Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Pre Expansion Patch Speculation 2020 (Emergency Patch Out Now)

123457...Next

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Dang, that's a pretty good patch. A few long-standing bug fixes have been addressed. But "Sims now can propose to their beloved without rejection?" That's lame, and it takes away some of the fun. Same with the Poorly Decorated thing.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Dang, that's a pretty good patch. A few long-standing bug fixes have been addressed. But "Sims now can propose to their beloved without rejection?" That's lame, and it takes away some of the fun. Same with the Poorly Decorated thing.

They got rid of the ROM cursed facial features in CAS too! No! I liked that one and I wanted more of them!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Nick clarified:

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »

They got rid of the ROM cursed facial features in CAS too! No! I liked that one and I wanted more of them!
    Oh, I thought I had that unlocked because a mod. Dang. I think there's mods to unlock RoM's locked stuff at least, so hopefully I won't be locked out of this.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member

yesssss i was so happy for that bug why did they gotta fix it :(

otherwise its cool though and I think I'm gonna go platform crazy for few days at least

(though i noticed they slightly glitch exterior wall trims at times and make them appear inside build which is annoying to say the least)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    “ Sims no longer have Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and/or Sketch Pads spawn infinitely in their Inventory.”

Yes! This is all I was hoping for! Thank you, Sims team!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited November 2020
    So could someone explain to me how sentiments work ? I keep clicking on sims pictures and checking their profiles and none of them has sentiments. There’s not even a “sentiments” section in their profile :(
    When one or my sims talks with another sim, I click on the “sentiments” thing and it keeps saying “X doesn’t have sentiments towards Y”.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    So could someone explain to me how sentiments work ? I keep clicking on sims pictures and checking their profiles and none of them has sentiments. There’s not even a “sentiments” section in their profile :(

I saw a sentiment heart icon on the relationship panel at the top of the screen.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    When one or my sims talks with another sim, I click on the “sentiments” thing and it keeps saying “X doesn’t have sentiments towards Y”.

Do you have MCCC installed? Because it's causing problems with sentiments at the moment.
    The only heart icon I have in the relashionship panel is for “love relashionships”.
    crocobaura wrote: »

I saw a sentiment heart icon on the relationship panel at the top of the screen.

G3bJIDp.png

2gk9wgE.png

:cry:

It's so beautiful!!
    No I never had it. No mods.

Do you have MCCC installed? Because it's causing problems with sentiments at the moment.

It’s finally working!! My sims are not robots after all :lol:

Also : They STILL use the bathroom sink to wash the dishes (when the dishwasher isn’t available).
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    G3bJIDp.png

It's so beautiful!!

Is that a platform with a half wall trim under the landing where you put the arches?
    edited November 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    G3bJIDp.png

It's so beautiful!!

Is that a platform with a half wall trim under the landing where you put the arches?

@crocobaura No the stairs are connecting to the regular 2nd floor height (I'm using tallest wall height on the floor below) and it's just a regular trim.

I thought this was interesting... I hope this is by design and not a glitch because I think it's awesome :smiley:

Lara will use her upstairs pool/sunken bath!

iTAfs7S.png

0la8uIn.png

Although it got a bit glitchy when it came to getting out... :confounded:

i97VHvS.png

EDIT: Sims will use the diving platform that has been raised on a platform (MOO used)

HHsaAsk.png
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member

OMG. Can someone confirm if this actually works without routing issues or issues with the apartments? If your in the adjacent apartment does it mess with the leveling/walls of that apartment? Won't be able to test this out for a few days.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    The 'deep conversation' friendly interaction seems to be gone... anyone else noticed this?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    The 'deep conversation' friendly interaction seems to be gone... anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, I never found it yesterday while my sims where on a date. I thought that maybe I was just tired, haha.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I've waited 20 years to be able to build this house cheat/hack/workaround free and this evening I shall finally be able to complete something on my bucket list!! I'm far too excited for the platform tool! Although I'm bummed out pools not being able to go into platforms :cry: boo!

Here it is in its current state:
    sqcBdr6.png
    m0Vh4I2.png
    NAparL6.png
    mieDs8d.png

gW4Fffb.png
    BXMzMBT.png
    ngktelf.png
    WgTiDR4.png
    t4tdE2x.png
    Uv32T4h.png
    s4lipzZ.png
    quX1psW.png
    VT1nIvM.png
    BEXpye9.png
    VlhrDcp.png

The assault course needs some serious help and I know just the thing! Thanks EA!!

WHOA NICE job on the staircases and everything else.
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I've waited 20 years to be able to build this house cheat/hack/workaround free and this evening I shall finally be able to complete something on my bucket list!! I'm far too excited for the platform tool! Although I'm bummed out pools not being able to go into platforms :cry: boo!

Here it is in its current state:
    sqcBdr6.png
    m0Vh4I2.png
    NAparL6.png
    mieDs8d.png

gW4Fffb.png
    BXMzMBT.png
    ngktelf.png
    WgTiDR4.png
    t4tdE2x.png
    Uv32T4h.png
    s4lipzZ.png
    quX1psW.png
    VT1nIvM.png
    BEXpye9.png
    VlhrDcp.png

The assault course needs some serious help and I know just the thing! Thanks EA!!

WHOA NICE job on the staircases and everything else.

Thanks! Will be up on the gallery soon...ish :smiley:
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I really hope we get the ability to save presets for things like noses and eyes. I know custom presets exist, but I want to be able to to make a cute nose or something and then use it on another sim without redoing it from the closet preset.