Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

This is just fo' fun.
    Imagine you were only finding out about The Sims game today and had to google search for it? What would you type in the search?

Controlling avatars computer game.

:D

Doll house with playable characters.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This is just fo' fun.
    Imagine you were only finding out about The Sims game today and had to google search for it? What would you type in the search?

Controlling avatars computer game.

:D

Realistic simulation game

Although I actually play it as a horror/mystery gameᥬ🌚᭄
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I haven't posted my art on here for so long. So be prepared for the spam. XD

b468aa257bf3cd233b55d893d4585613dbfbbfc6.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    So uhhh, long day...we had our car towed from my dad's apartment's parking lot. Anything exciting happen for other people?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    694 pages to go!

Less than a month 'till Christmas!!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    So uhhh, long day...we had our car towed from my dad's apartment's parking lot. Anything exciting happen for other people?

Not much.... but I'm baking some cool bread tomorrow but I need to go write down the recipe now.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    The Sims 1 is just plain down chaotic sometimes. And I love it
    6ZraGv3.png
    L9q8VGi.png

I'm moving house soon
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    The Sims 1 is just plain down chaotic sometimes. And I love it
    6ZraGv3.png

I love it too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Finally got past the 2 flooded vaults in Conan Exiles, Isla of Siptah today. Only to go through the floor in the second werewolf vault on the first attempt with this exile. But made it through the second werewolf vault on the second attempt. My exiles now has 12 vaults down and only 2 more to go before all the vaults are completed.
    edited November 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    Fav Simlish track used in any of the games?

This one. I didn't know the song or band at the time, but every time I heard this song in my sims' dorm, I started rocking out. And I would also make my sim skip songs on the radio over and over again until this song comes on again. LOL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWZJoP8KiF8

Man, talking about The Sims 2 University just reminded me on how I have the TS4 Uni EP but I didn't even play it. Hahaa. What am I doing.... XD

BONUS: One of my fav bands ever also made a song for The Sims 3. I don't play TS3 but I was so stoked to hear this. I gotta say TS3 had a lot of my fav bands/songs in their radio stations like Rise Against and 3OH!3. Shame the game isn't as great.

And in the Sims 4, I feel like I know 0 of the artists that have on there... :\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMoUHn9dns
    832XG3D.gif
    :):(
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This one. I didn't know the song or band at the time, but every time I heard this song in my sims' dorm, I started rocking out. And I would also make my sim skip songs on the radio over and over again until this song comes on again. LOL.

Man, talking about The Sims 2 University just reminded me on how I have the TS4 Uni EP but I didn't even play it. Hahaa. What am I doing.... XD

BONUS: One of my fav bands ever also made a song for The Sims 3. I don't play TS3 but I was so stoked to hear this. I gotta say TS3 had a lot of my fav bands/songs in their radio stations like Rise Against and 3OH!3. Shame the game isn't as great.

Oh I absolutely love some of the EA made fake-band Songs in the Sims series, shame they're not in later games. There's one I absolutely adore in the Sims 2 + stories and it's Chocolate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-kPWGfF5UU

And to be fair to the original Sims, here's the trailer turned Rock Music song that I could so listen to on loop. It's just SUPER iconic to me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvruOSdLCkA

Speaking of the Sims 1... I finally got a 5 star superstar rating!... With Makin Magic exploiting. I would befriend celebreties with a good mix of hypnotising and Smiley Face. Might have made one of the hardest things a little too easy! But it was fun!
    F17TVF2.png
    QIJo7jH.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm pretty fond of the covers they make of real songs, across all the games. They're a lot of fun. It's hard to pick a favorite though. Maybe I'd go with the cover of Prom Dress by mxmtoon they put in TS4, but only cause I found out about the song through the game.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I don't really pay attention to the in-game music... :flushed:
    7dW3gu7.gif

You don't have your sims blasting music on their stereo 24/7? Cuz I do. XD
    832XG3D.gif

You don't have your sims blasting music on their stereo 24/7? Cuz I do. XD

Nah, not really...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you think are your top 5 songs of 2020? (We could use your Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year to see if your prediction is correct, for those who use this or anything similar.)

1. (Don't) Need You [Reimagined] by Normandie
    2. White Flag (Live Session) by Normandie
    3. Bonfire of the Millennials by Annisokay
    4. Sinking Under by Until I Wake
    5. Self Riot by Wildways

If Self Riot gets in my top 5 this year, I will flip. XD Cuz it was also in my top 5 last year. Haha.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don’t listen to popular songs usually so I’m not sure. I listen to older bands and I only hear newer songs if we have the radio on instead of Spotify. I can’t wait for my Spotify wrapped up tho
    edited November 2020
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I don’t listen to popular songs usually so I’m not sure. I listen to older bands and I only hear newer songs if we have the radio on instead of Spotify. I can’t wait for my Spotify wrapped up tho

Oh I meant, what do you predict would be in your Spotify Wrapped Up depending on what you've been listening to this year?
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My exile has completed the last 2 of the 14 elder vaults on Siptah Isla yesterday. And now it's onto Siptah's tower that he had built in the middle of the island. Plus my exile has found 3 more messages in a bottle, and learned 2 more languages.
    Onto today's question. I can't make that prediction because I don't listen to Spotify or any other music streaming services.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you think are your top 5 songs of 2020? (We could use your Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year to see if your prediction is correct, for those who use this or anything similar.)

1. (Don't) Need You [Reimagined] by Normandie
    2. White Flag (Live Session) by Normandie
    3. Bonfire of the Millennials by Annisokay
    4. Sinking Under by Until I Wake
    5. Self Riot by Wildways

If Self Riot gets in my top 5 this year, I will flip. XD Cuz it was also in my top 5 last year. Haha.

1. Keepsake Mill by Marie W. Anders
    2. Simpler by Valv
    3. Seagulls by Massimo Ruberti
    4. Sacred Truths and Lies by Chris Pellnat
    5. Middle English by Valv

This was a really tough list to make since I found a lot of really good music this year...

Oh I meant, what do you predict would be in your Spotify Wrapped Up depending on what you've been listening to this year?

Yea that makes more sense.

1. Holiday/ Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
    2. Hero by Weezer
    3. Cmon by Panic! At the Disco and fun.
    4. Yesterday by the Beatles
    5. Lump by The Presidents of the United States of America

2. Hero by Weezer

Which album is that Panic! At The Disco from?
    832XG3D.gif

2. Hero by Weezer

Which album is that Panic! At The Disco from?

It’s a single. I found it this year and it’s one of my favorite songs. It’s from 2011 though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top