Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PIT BEAST!

OMG i had my sim go dumpster diving and i was shocked and amazed when my sim pulled out a purple gacha capsule and revealed the `Pit Beast`

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    aww i loved TSM its nice to see them give it a nod
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    What is a 'pit beast' ?

Have any screen shots?
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    if you have the new pack snowy escape its one of the collectables from the new vending machines not used to taking screenshots but will give it a go
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    What is a 'pit beast' ?

Have any screen shots?

Here’s the Pit Beast:

qYo24pQ.png

It’s featured in Sims Medieval and lives in the center of the kingdom and occasionally you get tasked to feed it, and there’s a chance you may become the meal, and sims can also be fed to it as punishment.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I so want a Sims 4 Medieval.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Awesome information. I have not got them all yet! The Sims Medieval still gets played at my house on holidays when the kids come home and fire up the old PC.
    lol funny i had no idea thats what it was from
    can some one tell me how to upload a screenshot please im not sure cant remember
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    What is a 'pit beast' ?

Have any screen shots?

Here’s the Pit Beast:

qYo24pQ.png

It’s featured in Sims Medieval and lives in the center of the kingdom and occasionally you get tasked to feed it, and there’s a chance you may become the meal, and sims can also be fed to it as punishment.

That's from TS3 Medieval.

I'd like to see the one the OP is talking about in TS4.
    edited November 2020
    :( trying to figure out how to upload screenshot

hope it worksgfUgCtP.png
    the pit beast is the little blue simmie collectable you can get randomly from dumpster diving, its from Snowy Escape
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Maybe its a hint to a medieval expansion. The pit beast has been shown before in pics by the simgurus on twitter.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I loved the lil easter egg/nod to TSM. I wish they update the simmies in the future and add new ones. Actually, I really want to buy them IRL.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am absolutely loving the little Simmi collectibles! They are one of my favorite collections to date. It's so cool that they include characters from Sims lore that spans all of the games. I love the music while one opens too! It really adds to the experience of getting one. They should add cool little tunes to collect future collectibles too!
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I got a golden Pit Beast today out of the machine. I love the randomness of collections.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Garaya13Garaya13 Posts: 60 Member
    I got a Golden Pit Beast yesterday and got so excited! I started playing TSM recently and I absolutely love it, so seeing them include something from that game made me really happy!