Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Hi there! anyone remember me? no? :s

Heeya Penguin! Been a while, how's it going? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I never noticed any discord issues honestly

I think I got kicked off the discord or something, or maybe I'm signed in the wrong one cuz I can't even find our community's discord lol.

Also, hey Shadami! I was rereading the first season of my show when I saw your comments! Very unexpected hahaha no one's commented on those in YEARS! Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback haha :p

Hey Penguin! I remember you, and I'm sure many others do too. :smiley:

I've kinda been MIA though. I moved to a different town and am starting anew.

What have you been up to? :)
    Turner wrote: »

I think I got kicked off the discord or something, or maybe I'm signed in the wrong one cuz I can't even find our community's discord lol.

Also, hey Shadami! I was rereading the first season of my show when I saw your comments! Very unexpected hahaha no one's commented on those in YEARS! Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback haha :p
    Hey, y'all!
    I asked the other day if there was a discord for the Sims Interactive Reality Game Show Community, and since there wasn't, I made one! If you want to join you can join here: https://discord.gg/QzVsQKn
    There are channels for the different active shows plus places to just chat. :3

Here you go :3

And I should read Shadami's comments now. Fall Guys is being disconnective today. :(
    Banner.png

Noice, a new start! You've moved out on your own?
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Penguin! Welcome back to le shows :) How are you?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hi, Penguin and Turner!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    👋 Turner and Penguin!!!! Good to see you guys!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

I've been needing to go and read the mole seasons since I'm years behind :D so no problem! Lol

Also somehow I quoted the wrong post... Oops

Hey, y'all!
    I asked the other day if there was a discord for the Sims Interactive Reality Game Show Community, and since there wasn't, I made one! If you want to join you can join here: https://discord.gg/QzVsQKn

And I should read Shadami's comments now. Fall Guys is being disconnective today. :(

Ooh I played that for a solid week and stopped. I wasn't very good :lol:

Yes! Couple months ago now. Just need to find a job amidst a pandemic now haha.
    edited November 2020

I've been needing to go and read the mole seasons since I'm years behind :D so no problem! Lol

Oh god, I'm embarrassed. First few seasons might be a little cringey, I was quite young :sweat_smile: Freshman in high school I believe, so 14-15. But I think they get better and (hopefully) more mature as the seasons go on :lol:

Also is that Antwan in your profile pic? That's quite the smooch. :wink:

Oh god, I'm embarrassed. First few seasons might be a little cringey, I was quite young :sweat_smile: Freshman in high school I believe, so 14-15. But I think they get better and (hopefully) more mature as the seasons go on :lol:

Honestly, I was just shocked that a 14-year-old wrote Rosina's "scene" back in Season 1 of The Mole :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited November 2020

Hey, y'all!

Ooh I played that for a solid week and stopped. I wasn't very good :lol:

Heheheh XD Yeah, practise matters a lot, that and knowing some shortcuts and tricks :3

Yes! Couple months ago now. Just need to find a job amidst a pandemic now haha.

Oof, good luck pulling that off :o Finding one in these times isn't easy :/
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Honestly, I was just shocked that a 14-year-old wrote Rosina's "scene" back in Season 1 of The Mole :joy:

XDXDXD Teens are naughty-naughty after all XD
    Banner.png
    All good, I started writing young as well. And all of my writing is cringy in its own way xD
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Turner ! @M13Vulpecula ! @Alleenmens ! @Smarties101 ! @icmnfrsh ! OMG! YOU GUUUYS! Ive missed the forums so much!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    How long have you been away? :0

It's been several years Penguin! 2~ish years?
    Banner.png
    Hi I'm shadami I've been on the forums for 2 ish years xD (okay 2017 end but still)
    Hi I'm shadami I've been on the forums for 2 ish years xD (okay 2017 end but still)

I first met you on that season of Abnormality in 2018. That was quite a while back.

It was. And 2018,19, and 20 have all been weird years for me xD

Which scene, there were so many lmaooo

I'm guessing the pole-dancing one??
    All good, I started writing young as well. And all of my writing is cringy in its own way xD

Haha, fair enough! :p
    It was. And 2018,19, and 20 have all been weird years for me xD

And people aren't joking when they say the older you get, the faster they fly by :weary:

Which scene, there were so many lmaooo

I'm guessing the pole-dancing one??

:smirk: