
    I was very happy the game cast him as Nanny.
    e78LRUsl.png?1

Life with Cats
    Lyra aged up
    Ryj6reDl.png
    As did Fidget who has unique looks - I love this quirky cat. He spent 90% of his life running in circles after his own tail.
    aR4lAPcl.png
    Bonus Fidget pic.
    6VmQFBkl.png
    Neither of them bothered to learn any rules...
    0vlIyYyl.png
    Mainly because one sim spoiled them rotten (I suppose they don't have cats on Sixam - Akito adored these fuzzy menaces).
    tp0JKDMl.png

Super Nanny
    Cornelius is an absolute super nanny. He cooks, he cleans, he reads toddler books and bathes toddlers and when the children aged he autonomously helped with homework and was a great companion and friend to Akito and Franni.
    CzeOIQFl.png
    UuAsQm2l.png
    IJFtXXrl.png
    It means Franni has time to upgrade all the things....(I never used this fridge before its so retro inside and modern on the outside.)
    I6FT0wel.png
    And time is available for rocketship woohoo too - a very dirty and smelly enterprise apparently.
    IWCnxKkl.png
    Akito also finished more books including a nonfiction expose of the Pollinators. He decided to accept his award in his alien form and spoke about alien rights.
    znAOidZl.png
    Slate loves his Daddy.
    Mtvn1uMl.png
    No disguises hug.
    bK8jMDOl.png
    Someone else loves Daddy too...
    XuCoT9ol.png

And before I knew it Slate aged up to a child.
    NEl9t1Fl.pngw3lVnyG.png
    He had an eventful birthday party - franni went into labour (notice Akito being helpful...)
    SFrDfh2l.png
    And gave birth to their second child - a hybrid girl Dove.
    Re1Ggy6l.png
    This didn't stop Bradley giving Franni longing looks despite his wife Rosa being there.
    pCM0KyZl.png
    Dove was a cutie
    vQCycujl.png
    and everyone's favourite...
    06tFoxrl.png
    Slate developed a lifelong passion...
    STR3zZjl.png
    JAlTuwel.png
    and was a nonstop exerciser...
    Ftp6GOEl.png

I think we're going to need a bigger house...
    we're having another baby, honey
    8KghFdPl.png
    At least he is happy about it
    QSISNOll.png
    The expanded yellow home.
    Tz1Qhlzl.png
    And garden
    1B1K87cl.png
    and new grey sport themed bedroom for Slate.
    Wek1c4Nl.png
    Skill grinding continued
    b2jwGNOl.png
    sIafhnfl.png
    Poor Akito - when he has a funny turn he can't control his ranting and raving
    D8UOVt2l.png
    I don't know how I achieved this but I wish jog together (and walk dog together were things)
    0IEdyrel.png
    Time for a family night out...
    iacodfrl.png

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Not much happened in my game lately, but it was only working on the family's aspirations. Once the kids are teens, that's when things get interesting.

But.....
    Kamaria and Lulu aged up to full-grown cats. They took a lot after their father (except Lulu has a similar facial structure like Kiara), and none of them are fluffier like their mother.

Since there are nine house members (and not wanting to risk losing anyone if I open CAS), I sent Lulu to live with Atlas, Dylan, and Carmelita.
    gj5K7Rj.png
    WqTjIYG.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    > @Keidra said:
    > This game tries really hard to be poly-friendly but fact is, it is not. They'd have to recode the core of how relationships function in order for it to be poly-friendly, in the meantime it's really just an exercise in frustration to play one.

I love that you shared your poly family! (or best-possible poly family) I was playing a 5-adult 3-child poly household for a while and it is indeed frustrating that you can't choose how one character will respond to their SO flirting with another SO. It would be more fun if there were an "Un-jealous" trait, and then the reactions would be different based on whether the sim had "Jealous," "Unjealous" or neither. (similar to Romantic and Unflirty)
    gen3-banner.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top