Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia: New Players Edition! Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yeah I hope 55 can answer the laying low question. 😂 I wonder if 55's mentor was the one who told her to lay low. Hahaa. Probably not a good idea...?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

2- Frenchy (DeKay, luvdasims55)
    1- luvdasims55 (WhatCobblers)

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LOL

Ya everybody except DeKay and myself have pretty much been laying low. I was considering laying low early on, but my big mouth ruined that strategy lol. :p

Can you tell me why you wanted to lay low? Usually laying low is such a mafia thing to do... Especially for a newbie. 🧐🧐

Key word there is "considering". I want to play the game and not just sit around watching other players play the game. Now if I was mafia, I would have just kept quiet and hope the attention shifts from me to somebody else. Glad I'm not mafia tho cuz I'd much rather be playing the game as opposed to just quietly sitting around and watching what everybody else does. No challenge in that.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Unless of course the mafia's tactic was to pretend to be townies. Then they could say all kinds of things to throw people of the scent.
  • Options
    LOL

Ya everybody except DeKay and myself have pretty much been laying low. I was considering laying low early on, but my big mouth ruined that strategy lol. :p

Can you tell me why you wanted to lay low? Usually laying low is such a mafia thing to do... Especially for a newbie. 🧐🧐

Key word there is "considering". I want to play the game and not just sit around watching other players play the game. Now if I was mafia, I would have just kept quiet and hope the attention shifts from me to somebody else. Glad I'm not mafia tho cuz I'd much rather be playing the game as opposed to just quietly sitting around and watching what everybody else does. No challenge in that.

Interesting. But usually mafia doesn't wanna lay low or stay quiet cuz that always doesn't end well, FYI. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm leaning toward Jonathan or Andrew as possibly being the other mafia member. Again, due to suspicious inactivity. Just seems like what a mafia player would do.
  • Options
    LOL

Interesting. But usually mafia doesn't wanna lay low or stay quiet cuz that always doesn't end well, FYI. 😂

Good to know lol.
  • Options
    So... some of us are laying low; some of us have alibis for laying low but these may or may not be true, and a few of us have speculated suspicions already which may just be how they/we play it, or it may not...

*(She plays the theme tune to 'The Pink Panther' inside her head)

Can you elaborate on what you mean by alibis?

Hi DeKay, sorry, I must have still been typing while you posted.

The alibis I was referring to were the reasons Frenchy, Andrew and myself gave for having long gaps in our activity on this thread (I was working, Andrew was out of town, Frenchy didn't know they were in the game). I know that mine is definitely true.

I'm a bit tired to think of anything crazy right now (going to bed soon) but will think of something for the next day (assuming I don't get lynched beforehand).
  • Options
    I'm going to sleep now. Please don't kill me! 😁
  • Options
    Yeah I hope 55 can answer the laying low question. 😂 I wonder if 55's mentor was the one who told her to lay low. Hahaa. Probably not a good idea...?

My mentor did not tell me to lay low. Laying low was just a passing thought that I quickly dismissed as it's just not my style. As I'm sure you can tell by now.
  • Options
    So... some of us are laying low; some of us have alibis for laying low but these may or may not be true, and a few of us have speculated suspicions already which may just be how they/we play it, or it may not...

*(She plays the theme tune to 'The Pink Panther' inside her head)

Can you elaborate on what you mean by alibis?

Hi DeKay, sorry, I must have still been typing while you posted.

The alibis I was referring to were the reasons Frenchy, Andrew and myself gave for having long gaps in our activity on this thread (I was working, Andrew was out of town, Frenchy didn't know they were in the game). I know that mine is definitely true.

I'm a bit tired to think of anything crazy right now (going to bed soon) but will think of something for the next day (assuming I don't get lynched beforehand).

Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Unless of course the mafia's tactic was to pretend to be townies. Then they could say all kinds of things to throw people of the scent.

True, but so far the only active players are Cobblers, DeKay, and myself. And my spidey senses aren't tingling about you two.
  • Options

My mentor did not tell me to lay low. Laying low was just a passing thought that I quickly dismissed as it's just not my style. As I'm sure you can tell by now.

Yeah, well, good that you changed your mind cuz laying low would almost result in me voting you. 😂 Cuz I don't like quiet players especially when they haven't said anything that makes me confident they're town.

I'm curious to see in this game if the mafia would kill the townies that are voted and confirmed town, or if they would kill the more participative ones... 🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    aignaci1aignaci1 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey sorry with the bf this weekend so haven’t gotten much chance to check but I think luv is suspicious. I need to catch up tonight in reading what’s happening but I’m going with luv as mafia at the moment
  • Options
    Frenchy has been voted for elimination by the town. He was a Town Prince. He is not eliminated and still in the game.

It is now night and will last for 24 hours.

• Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸! I really thought Frenchy was mafia lol! Sorry Frenchy!

Yeah, well, good that you changed your mind cuz laying low would almost result in me voting you. 😂 Cuz I don't like quiet players especially when they haven't said anything that makes me confident they're town.

I'm curious to see in this game if the mafia would kill the townies that are voted and confirmed town, or if they would kill the more participative ones... 🤔

Yah, I am wondering how the mafia is gonna play it. Well, I mentioned that Jonathan and Andrew were on my radar so if I get bumped off on night 1, you got a couple of really good suspects lol.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I was trying to catch up in my courses, since I really needed to do that (and still do) so I didn't have the chance to check here this afternoon. Usually I'm on early in the day or late, but not in the middle, because I'm working on stuff.

Pretty much every game I either am evil and do not bad, or I'm good and get voted immediately, so it's great. :sweat_smile: I'm going to put a huge target on my back and hope that mafia kills me because I definitely don't have the time this weekend that this game expects from me. :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    How's everyone doing?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    How's everyone doing?

giphy.gif
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Doing great Rose! :)
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    How's everyone doing?

I’m pretty good. My grandpa just visited. Been playing Fire Emblem and Minecraft. Got some hot chocolate earlier
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    How's everyone doing?

I’m pretty good. My grandpa just visited. Been playing Fire Emblem and Minecraft. Got some hot chocolate earlier

Sounds like fun.
    Doing great Rose! :)

Glad to hear :)
    How's everyone doing?

giphy.gif

Love it Frenchy. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Question of the Night
    This is for everyone to get to know each other!

What do you like to do outside of The Sims?

• Options
    Back in the good ol’ days before 2020 happened softball was my #1. Now with it shut down until probably February, my time is taken up by college and Pinterest crafts.

• Options
    How's everyone doing?

Pretty good! Spent the day putting up Christmas decorations and we’re only about 75% done :sweat_smile: