Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vadish and dag dag, Simmers!

2...Next

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Thank You for all your support and contributions. You will be missed. Hopefully see you again... <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    It’s sad to see you go I hope whatever you do Mai it’s will be good to you D:
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    This makes me so so so sad :(
    giphy.gif
    You were an amazing part of these forums. Literally a part because you were participating. I will miss your fun threads, your friday highlights, having you here was really really fantastic. I will miss you. I already do <3
    You will always be my most favoritest forum member.
    I wish you all the best! Take care :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thank you for your great moderation on this forum and good luck. :)
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    @EA_Mai Thank you for your work and for your positive feedback on people's projects and pages. 🙂
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Dag Dag and good luck with your new beginning.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers!

Everything in life has a beginning and an end. After almost 4 years, the time has arrived for me to finish this particular chapter of my life: tomorrow will be my last day as a Community Manager here on the forums. I'm not leaving EA - but I'll be working in a different department going forward and working on all sorts of new projects.

As a Simmer, writing this post is a bit sad - this job has been a dream come true for me. I don't want to leave without telling you you have been AWESIM and I've loved every single day with you. <3Thank you for everything, or as our little Sims would say: VADISH! <3

x0yi19kru7t3.png

I close this chapter with a very bright platinum plumbob, and knowing that you will be in the wonderful hands of someone many of you already know: @EA_Leeloo (you can learn more about her here).
    Keep enjoying the forums and being nice to each other. No matter what, remember that there's something you share with everyone here: your love for The Sims.

I will never be too far, and I'm sure I'll be thinking of you every time I open my game <3

As always and forever, happy Simming!
    -Mai

We'll miss you.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Idk why but I’ve got tears in my eyes reading all this.

Mai I wish you good fortune in the future and with the new projects! Looking forward to see what you’ve been involved in :)

The sims community is such a wholesome community 💖 I love it
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    If you're reading this @EA_Mai we now know that you _just_couldn't_leave... or that you're caught in lockdown like the rest of us! ;)
  • OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    Where can I contact Sim gurus for Post-Patch bugs? Noticed a consistent problem with my game freezing for a few seconds then resuming after the patch during gameplay.
    You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @OceanbornAngel13 if you want to report a bug, please head over to Answers HQ; use the search function to see if your issue has been reported already and if not, submit a bug report. :)