Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magic Shop House

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I looked for a similar topic but I haven't found anything like it.

I love the shops in the Magic Realm. I think this is my favorite so far. It's so beautifully designed. I felt similar to this when I first saw Sixam's sky views. Just -- wow!

I want to build a row of homes that look exactly like those shops. They even have special mailboxes. When I saw the shops and neighboring houses in the ROM, at first I wondered if there was a way to unlock an invitation to live there. But I learned all spells and potions and can't go any higher with magic. So that didn't happen. I'm not sure it's even a possibility.

Does anyone know if there is a debug exterior that I could use in this build to make it look like it fits into the magic neighborhood?

Thanks!
Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif

Comments

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    These are the shops

IbS1Gsj.jpg

This is what I came up with

PJllqNZ.jpg

I can't find that mailbox or those marvelous doors, but I got it close. Then when I saw the Spark'd challenges and the idea with the snow globe, I thought these would look great decorated.

If anyone else has done any ROM shop builds, please post your pix or videos! ^^
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited November 2020
    You might want try this cheat: BB.showhiddenobjects and see if the exterior pieces show in build mode that way.
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    bb.showhiddenobjects and then bb.showliveeditobjects and you'll be able to find a lot of debug items. I'm pretty sure each shop is big object you can find there too :)
    he/him
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Wow, Jazztizz I love your build.
    As for the mailbox, you can find it in cheats by typing BB.ShowLiveEditObjects
    @sunman502 and @flpAmaral thank you! I'll check that out. @Serverfra I'll look for that one too. Thanks for your comments!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    @sunman502 and @flpAmaral thank you! I'll check that out. @Serverfra I'll look for that one too. Thanks for your comments!
    You're welcome!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Be aware that the mailbox in that picture might be just a decor item and not a real mailbox. Test it and if it's a working mailbox, you're all set, but if it's not, you may still need a real working mailbox too.
    @Dannydanbo I'll be sure to do that. Thanks so much!