Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which one is the Teenager?

EnhgSW4VcAAYTXt.jpg

Which one is the Teenager? 186 votes

Bob Haircut
24%
Frn0731bshag4lvKita5399Colorist40MLadyAzzeraBreeNillacandystormAlrynnliliaethIObelleWyrrenSimberella777akaniki0PegasysMirichaPlumbobCrossingspice3teamjenblueyblueskySeptJanOct 46 votes
Long Hair
52%
icmnfrshIcewolfPinkPaws66IrishSimmer21alan650111AlexaiHowGreatThouArtlisamwittPlayerSinger2010TheSpotted_CmcruddasimbsimMeteoraStormStrangerthanZorgaSageRainWillowelanorbretonhaneulilovejewel17cchant86 98 votes
Side-Swept Haircut
22%
crocobauraauroraael14GalacticGalMichelleWSamadamsPlayerbandit5alexspoom13dreamergrl84simm621babajayneMariefoxprice83fruitsbasket101goodcakebaker62MindofysparkietothemaxAlwe1507SelinaKylesMissmagoo2Fabulus101Markwilson 42 votes

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Long Hair
    I put long hair, but I am not meaning the one with the hair worn up. So perhaps I should have picked side swept hair, but it is the only one that looks long to me.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited November 2020
    Long Hair
    I guess
    <----

but actually it could be any of them cause ts4 does not do good job at making teens different from adult
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    The one on the left... I wasn't sure if that was long hair or side-swept.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    Hard to tell if it's girl, it's easier if it's a boy but I believe the left one has more youthful look on her.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Long Hair
    Long hair. Teens' heads are slightly bigger and their bodies are very slender.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    This is a thread on point.
    But there isn't much difference between YA and Adult either, and Elder looks like 60 year olds (but behave as bitter 90's). It's one of the reasons it makes me think the game is directed to 12 years olds. I was also very surprised when I first started to read the TS3 section, and how many there was that chose the teenager state as a sim to play with. I first tried the game in adult age, but I don't think that is very common.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited November 2020
    Long Hair
    I think the long-haired one, she seems to have puffier cheeks compared to the others.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    All of them. :D
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Bob Haircut
    I do hope we are told the answer one day!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Long Hair
    You are making a good point here. :D
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Long Hair
    I say the long hair one cause she got very little jaw and teens girls in game tend to have no jaw :D
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Bob Haircut
    I'm guessing these are all the same Sim that you've aged and dressed differently judging by the fact they all have the same ring. I was sure the middle one was an adult, at first, since she has the cheek lines adults get. But, we have the new cheek lines to add in CAS now, so you could've added those to fool us. The long-haired one is dressed the youngest, but again you could've done that to fool us. I picked the one with the bob hairstyle purely because it looks like she has the smoothest skin on her face.

It's very hard to tell the difference between the lifestages teen through adult, the changes are very subtle when they age up. I wouldn't be surprised if they were ALL actually teens, unless you didn't use the cheek lines on the Sim in the middle to make her look older. In that case, I'd guess she's an adult, the one on the left is a YA and the Sim on the right with the bob hairstyle is the teen.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    The sim on the left.

I think I may have picked the wrong option?
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Side-Swept Haircut
    I think it’s the one in the middle. She looks like she has a smaller frame and her hand might be smaller.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Long Hair
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I'm guessing these are all the same Sim that you've aged and dressed differently judging by the fact they all have the same ring. I was sure the middle one was an adult, at first, since she has the cheek lines adults get. But, we have the new cheek lines to add in CAS now, so you could've added those to fool us. The long-haired one is dressed the youngest, but again you could've done that to fool us. I picked the one with the bob hairstyle purely because it looks like she has the smoothest skin on her face.

It's very hard to tell the difference between the lifestages teen through adult, the changes are very subtle when they age up. I wouldn't be surprised if they were ALL actually teens, unless you didn't use the cheek lines on the Sim in the middle to make her look older. In that case, I'd guess she's an adult, the one on the left is a YA and the Sim on the right with the bob hairstyle is the teen.

To add to that, my teen sims generally have their jaws stop being so small once they hit young adult, and it looks like you gave those sims the absolute minimum in that department. They also become slightly less thin.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I made a Sim, saved her to library and then added Sims via the library. I then changed each Sims hair style and clothes trying to see if it's that apparent with them all beside each other
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Bob Haircut
    I do hope we are told the answer one day!

Me too.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'll probably give an answer later today I just was curious if anyone could guess right lol.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Long Hair
    Long hair. Her face is rounder.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    This reminds me of the time I found out it was my friends 18th birthday... we'd been drinking together at the same bar for the past 18 months or so.

Um... My response is: I card the lot of them.
    Sorry ladies, we need to see some ID.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Long Hair
    Lol I totally get what you're trying to say here. But it seems impossible for the game to automatically make them look physically different just by aging up. Some ts3 sims looked like hardcore adults and the only difference was the height. And not all teens are short either so an optional height slider would be ideal but I doubt we would ever get that.
    And then we have to ask the question what exactly does young look like? People have many different looks but if you put the average teen next to a young adult what makes them look younger vs older? It's a question I ask myself over and over when trying to make distinguishable teens lol😅
    Personally I think it's something naturally inside of humans that can't be auto replicated in game besides height and possible weight. But once again teens come is various weights also.

But to answer the question the longest hair one looks the most teenish.
    I have plenty of young teen looking teens but I had to edit them to look that way. If I age them up they look identical lol😂 young looking teens are indeed possible with effort. Don't expect the game to do it.😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Long Hair
    When I was 13, people thought I was 21. I think the game is realistic that way.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    All of them.. none of them look like adults to me. XD