Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Clousinator's Creations ~

ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Lots
Thanks for checking out my page! :) I am totally open to feedback or any tips, so let me know what you think

I am taking build requests!

====================

<3 Best ones in my opinion
👍 Other top builds

Themed Lots:
Holidays:
<3Happy Holidays Home
👍Pumpkin Patch Cabin
Places:
DC Townhouses
National Mall Park/Bunker
304 University Ave ~ WVU

Public Lots:
👍 Perfect Park 2.0
👍 Toker's Tiki Pool
👍 LightHouse Café
Old Town Archive
Move & Shake Gym
Buon Appetito

Residential Lots:
<3Ultra Modern Penthouse
<3My Legacy Home
👍 Romantic Retreat
👍 Yellow Estate
Grey Modern Home
Greener Pastures
Fashionista Studio Loft
Gnome Mound

Tiny Homes:
Modern Nature Glass House
Small Home for a Small Family

Rooms:
Beach Dream Bathroom
Island Bedroom and Bathroom
Post edited by Clousinators on

Comments

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    edited February 2021
    ↑↑ Guide to all the lots I have posted so far listed above ↑↑
    edited November 2022
    If you look at the small details of builds you may have noticed a few things I have reused a lot. I decided a few months into building that I wanted to put things in my build that represent important people in my life. :)

<3 My Husband. <3
    URjmmOa.png

♡ My Grandmothers
    XXeyzUJ.png
    edited February 2021
    Old Town Archive

Gallery: Old Town Archive
    Slideshow: Photo Tour
    Lot Type: Library
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: 175,617
    Back to the Guide

Its an older build I've had for a while that I've touched up. Built where the old Willow Creek Archive was. This library has a two story library room, clock tower, courtyard in the middle of the building, computer lab, children's room and an art room! Definitely more of a traditional vibe. Lots of cute little corners perfect for curling up with a good book.

As always, turn on MoveObjects before placing :)

Q6bGHek.png

hotMpmY.pngvCw3N8n.png
    edited February 2021
    Move & Shake

Gallery: Move & Shake
    Slideshow: Move & Shake Tour
    Lot Type: Gym
    Cost: 121,201
    Back to the Guide

The original owners of Movers & Shakers came into some hardships but were able to sell the lot for a deal. The new owners remodeled the lot, gave it more of an open and modern feel with more machines so more people can work out at once. There is a small front balcony overlooking the main street, a new juice bar located upstairs, and we just installed a basketball hoop!

Make sure Move Objects is on when placing :)

QKthHLS.png

0xCGikk.pngZd8hF42.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    Old Town Archive is a lovely library! :) The exterior design is very nice! Very nice wood texture, great arch windows and stone textured clock tower is lovely! The sunflowers and water fountains nook in the back area is very pretty! The middle courtyard with a sitting area is very nice! The interior furnishings and layout is very nice! It is great that there is an art room for Sims to enjoy painting. The Kids room is lovely! Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table, experiments on the science lab table and the animal chairs are cute for them to sit on and enjoy reading! The coloured circles floor rugs are pretty! Very nice computer room to enjoy sitting at the desks using the computers to do studies or access the internet. The walls of bookcases in the main reading area of the library are lovely! The type of and placement of the bookcases is very nice!
    It is a lovely library build!
    Move & Shake is a great remodeling of the gym! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty flower bed, great large glass windows bringing in sunlight. and lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue and white colour scheme is very nice. The furnishing of the areas with the fitness equipment is very nice! The juice bar area is very nice to have tea from the brewer and coffee from the coffee maker. The basketball half court and kids jungle gym are great additions to the gym!
    edited February 2021
    DC Townhouses

Gallery: DC Townhouses
    Slideshow: DC Townhouses Tour
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: 174,859
    Back to the Guide

This one I actually built back when I first returned to the Sims 4 at the beginning of the year. Its not my best looking build but it is a good representation of some of the townhouses you would find in Washington DC. I decided to leave it as it is, instead of adding more or changing anything (since I only had a few packs when I first built this and so I don't have to reupload it to the gallery). There are quite a few bare spots in the landscaping and a few trees glitching through the walls, sorry about it. I since have learned many tips and tricks lol

This was built on the "Garden Essence" lot in Willow Creek but any 40x30 lot will work, it just might look better if there is a street corner on the right.
    4 different townhomes, all with the same layout but slightly different interior themes to match the exterior. Its not quite a shell but it has very basic furniture inside, just enough to get you by until your sim finds a job and can start filling it with their own personal items.
    The sidewalks and little side alley are all red brick like some of the older streets in DC, lots of cherry blossom trees to represent the hundreds of those trees scattered around the city that all bloom in the spring.
    I don't think we can designate apartments yet when making our own so I just lock the entry doors to each townhome so that only the Sim that lives in that townhouse can enter. The side building is more of a public use building, it can be used for whatever you feel would look best (library, rec room, restaurant...etc)

Make sure MoveObjects is on when placing this lot ;)

dbtc3k8.png
    1Kx9NKW.png
    7vZiq7q.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I love your builds! I immediately downloaded the gym and the library. I'm used to using what's in the game but it'll be nice to see something different. 😊
    @duvelina Thanks for all the nice comments :) let me know if there is anything else you needed built!
    edited February 2021
    National Mall/Bunker

Gallery: National Mall Park/ Bunker
    Slideshow: Tour the National Mall
    Lot Type: Residential OR Park OR National Park
    Cost: 76,651
    Back to the Guide

This enjoy this build because of its versatility. This lot is in the gallery as a residential lot but it meets all the requirements of being a National Park, or a regular Park as well. Whatever you want it to be!

Modeled after the National Park in Washington DC. This lot contains replicas of the Washington Monument, Reflecting Pool, and Lincoln Memorial, with a few cherry blossoms to accent the back of the park. :)

Underground is the new secret bunker! 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a kitchen and separate living room.

UeGEhIx.png
    JjQXxVu.png
    MZdn0zW.png

The Bunker:
    IjypOus.pngJcIoHfX.png
    edited November 2022
    This item is no longer available on the Gallery
    edited February 2021
    Grey Modern Home

Gallery: Grey Modern Home
    Slideshow: Grey Modern Home Tour
    Cost: 37,135
    Back to the Guide

This home was actually started for a request for @Duvelina and I decided to make it work for the 100 Day Creativity Challenge also.

Requests: about 50.000 simoleons, bedrooms for two parents and three kids, a basement for a warlock, a home gym, a lot of grey tones and a modern look overall, build on a lot that's too small or too big.
    The Challenge: Make a build with the non-colors (white, black, grey, brown)

Three floors (including the basement) Carport with side entry door, back patio with gardening area, 3 bedrooms. Fully furnished.

vJS8PI6.png
    YdYCqTx.png
    edited February 2021
    Toker's Tiki Pool

Gallery: Toker's Tiki Pool
    Slideshow: Tiki Pool Tour
    Lot Type: Pool
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: 120,304
    Back to the Guide

This is another build I did months ago but it remains one of my favorites. Its a public pool with a bar, public and private gazebos, two pool areas, a kid area, and A LAZY RIVER with a tunnel!!! Who doesn't love lazy rivers!? This lot is stuffed full of plants and greenery to give the entire place island/jungle vibes.

Make sure moveobjects is on! :)

jfMQ0RM.png
    sNdodUb.png
    4bV4ATp.png
    ImPEDFY.png
    edited November 2022
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    I really like your Spacious Family Home. It is just my taste and will be perfect in my redo of Willow Creek. Thank you!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
    @FatTribble23 Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the build!!
    edited November 2022
    Scorpio's Sanctuary

Back to the Guide

y9P0teV.png
    edited February 2021
    Modern Nature Glass House

Gallery: Modern Nature Glass House
    Slideshow: Modern Nature Glass House Tour
    Cost: $71,406
    Back to the Guide

I was going for a glass house but also kind of wanted it to blend in with the trees and have a real nature feel. So welcome to your new modern glass house. This is 1 bedroom, 1 bath house. The kitchen/dining/living areas are all open and surrounded with windows. Can be used as a residential lot OR a tiny home!

If you place the lot make sure moveobjects is on :)

Tfe9oMC.png
    zvj1s0j.png
    ccgvCwC.png
    edited February 2021
    Happy Holidays Home

Gallery: Happy Holidays Home
    Slideshow: Holiday Home Tour
    Cost: $107,783
    No CC Artwork by:
    SimSationalToo @SimSationalToo: Holly Jolly
    All is Calm All is Bright
    Happy Holidays 2 U Deer
    Christmas Explosion Art
    hootofthesims @hootofthesims
    Holiday Art - Set 4
    elisabethlynn
    Xmas Tree Pics
    eveana
    O Xmas Trees
    mag6002
    juwels64 @Juwels64
    Holiday Prints

Click here to go back to the guide

I also used this in the 100 Day Challenge

I've been feeling festive so I decided to make a Christmas theme house. The layout is original, house was started with the idea of a nice big tree in front of a big window so the neighborhood could see it. It grew from there to be 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and every single room is a Christmas theme <3 . Perfect for a holiday rental, hosting a holiday event, or just for a sim or simmer who plain loves Christmas! Looks best with snow but any lot will do.

I highly recommend checking out the slideshow tour if you don't usually. Every room in this house is a treat.
    Make sure moveobjects is on when placing this lot

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! :)

bCLU7oj.png
    FNnpAoO.png
    6dTIGTz.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    These are all very nice, but why does everything I like need MOO???
    @catmando830 Thanks! Its basically just a habit for me to use MOO because I think being able to place items freely gives the builds a more realistic look..... BUT I will keep this in mind and when I finish with my current build I will make a house that doesn't require MOO :)
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    Amazing builds!! Attention to detail is spot on and I love your interior design.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @Clousinators - I download a bunch and marked you as a favorite.
    @NiniBeMe69 and @catmando830 Thank you both so much, I appreciate the kind comments!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Congratulations on being mentioned in Friday Hightlights,Clousinator! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

edited December 2020
    @coolsim9999999 Thank you! If you wouldn't have mentioned it I would have totally forgotten to check the highlights this week!