Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best place to go on date?

DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
edited November 2020 in Off Topic Chat
where in your opinion is the best place to go on a date? as i have no idea.
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I've enjoyed dates at the beach in Sulani, at the Strangerville bar, and at the museum. There should be a place to sit down, so The Bluffs is more challenging.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    I would say a nice restaurant if you have dine out, a coffee shop, any type of bar apart from nightclubs lol , bowling aswell if you have that pack, if you have movie hangout stuff aswell , your sims can have a quiet date night in watching movies, eating popcorn, cuddling on a couch, having a date an a park , eating hotdogs or if you have parenthood make 2 snack lunch too take with you too the park, of course museums and art galleries, festivals if their on too
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    sounds good great ideas
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    For me it depends on what the goal of a date is to be. If the couple have been 'dating' for some time and it's time to pop the Question, then I like to choose a really nice, posh restaurant wherein they have to dress up in their finest. I have downloaded a marvelous remodeled version of Chez Llama, but there is also a very nice restaurant called Star Club. Your Sim doesn't have to be a celebrity to get in, but it doesn't hurt. I can't recall the builder's name, but it's very nice.
    A small sampling of Star Club:
    u2NeWXA.jpg
    This is another one taken at this venue. Here my Global Superstar is on the upper deck, trying to avoid his Obsessed Fan:
    qlK5hlG.jpg
    Here's a couple of better shots of the upper deck:
    gKM2o3w.jpg
    AiEftNi.jpg

Sometimes, I have them go to the park. Sometimes, I send them to go dancing at the discotheque in Windenburg. Mostly, I send them out to eat. Back in the early days of Sims3, the grave yard was about the only place my Sims could go. Strange place to try to get to know somebody, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. That base game was really lacking.

Hope I helped.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited November 2020
    I love the bluffs for my lonewolf Sims, but the weather can be nasty, but during the summer in a heatwave it's a wonderful place to a date there, no other sims are there to make them tense. But mostly I use in my own cafe with an included cinema, because there I can dismiss the unwanted sims who dare to talk with my two lovebirds during the date and can separate them from the other sims. No matter where your dates are, check th the lot traits, some are very helpful for a perfect date. :smile:
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I've enjoyed dates at the beach in Sulani, at the Strangerville bar, and at the museum. There should be a place to sit down, so The Bluffs is more challenging.
    The bluffs have a two seat small stonewall near the swimming pool where the sims can sit on.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Was wondering if you meant irl or in the game, but apparently it was the game.

What about Sixam? Put a little bar or restaurant there, or a getaway bungalow.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Usually one of those cute bars in Windenberg. I put down some fun wine bars, beer gardens, and burger joints from the gallery into Newcrest that are fun too.

I’m currently turning one of the Myshuno penthouses into a rental bowling alley and club so my party animal Sims can “go on vacation” there for a weekend date or overnight big friends gathering.