Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 same. None of my villagers are allowed to leave until I get their photo. Diana asked yesterday and I said no. She moved in on October 7, a day after Tia, so I should be getting her photo soon. Then she can go.

i wish the game had villaripedia. name birthday favorites snd wheter or not you have the pic.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I love that we can sit with our villagers now

sometimes they do invite you to sit with them on benches but this is new.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @simgirl1010 @dreamerz13 @mintycupcake thank you!! 😊

@mintycupcake ohh that sounds like fun actually, especially cause no one I know plays this. I'll let you know if I decide to get it :smiley:

Also, do I need to wait for the store to be built to be able to get this? 👀

That will be tomorrow + museum + 2nd house expansion, so I'm hoping I'll figure out then how to sit everywhere cause so far I haven't 😂
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

That will be tomorrow + museum + 2nd house expansion, so I'm hoping I'll figure out then how to sit everywhere cause so far I haven't 😂

It's a nook miles item so you can purchase it at the terminal in resident services. I believe it's 2700 miles and is the hip reactions bundle.
    edited November 2020
    Opening my island. Dodo code CG4CW.

Murphy is crafting a sleigh. Still a ton of DIYs out for the taking. Anything in the cranny is up for grabs.

I'll probably be AFK 'cuz I really gotta write and my switch may die in a bit lol it should last a little while (it shares a cord with my phone and it's desperate so when that has a bit of juice again I'll swap back) and I plan to stay open for probably an hour or two so I'll try to watch and keep it running but if it goes down sorry and I'll try to get back up as soon as possible. Also my connection in my bedroom is just trash sometimes so who knows lol.

Edit: closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    edited November 2020
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

It's a nook miles item so you can purchase it at the terminal in resident services. I believe it's 2700 miles and is the hip reactions bundle.

Thanks!! It wasn't there yet for some reason but maybe it will be when I log in today and my new stuff has been built :D

Update: I only got reactions this morning on day 3, I guess that is why they weren't there yet!
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
    i decied to start over. so redownloading , i think a lot of it has to do with thanksgiving i skipped to thanksgiving last night and nothing was differnt all the villagers acted like it was a normal day.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    i decied to start over. so redownloading , i think a lot of it has to do with thanksgiving i skipped to thanksgiving last night and nothing was differnt all the villagers acted like it was a normal day.

You can't skip to Thanksgiving.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

They locked events apparently to stop people traveling to them. So that's probably why

They locked events apparently to stop people traveling to them. So that's probably why

bad cupcake forwaiting til now to mention this, sorry alex isn't here i usually pick on her.

bad cupcake forwaiting til now to mention this, sorry alex isn't here i usually pick on her.

Haha :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

my brother gets my nieces for thanksgiving. meaning i have no clue when it starts so i liked the skipping i didn't have to worry about holidays. also i acidently kicked out a villager whos pic i didn't have so i had to redownload.

my brother gets my nieces for thanksgiving. meaning i have no clue when it starts so i liked the skipping i didn't have to worry about holidays. also i acidently kicked out a villager whos pic i didn't have so i had to redownload.

They're guessing that the event will go live the day of or possibly the day before. If you miss it, you can always time travel back to it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

this made me laugh you remembered what i said about alex.
    i guess you can't complety staert over either still have the exact same island from today . booooo only positive that means i still got pewwee and al.
    Day 4 today, the museum, the shop and the three houses are built and I'm paying back the loan for my second upgrade currently. It's sooo engrossing <3
    g6GXNDv.jpg
    FUgnarg.jpg
    8f9j1Dn.jpg

Curious to see the Thanksgiving event this week :D
    @friendsfan367 that's weird, so you can't completely start over?
    Day 4 today, the museum, the shop and the three houses are built and I'm paying back the loan for my second upgrade currently. It's sooo engrossing <3
    g6GXNDv.jpg
    FUgnarg.jpg
    8f9j1Dn.jpg

Aw, your island is looking really great! I love that your using Luna's bed, I think it's so pretty!

Thank you! Hopefully it will be easier to find all the stuff that I need if I get it before the event. I don't think I've ever caught a dungeness crab before.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    i guess you can't complety staert over either still have the exact same island from today . booooo only positive that means i still got pewwee and al.

I haven’t tried it because I don’t want to accidentally delete my island, but I read that these are the steps to delete it so you can start new.

1. Enter System Settings from your Switch Home Menu.
    2. Scroll down to Data Management.
    3. Scroll down to the very bottom to Delete Save Data.
    4. Choose the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Save Data, and confirm you want to delete it.

edited November 2020
    @SimTrippy
    You can get a free trial for Nintendo online if you go to the eshop on your switch. You can also redeem 1 code every month for 100 platinum points.

A tip if you haven’t bought turnips yet. The first week you buy turnips is a special pattern, so you are guaranteed to make a profit. If you can, save all your bells to buy turnips on Sunday. I spent over 300k buying them on my second island, and I made over 1 million in profit later that week
    @SimTrippy
    You can get a free trial for Nintendo online if you go to the eshop on your switch. You can also redeem 1 code every month for 100 platinum points.

A tip if you haven’t bought turnips yet. The first week you buy turnips is a special pattern, so you are guaranteed to make a profit. If you can, save all your bells to buy turnips on Sunday. I spent over 300k buying them on my second island, and I made over 1 million in profit later that week

I bought 100 turnips yesterday but so far prices have been bad. I kind of knew I should have bought more but oh well :D is there a good day each week to sell them or are some weeks just bad?
    g6GXNDv.jpg
    FUgnarg.jpg
    8f9j1Dn.jpg

Aw, your island is looking really great! I love that your using Luna's bed, I think it's so pretty!

Thank you! Hopefully it will be easier to find all the stuff that I need if I get it before the event. I don't think I've ever caught a dungeness crab before.

Haha thanks!! Haven't done much yet but I just love chilling there so far, trying to go with a simple aesthetic. I actually think I caught a dungeness crab earlier today. Guess I'll hold on to it for Thursday then :D
    edited November 2020
    @SimTrippy

I bought 100 turnips yesterday but so far prices have been bad. I kind of knew I should have bought more but oh well :D is there a good day each week to sell them or are some weeks just bad?

There’s one price at 8am when the shop opens and it changes at noon. I use this site to put in the prices and it will tell you what your price will be and then you’ll know when to sell https://turnipprophet.io

Some weeks you will have a decreasing pattern so the price will only go down, but this week because it’s your first time you will get a small spike at some point during the week

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top