Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie is in Bridgeport, so she can play in the subways to make the $25,000 in tips she needs to make the money maker skill challenges for each of her instruments. She stopped in to the bookstore for music, and when as she came out, Bronson Littler set up his drums and started a jam session. So Annie joined in on the piano.

efYgSZ6.jpg
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Annie was out in the middle of the night to catch death fish, so after she caught all she could, she went hunting for nighttime insects. She caught a purple firefly and 2 green will o' wisps.
    57417XG.jpg

I had never seen any type of will o wasp before installing shimrod’s will o wasp fix mod. Actually, I prefer these will o wasp than fireflies.:)
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    I had never seen any type of will o wasp before installing shimrod’s will o wasp fix mod. Actually, I prefer these will o wasp than fireflies.:)

I never saw them before I got the mod either. They came with Late Night, but from what I've read, they got messed up with Showtime. I bought both EP's at the same time, so never played LN without having ST also installed. I am so glad people have made mods to fix what the game developers don't.

Annie sitting on the upstairs deck of her house in Egypt, reading a book

sjw0Ndx.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily and Connor welcomed a baby girl into the world.
    3Po8xfq.png
    They named her Nicole.
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    3Po8xfq.png
    They named her Nicole.

I love her hair! Where did you find it if I may ask?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    River: "Oh, Haruo...you beat the living caca out of that bully VJ Alvi...I think I love you..." :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    JoBass24us wrote: »

It came from the retexture catalogue here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0 It has lots of nice hairstyles.

Lily's hair is called Crow by Nightcrawler. This is the direct link for it on Sim File Share https://simfil.es/173673/
    edited November 2020
    JoBass24us wrote: »
    3Po8xfq.png
    They named her Nicole.

@JoBass24us

w-920h-690-2670809.jpg
    Sims 3 - https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Nightcrawler_Sims/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler-crow/id/1323497/
    ...and if you want it for your Sims 4 sims.
    2670673.jpg
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Nightcrawler_Sims/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler-crow/id/1323497/

There you go, it's one of my favorites too. It's a Nightcrawler hair.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    I love natural looking hairstyles. The Sims 3 hairstyles that come with the game are a little bit weird for my tastes. :D
    edited November 2020
    The game ones leave a lot to be desired. @Sharonia. :D That's probably why I've loaded up my hard-drive with a lot of cc hair. It takes nearly five to ten minutes for my hairs to load up in CAS.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    Haven't got any screenshots at hand right now but I decided to try giving TS3 another go with a new save file to see if I can get back into it.

Using the patched version of Twinbrook as a starting world so we will see how things go.
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    This premade is very pleasant to look at eventhough all of her traits are negative except 1

Snob, Diva, Loser, Unstable(was Insane), & Hopeless Romantic

Palmira Medina Cruz daughter of Teodor Medina and Florita Hernandez

badk6ztww6uns86zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Not exactly what's supposed to be in that basket

RQX7V78.jpg
    edited November 2020
    I bought this baby swing from the Sims 3 store and I'm dying.
    Vloz423.png
    As a family player coming from the Sims 4 seeing a baby like this is everything.
    @Sharonia @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you both! Will be downloading it.
    Vloz423.png
    As a family player coming from the Sims 4 seeing a baby like this is everything.

It’s awesome, right? I played the sims 3 when it came out and when 4 arrived I hated it so continued playing 3 and 2. But then as time went on I decided to give 4 another go and I’ve enjoyed it for what it is. I’ve gone back to 3 now mainly because I can’t deal with the bugs in 4. But when I play and see awesome things like that it makes me happy.
    I’m having such a good time with it.
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    Vloz423.png

I love the toddler walker too, it's pretty adorable and I don't have to teach them to walk myself!
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
    Connor's first time rollerskating. :D
    R6rUUDS.png
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    So, this is the beginning of my future family having breakfast. Amy (YA witch), Shane (YA Werewolf), and Bethany Clinton (Child witch). They have a female hover bot named Eve (inspired by Wall-E the movie) who's not pictured here. She takes care of the house and took good care of Bethany when she was a toddler. Keeping an eye on her while the parents were out skilling or gathering collectibles.
    kJJN7dK.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Reloading an old save from september, apparently I saved my game during this moment and in this exact camera position

w0h3rztspb471v5zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    This was the last one I took. I've been trying to makeover Lone Wolff Manor in SV. Omg, it is such a hideous home in its EA state. I normally don't build or makeover modern homes as I don't really care for them, but it really is an eyesore! I'm not sure I made it any better, but at least it looks clean :D

NdBDLp9.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top