Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploaded for Thanksgiving! New World, Pilgrims Landing.

KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
edited December 2020 in The Sims 3 World Builders
Edit: Happy Thanksgiving! I present to you a rustic, roadless wilderness, Pilgrims Landing. https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9429419
I have installed World Adventures, Supernatural, Ambitions, Seasons, Pets and Movie Stuff.
Also used store items from the travel and world style section in the lots (Check my Studio Uploads for lot contents). The pilgrims houses and Natives huts use the roofs from Dragon Valley. I used items from Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow and Barnacle Bay.

I've been working on a new world and its nearly done. My initial idea was to create a world for the LumberJack challenge and it has since evolved into a world for early American Pilgrims and Indigenous North American people. It is perfect for a Thanksgiving release. I hope that many of you will enjoy playing in the world and buiding it up however you desire. I am uploading it completely unpopulated and without roads. It had many lots to build on, lakes to fish, seeds to gather and is mineral rich. I am playing a pilgrim story but the world is your to play any way you like.
I have been using some wonderful mods and CC ( such as 2 fabulous kinds of Teepees! But I am uploading the world CC free.
I have the pilgrims homes ready to go but need to rebuild all of my Native lots without the CC teepees. I have not used all of the EPs that are installed and so the world should require only the base game plus WA and Seasons, Supernatural and Pets, as I may have used a tree or seed from those packs. I will be sharing Pictures and more info shortly.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
Post edited by KarilynMonroe2 on

Comments

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @KarilynMonroe2 :)

Pilgrims Landing looks an absolutely gorgeous world and will be just right for nature loving sims and simmers!
    It is always quite exciting to see a new world appear in the World Builders section and I can hardly wait to be able to download and check it out in game.
    I am very glad that you are making a CC-free version available ... although the idea of having Teepees sounds fabulous and some CC is really awesome.
    Take care and happy simming! 🤗
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Oh wow! I've been looking for a world like this for quite some time! I look forward to it.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Looks wonderful! I'm looking forward to trying it out when I get a moment.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I think its done enough to upload. I finished the pilgrim village and left one lot for building .
    screenshot_original.jpg

I have a Native American family living in and testing the world now. I built a community lot for them and am playtesting it now. I was able to replace the teepees with huts, which is actually more historically accurate for Northeastern Native Americans.
    screenshot_original.jpg

I like to do a little research when I build but of course we are limited to available content and the nature of the game. The only task left is giving all of the vacant lots an address. I had done it already but decided to delete and replace many of them to reduce the number of trees ( you will need to clear most lots before building on them). I am not having any problems playing without roads or rabbit holes but as the population grows I wll add what I need with rabbit hole rugs.
    Here are a few more pictures.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The Long House, Hangout.
    screenshot_original.jpg

edited November 2020
    Happy thanksgiving and Happy 400th Aniversary of the MayFlower Compact to all of my historical simmers! A Roadless, Early American World. Pilgrims Landing.https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9429419 Ill be playtesting and uploading lots and sims tonight. If anyone wants to join in you know what to do!
    Post edited by KarilynMonroe2 on
    I uploaded all of the lots that are built so that you can see what store items were used but there is no need to install the lots.
    If anyone builds a lot or household please share! I would love feedback!
    Most lots are set to commercial to avoid too much population from happening.