Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inland sea

My Dane was injured and in trying to lift her hindquarters with a towel I managed to fracture 2 vertebrae. Not fun, though I realize a lot of folks have been through worse this year. Could walk briefly (sort of) and sit on the bed leaning against pillows but to stand (think washing dishes), lie down, or sit in a chair? Forget it. Binge-watching, eating frozen nuked crap and reading (and re-reading) 99 cent e-books has been my life. And thinking that I'd like to re-visit TS3 and what would be a perfect world to play in. Once I could sit in front of my computer again.

A mostly flat, enclosed world with a waterfall at the north that flows into a small inland sea big enough for maybe 2 dive spots and some boating fun. The commercial district and rich folks there near the water with farms and poorer homes farther away south. Maybe a spooky tomb in back of the waterfall. Doubt such a world exists but hey, if you know one, sing out. CAW doesn't work on my machine.

Whiny phase over, I hope that you good folks are happy, healthy and safe at near the end of this strange and disturbing year. Some aren't and I hope for you that healing comes quickly and is profound. Blessings to all.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited November 2020
    Yikes, that does sound awful. I will leave the custom world recommendations to others, but I do have a suggestion in case you haven't thought of it. If you can currently watch TV comfortably, can you somehow bring your computer output to your TV screen so that you don't have to sit in a chair to play?

How possible that is will depend on your TV and some hardware considerations like a decent graphics card would be required, and you may need a special cable or an adapter in some cases, but just a thought.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Vgrace573Vgrace573 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi and Happy Thanksgiving @igazor ! Thanks for the shout. When purchasing my TV I specifically avoided the "smart" tvs, so probably not. (Maybe through the Fire Stick?) I'm much better now anyway. Not there yet but better. Beyond the need to eat pot-pies while watching films and series over and over at least. Yay! Best of all, my dog recovered despite me being unable to help her much. Thank goodness for training pads!!!

Luv ya, stay safe!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Vgrace573 normal TVs have HDMI input so as long as your computer does (really depends on the machine) and you have an HDMI cable to use, it can be done. And good luck to you and your doggo on healing up, that's the most important thing here. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Vgrace573Vgrace573 Posts: 29 Member
    Many thanks and a happy T-day to you as well @InfraGreen ! Will check it out.

Luv and stay safe to all!