Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinion on The Sims Mobile

Comments

• CatNoir666CatNoir666 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm playing Sims Mobile 4. You have to wait sooo long for events and I always need money and energy. I tried for extra money but none of those hacks work. Very disappointed in this game!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited February 2020
    CatNoir666 wrote: »
    I'm playing Sims Mobile 4. You have to wait sooo long for events and I always need money and energy. I tried for extra money but none of those hacks work. Very disappointed in this game!!

Welcome to the forum @CatNoir666! The Sims Mobile discussion forum is here. :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/tsm-general-discussion
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Moving this to The Sims Mobile discussion space ;)
  • RhindyCenRhindyCen Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all,

Is it possible to have new career ? I want to suggest Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor.
    Some barbells Smith-Machine and bench press look cool, right ?
  • PuffBallPuffBall Posts: 1 New Member
    I just noticed that I can only throw a party from my first house. I now have three and I can’t show them off. Not sure if this is a glitch though.
  • SpookynevSpookynev Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! Could you guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee bring back the baby yoda challenge because of the new mandalorian episodes pleaseeeeeeeeeeee we need baby yoda
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2020
    I find the mobile game to be so boring but yet I have grown so attached to the legacy I have going that I’m 30 generations in LOL. I barely play though - the only decent part of the game is customizing homes and sims. I’ll play a challenge every now and then so I can get more money and items so I can further customize my sims and the two homes I own but honestly the game is just so terribly boring (I like playing with cheats and unlimited money/resources in the pc version) I just can’t bring myself to delete it at this point since I’ve committed for 30 generations now lol
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I played Sims Mobile briefly at some point a couple of years ago. I also got bored pretty quickly. It felt like there was so little to do. Everything taking energy and costing lots of money was frustrating. I also remember that my female Sim took a shower and kept her clothes on! No blurring or anything. I did have one child in the game but again you couldn’t do much. I deleted the app and don’t miss it. It could’ve been a lot better.
  • SimerooniesSimeroonies Posts: 16 Member
    I actually enjoyed it the first few months I played but it got boring and repetitive after with the tasks. I did enjoy the graphics and that you could kind of interact with other players but the events were always the same and still are
  • SbarrySbarry Posts: 1 New Member
    I’ve been playing sims mobile for years and I’m close to quitting. Everything costs so much and it’s 🐸🐸🐸🐸 near impossible to ever complete events unless you pay real cash. I don’t remember the last time I completed a sweets challenge or these new archeology challenges. It’s very frustrating. And why is there a level cap? That’s just ridiculous! I play multiple times a day so it’s not because I don’t play. I’m just BORED. I’m so tempted to just delete it. Also, why can we have access to items that are were in past events. Supposedly that’s what the eco building is for but I haven’t been blown away by what it offers. Please put some more effort in. Make it worth what I’ve put into it!
  • SuperT259SuperT259 Posts: 22 Member
    I like sims mobile but I think that the energy bar is completely useless. You run out of energy right at the beginning of an event and then have to wait like 7h for the event to complete.
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    Its kinda boring but its good game
  • CausingNickel0CausingNickel0 Posts: 20 Member
    I play the game, but there's a lot that should be changed. There's literally nothing to do in the game except building and earning money for next lot. Gampelay does not exist in TSM, which is sad. The events are nice but doing the same events again and again gets boring quickly. And the prices of DLC are ridiculous. It’s just a mobile game and packs are way more expensive than packs for PC or console. If the game wants to survive, it’s exhaustive changes.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    I wish it was more Sims PC than lootboxes wonderland
  • BriJones2131BriJones2131 Posts: 1 New Member
    🤦‍♀️ They need to do better at explaining certain things within this game! First of all, they force you into hastily making a roommate that you can't delete. They don't tell you that you can't remove that person until retirement. THEN the problem with moving in Sim! I have this whole relationship with this guy going, and I was excited when I was finally able to move them in. I'm on level 8 of the relationship with this person. I had NO idea you had to send a request for that Sim to be moved in since it belongs to another player. Why not make it so I can move them in on my end and have my family with them and still let the owner of the player not know what's going on or that I've moved their player in? I'm so mad I want to delete the game and start over, but I don't want to loose everything I have.