Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs Sims 4 - Since 15th November

Hey all.

Encountering a few things with some game and stuff packs, and going to mention what I have seen today onwards, feel free to add.

Best to be as clear and concise as possible. Dot-point for works best to sum the bug/error up.
Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif

Comments

• Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    15-11-20

Bug Report:
    - Game crashes 10-15 minutes into gameplay, reverts back to last save.
    - Walking through walls/cutting corners on >>> speed up glitch.
    - New years fitness resolution didn't register; I got to level 10 fitness in 7 days.

Note: This might be edited in the next 5 minutes.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Broken family tree branches...children don't line up with the parents....base game issue as I've tried this without mods.
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    The new sims profile and relationship panels are showing sims previously removed/changed CAS traits even after using the remove trait cheat

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Having more than 3 active Lifestyles. My sim now has 5. Even if you remove them with the cheat they will still remain active when you open the Lifestyle panel.
  • absinthexiiiabsinthexiii Posts: 3 New Member
    Reporting MULTIPLE BUGS!

-Sims wont age up from blowing out candles
    -Yamachan WILL NOT go away. Shows up in homes, starts cooking etc. no "send home option"
    -Sims not changing into seasonal clothing when coming in/out of their homes in mt komorebi
    -Sims STILL IGNORING KITCHEN SINK (my sim will re-route to the bathroom sink still. (Srsly, just add a button like you did for shoes to assign kitchen sink...)
    -deletion of the walls by platforms is .....ugh. (may or may not be a bug)
    -some stair cases clipping and refusing to place in build mode
    -Some gamechangers have also reported bugs with hiking while raining and kids using umbrellas, causing endless loops and stacking actions
    -Some gamechangers have reported bugs with the tab mode in build and using page up/down
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    amp107 wrote: »
    The new sims profile and relationship panels are showing sims previously removed/changed CAS traits even after using the remove trait cheat

Yes.
  • ayan4uayan4u Posts: 2 New Member
    Faced these problems since latest update:
    -Sims unable to use stairs, the pets however seems to use it. I've tried replacing them but didn't work!
    -I've seen sims walk through walls, especially the vampire sims when they use vampiric run.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    Hopefully everyone is filing a bug report or adding 'me to' if one already exits.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Welcome-to-the-Sims-Section-of-AHQ/td-p/6931624
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Deletion of wall by platform is really not a bug. The game treats platform as if they were a porch. In which case if you place a porch next to a wall, that wall will disappear. Hence a wall or walls disappearing if you place a premade platform next to them.
    Hopefully everyone is filing a bug report or adding 'me to' if one already exits.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Welcome-to-the-Sims-Section-of-AHQ/td-p/6931624

I contacted Crinrict, and sent him this link to see.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    Not sure if just me but:

- Sims will never eat leftover food, they are constantly cooking something when hungry despite multiple fresh meals in the fridge.
    - After the patch, and for the first time ever my sims now prefer to use the bathroom sink to wash dishes
    - Chopsticks get stuck to hand, resetting does not work
    - Toddler is constantly sad from ‘parent has left’ moodlet even when the whole family is together
    edited November 2020
    - NPC Sims keep coming into my house and baking cakes; no event, no idea why.
    - Infinite exhaustion; I was meant to 'Pass Out' at work, but when I came home, I didn't need sleep. I was just exhausted.
    - I guest sim, who acts like a household sim and never leaves- no, the doors are not locked.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    Still can't use open stairs. :(
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2020
    I have the not aging up bug AND Sims won’t eat food that’s already made. In fact, one of my sims makes food and doesn’t eat it and keeps repeating making food while starving.

I’ve had it with these bugs! Don’t they test anything?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • thesims4piethesims4pie Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2020
    I have a sim who can't resume her paintings im not moving the easel and she can start new one and scrap them but if i tell her to resume she doesn't do it.
    its super annoying because she has to paint for work and starting paintings cost money
  • DreamWolfDreamWolf Posts: 8 New Member
    I have a dying Sim right now - starving but refuses to make the food he's taken out