Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Such a lovely casita @masajo . It’s great you are enjoying the Drifter challenge and building different styles of lots. Your creations are all consistently impressive. Well done! 🌟
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim for such kind and beautiful words, the Drifter challenge is so much fun combining play with build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Gosh! Long time since I posted here last time! :open_mouth:
    I´m suffering a mix of lupus flare and depression latelly because all the stress for the pandemic and lock down and because I´m worried about my daughter´s wedding in this situation. I feel tired all day and I have fever at afternoons and ahead, so that´s why I am not very active lately on the forums or social networks.
    Your latest creations are so very different and at the same time so awesome and beautiful all of them, every one in each own style!
    Love all of them, dear Christine! <3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, more lovely creations from you and all so different. I love the mediterranean style and Casa Bonita is a really pretty one. Great art gallery and spa as well. Love everything, lol!
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 I am so sorry to hear you're suffering because of all the stress and truly hope things settle down and improve for you, sending big hugs dear Inma. Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your beautiful comments :)
    Many thanks @Sandraelle for such kind and wonderful words, really appreciate all your lovely support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options

Hugs back, dear Christine :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Belle Apres

A small family home created in Mt Komorebi using basegame and Snowy Escape packs only. This Japanese style build has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms plus a bbq patio at the rear :)

Download here
    More pics here

ZPE8hL6.png

OiW7Wih.jpg

BbylOKN.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Belle Apres is a beautiful Japanese family home for Mt. Komorebi! :) Very lovely exterior design, patterned walls, very nice roofing! The Asian style windows used are very nice. The red maple tree is pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting under the shade of it.The plants and flowers are very nice on the porch edges, and the flowing water item near the maple tree is lovely! Very nice back patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and dining outdoors. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The open plan layout of the kitchen, living and dining area is very nice! Very nice white colour scheme with touches of black. Very lovely corner sofa and armchair sitting area with angled tv for sims to relax and watch tv together or read books. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table and the Asian style wallart is very nice. The kotatsu table is very nice for families to dine at and the blossom is pretty on top of it! The platform to the kitchen area is great! The plants there are calming and restful to look at. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen with the new pack items. The computer study desk nook there is great! Very lovely furnishings, colour and layout of each of the bedrooms! It is very nice that there is a gym area in the master bedroom. The teddy in the kids room is cute!
    It is a lovely Japanese family home! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review and for all your kind and wonderful support. I absolutely love this pack and the ability to vacation different places now :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options

Beautiful Japanese home @masajo . I love the use of the shoji screens and Asian decor. Snowy Escape is one pack that tempted me to swing over to Sims 4... almost, but not quite lol. Wonderful to see you’re enjoying the pack. Well done on this build 🌟🌼
  • Options
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim for all your kind and wonderful support, S4 keeps on getting better and better with all these fabulous packs :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    The Vesper

The Vesper (Martini) "shaken, not stirred" is a large Japanese style family home created in Mt Komorebi. There are 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, open plan living areas plus various outer buildings for games, robotics, Onsen spa, gardening and generators. Rear garden includes swimming pool, child and toddler play areas, bbq patio and place for relaxation :)

Download here
    More pics here

L8vN4N6.png

2SAkdvn.jpg

za3Lebz.jpg

743N6in.jpg

R3BZbZk.jpg

OqwXt8p.jpg

cqpPjhm.jpg

RJ5c0QP.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options

Ooo... another beautiful build @masajo . Such unusual colours on the exterior, well thought out and decorated throughout, and so many fun activities for sims. Love the Vesper. Well done!
  • Options
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for your kind and beautiful words and all your wonderful support, means a lot from such an awesome builder as yourself :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    The Vesper is a very beautiful Asian family home! :) The creative name of it suits the challenge so very well! Very lovely exterior design, wood texture, pagoda style roofing and great Asian style windows! The planter boxes on front edges are pretty! Very lovely outdoors areas! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, swings, slide, in the kids pool and in the balls pit. The zen garden with pretty red maple tree is so peaceful and restful! Very lovely pool with the island that has pretty candles and a place to lay and relax. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting and chatting area! The bbq, dining table and fireplace area is lovely! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the air and the fireplace will keep them warm . Very lovely design and furnishing of the interior of the home! It is very detailed and every room and area is designed in a lovely way! The wood textured furniture is calming, warm and restful! The platforming to the livingroom tv watching area is very great and the platformed kotatsu table nook area is so very creative and lovely! Very lovely kitchen design! The wooden stools counter is very nice and lovely windows wood dining table to enjoy dining in the sunlight. The blossoms is pretty on the table! The furnishings, colours and layout of each bedroom is very beautiful! The robotics area and the games room are very great! Sims will have fun playing ping pong, chess, foosball and darts in the room! The onsen spa is lovely! Very nice stone textured walls and Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot springs.
    It is a very lovely Asian family home! :)
  • Options
    Many, many thanks as always dear @rosemow for all your wonderful kindness and support. Your beautiful words are such a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Your houses all look so professionally made. I really like the idea of an abbey ruin; and the roof on Footloose makes my heart flutter.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Gosh, your Japanese home is so beautiful!! Very nicely done. <3
  • Options
    A very big thank you for taking a look @Auroraskies and leaving your kind and beautiful words, made my day :)
    Many, many thanks @Sandraelle for all your kindness and support, always very much welcomed and appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Dreamcatcher

Download here
    More pics here

This is a DNA request build for @HelpAGirlOut a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home created in Brindleton Bay. Open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, balconies, garage and many outdoor activities including swimming pool, bbq dining and outdoor lounge :)

j02Pqdn.png

pZrqqD2.jpg

cUiFHKp.jpg

7JwocxC.jpg

wfMKD47.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Dreamcatcher is a lovely family home for Brindleton Bay! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing, very nice wood wall texture, lovely brown colour and it is great that it is on stilts! The garage is great! The art canvas items are a great touch there. Very lovely outside areas! The lounge area is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting in the outdoors air. The flowers on the patio edges are pretty! Very nice grill and dining area to enjoy eating meals outdoors. Very lovely pool area! Toddlers will enjoys splashing in their own pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers or rest in the hot tub. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The open plan layout of the living areas is very nice. The colors are lovely, calming and peaceful, and the wood texture of the furniture is very nice. The layout, design,colours and furnishing of each bedroom is lovely! The dog in the kids room is cute! Very nice balconies with sitting areas.
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful words and all your kind support, always very much welcomed and appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options

Dreamcatcher is a veru beautiful home, dear @masajo ! <3 Very well detailed!
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I adore Dreamcatcher. I am always looking for new homes for BB
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top