Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I am looking for glassless windows of various sizes. Plainish frames.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Chesster_Wammy You're welcome, and I will add it then, plus others when I can. It will have it's own skill too, though it won't do too much right now since this is just the first version of the mod, but it will have more related features at a later date.

(Also, I just want to say for anyone wanting the mod that you won't need Batuu because I have to edit the animations to remove all the lightsaber stuff, so the animations in the end will be BGC. It's unavoidable but it works out for those not wanting to buy it. :lol:)
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Does anyone know if there is a mod that has natural weather disasters, such as tornado, huricanes or major earthquakes?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    I’m hoping someone will create the missing yukatas from Snowy Escape.

Edit: They did. :)
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is there a mod yet to disable the festival notifications for Snowy Escape?
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I need a hike everywhere mod!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Ohmigosh, so do I!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Ohmigosh, so do I!

Yes, I can't wait for someone to make this mod haha, I hope so much it will come! Perhaps I will try myself.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    JessAlpha wrote: »
    Hi all, is there a mod that changes or adds channels to the TV? Seaching only yields long complicated instructions to create my own. Thanks

I found a couple.
    https://midnitehearts.tumblr.com/post/190133549387/black-tv-sitcoms-movie-mod-for-the-sims-4-another
    https://modthesims.info/d/621588/hidden-tv-channels-unlocked.html

This one replaces kids movies with new ones: https://hiland8900.wixsite.com/mycc/childrensmoviereplacements

the link you posted in july does not work now
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    Need a mod that sets certain age groups to lots, especially with snowy escape out now. i have two hotsprings and want ones thats adults only and the other one as family friendly
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Vines12 wrote: »
    Need a mod that sets certain age groups to lots, especially with snowy escape out now. i have two hotsprings and want ones thats adults only and the other one as family friendly

There's this one by LittleMsSam:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412863403/gender-more-custom-lot-traits-this-mod-adds

I don't know if it's working with Snowy Escape - you could always ask the modder on their Discord.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @Nunan I re-enabled the bowing at shrines, you can grab it here for free.

Thank you so much for this mod. I wonder if it is possible to extend it in some way so we can use it on the shrines from build/buy when we place them in lots?
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @CelSims Yw! I'm currently looking into that, turns out EA gave them sculpture data, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that either prevents compost toilets from burning up, or instant upgrade that skips the compost upgrade.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Is there a mod for married couples (or even just couples who are dating) to "take a break" instead of divorcing or breaking up? I like to add some arguments to my relationships but don't want to break up couples completely every time they fight, but think it would be cool to have an actual option to take some space or a break and then have to officially reconcile them...or have them divorce after spending some time apart. I know I can technically just move one sims out for a bit but it would be nice to have some moodlets that reflect that they are spending time apart
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I don't know if this is the place to put this it involves mods that already exist rather than 2 new ones.

But... would anyone be willing to update 2 traits for me by any chance? And/or make a few minor changes?

For the first one, I would just like it updated so that the Sims Profile is still functionals.
    https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=552786

For the second one, I was hoping someone could disable the "embarrassed by default" part but leave the "never confident" part as is and maybe even have it conflict with self-assured. Although, I'm with just having it updated as well.
    https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=550377

These are two very important traits to my gameplay as I have an OC who lacks confidence completely, and is also doesn't get flirty. So having these two emotions blocked for her is super important to me.

I've tried messing with mod constructor, s4s, and looking up videos and tutorials but I am at a loss of how the heck all the tuning stuff works.

Thank you in advance.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @CelSims It's updated to include the buyable shrines now!

Thank you very much!
  • MountainRavenMountainRaven Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. I'm Looking for a building Mod for Career Lots.

I want to design a small town, but all the Community buildings in the game, (Police Station, School, Hospital, Town Hall), are both too big, and don't fit the look I'm going for. I know some folk sink these buildings underground, and then build on top, but this doesn't feel right to me.

I did have an idea for a Mod, and I'm hopping a Modder already had the same idea, but it goes like this.

Each Community Building is linked to a 3x3 room, with a door on one side. Though it is blacked out on the inside, it still acts like a normal room, meaning you can wallpaper the outside, put things on the wall, and build around it. You can then use this room as either as the main entrance of the building, or as a interior room.

For example. If you wanted to, you could have the local school rooms, on the second floor of the library.
    Build a small doctors office, with the hospital room in the back, as if its the consultation room.
    Or just for fun, even put the criminal carrier room, in the basement of the town hall.

If there is something like this already, or even something similar you can recommend, that would be grand.

Thankyou for your time.
    Can someone make a mod that disables the Snowy Escape festival notifications please?
  • DellaLunaDellaLuna Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi. I'm looking for a fix to opt-out of fame as the default for Get Famous.

The Snowy Escape patch broke the ability to turn that on in the Game Options. It's defaulted to off, and now when you check it and click "Apply Changes", it unchecks it again. You can't opt-out now.

There's an open bug report on the EA Forum, but who knows when they'll fix it. I bought the pack after the patch, and then promptly disabled it since I didn't want celebs all over the place.

But since I'd like to use the other features that I paid for, lol, I'm gonna try some work-around mods (dreadpirate's Slower Fame Gain, sims4me's Townie Overhaul-Less Fame) and then turn it off manually in my played households. But I can't find a mod/fix anywhere, and I'm wondering if someone knows of one or can make a fix in the meantime?
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    There is a mod to add more traits to sims, is there any mod that allows me to add more traits to a lot? I suppose it isn't possible but modders can always surprise me.
    edited December 2020
    Isari wrote: »
    There is a mod to add more traits to sims, is there any mod that allows me to add more traits to a lot? I suppose it isn't possible but modders can always surprise me.

Yes, Nisa K’s “Lot Trait Extender” mod lets you add more than 3 lot traits to a lot. I’ve been using it for a while. You don’t add them like you would regular lot traits because that is still maxed at 3. Instead, you have to shift-click on the ground, go into the dedicated menu, and then you can add the extra ones you want. I personally like to activate the ones that give skill/mood boosts.

You can download it from LittleMsSam’s website.
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Isari wrote: »

Yes, Nisa K’s “Lot Trait Extender” mod lets you add more than 3 lot traits to a lot. I’ve been using it for a while. You don’t add them like you would regular lot traits because that is still maxed at 3. Instead, you have to shift-click on the ground, go into the dedicated menu, and then you can add the extra ones you want. I personally like to activate the ones that give skill/mood boosts.

You can download it from LittleMsSam’s website.

oh my, thank you a lot! :D
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Is there a mod that disables burning/freezing and deaths, while still allowing sims to be hot/cold enough to swap to weather outfits? I've currently disabled weather effects entirely, because I don't want sims to die to the cold all the time, but I also don't like that sims are changing back to everyday even when I change them to cold weather.