Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    ehtaLKP.jpg

Yay, done. I know the chocolate isn't melting cuz I didn't use the one for cooking. But it tastes very different from the usually cookies that I've made before!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ehtaLKP.jpg

Yay, done. I know the chocolate isn't melting cuz I didn't use the one for cooking. But it tastes very different from the usually cookies that I've made before!

Different in a good (or bad) way?
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Hi yes, why is this employee naked?
    ML4xmwW.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    ehtaLKP.jpg

Different in a good (or bad) way?

I wouldn't say either bad or good. It just tastes different than expected, but it doesn't taste bad.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Who/what makes you feel safe?

My mom. 😅 If my mom is not around, then my mp3 player.

My stuffed animals.
    Yo, I've been going around just taking RAW pics with the Photo Pro app. 🥺 This is so fun. 💃
    ViN9N6i.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    ML4xmwW.jpeg

This feels like a health code violation. :D
  • kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    LOL, my Vanish bois were interviewed by their friend on Twitch and they got mad that he didn't give me a proper shoutout. 🥺🤣
    (Have to right click and unmute the video below.)

sunman502 wrote: »
    Quick question: Has anyone ever heard of or tried taco mac & cheese before. I had some earlier today and I don't know what to think of it except that it was a little over done with taco seasoning.

Yup, but we don't make it with taco seasoning...
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer morning or night showers?

I shower in the morning and evening (sometimes a bit after 8pm when I have to go to work). Hmmm, but maybe I prefer evening ones. :)

Evening/night, so then I can sleep on my wet hair and have a chance of having dry hair by morning (I hate blow drying--it takes far too long) :sweat_smile:
    The taco mac & cheese that I had the other day, I didn't make it. It was store bought from Kroger. I assuming that someone in the deli section at Kroger had made it since that's where I had picked it up at. In it was of course mac & cheese plus little strips of tortilla chips, taco seasoning and maybe a little bit of onion. Because while I was eating the taco mac & cheese, I had noticed a hint of onion.

Ahhh, then maybe they over did it or something. I haven't shopped at Kroger Foods since all the Dillon's in town were bought by Price Cutter :confounded:
    Today's Q Q is:
    If there were 26 hours in a day, what would you do more of?

Either rocking out in my room to music, or watch Youtube videos.... Probably watching Youtube videos... cuz working out and jumping around is tiring and hot in my room. LOL. I don't wanna get heat exhaustion again.

Couple extra hours in the day would be good for stuff like music or art...or even sleeping :joy:

I wouldn't be able to sleep even an hour more right now even. My body loves waking up after having like 6.5 hours of sleep. >.<

Aww, that's so sweet of them :love:

The last two nights I've only gotten like 5 hours and it's killing me :sweat_smile: I normally sleep like at least 8, if I can.

They are. :D They always give me a shoutout during livestreams and I always feel so awkward and don't know what to do. Hahaha.

8 hours?? :O 7 hours is like so hard for me to get unless I'm like super lazy and not want to get out of bed to go to work. Hehee.

Yeah, I sleep a lot :sweat_smile: but I also have a sleep disorder, soooo that's probably part of it.
    kkanne31 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Hiii! Welcome to the thread :smile:

Hello!!!
    LOL, my Vanish bois were interviewed by their friend on Twitch and they got mad that he didn't give me a proper shoutout. 🥺🤣
    (Have to right click and unmute the video below.)

Quick question: Has anyone ever heard of or tried taco mac & cheese before. I had some earlier today and I don't know what to think of it except that it was a little over done with taco seasoning.

Yup, but we don't make it with taco seasoning...
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer morning or night showers?

I shower in the morning and evening (sometimes a bit after 8pm when I have to go to work). Hmmm, but maybe I prefer evening ones. :)

Evening/night, so then I can sleep on my wet hair and have a chance of having dry hair by morning (I hate blow drying--it takes far too long) :sweat_smile:
    The taco mac & cheese that I had the other day, I didn't make it. It was store bought from Kroger. I assuming that someone in the deli section at Kroger had made it since that's where I had picked it up at. In it was of course mac & cheese plus little strips of tortilla chips, taco seasoning and maybe a little bit of onion. Because while I was eating the taco mac & cheese, I had noticed a hint of onion.

Ahhh, then maybe they over did it or something. I haven't shopped at Kroger Foods since all the Dillon's in town were bought by Price Cutter :confounded:
    Today's Q Q is:
    If there were 26 hours in a day, what would you do more of?

Either rocking out in my room to music, or watch Youtube videos.... Probably watching Youtube videos... cuz working out and jumping around is tiring and hot in my room. LOL. I don't wanna get heat exhaustion again.

Couple extra hours in the day would be good for stuff like music or art...or even sleeping :joy:

I wouldn't be able to sleep even an hour more right now even. My body loves waking up after having like 6.5 hours of sleep. >.<

Aww, that's so sweet of them :love:

The last two nights I've only gotten like 5 hours and it's killing me :sweat_smile: I normally sleep like at least 8, if I can.

They are. :D They always give me a shoutout during livestreams and I always feel so awkward and don't know what to do. Hahaha.

8 hours?? :O 7 hours is like so hard for me to get unless I'm like super lazy and not want to get out of bed to go to work. Hehee.

Yeah, I sleep a lot :sweat_smile: but I also have a sleep disorder, soooo that's probably part of it.
    Hello everyone!

Hiii! Welcome to the thread :smile:

Hello!!!

How's it going?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    ML4xmwW.jpeg

This feels like a health code violation. :D
    Hand sanitizer anyone? :D
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite carb: bread, pasta, rice, or potatoes?

Um, I eat so little carbs that I tend avoid these, but I'd say bread...?? But more like pita bread. I eat a lot of tortilla wrap too. Oh, and oatmeal.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Um, I eat so little carbs that I tend avoid these, but I'd say bread...?? But more like pita bread. I eat a lot of tortilla wrap too. Oh, and oatmeal.

Ahhh, I love rice, pasta, and bread!! But, obviously, I end up eating lots of rice or rice flour, and potatoes being gluten intolerant :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited November 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Ahhh, I love rice, pasta, and bread!! But, obviously, I end up eating lots of rice or rice flour, and potatoes being gluten intolerant :sweat_smile:

I can't eat already made pasta without feeling starved afterwards. Seems like they used something in the flour... Maybe it's the semolina...? I can't eat things using all purpose flour too or I'll feel the same. Right now I'm trying to use gluten free plaint flour to see if I would have the same reaction. 😬 So far so good.

But I just googled the other day after buying it and google says that gluten free flour might make us gain weight. Haha. RIP. And they say buckwheat flour is one of the best to not gain weight, so maybe I'll try that next time.

Eating too much of potatoes make me super bloated, not like I'm not bloated enough already. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    696 pages to go!!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    696 pages to go!!

foYU7H9.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    696 pages to go!!

Woo! We super close now!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Pasta or potatoes. Probably pasta. Italian food is some of my favorite food.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Pasta or potatoes. Probably pasta. Italian food is some of my favorite food.

Italian food is the best!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    I do not control the speed in which lobsters die.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    edited November 2020
    tumblr_o4cxsmrSgu1qef1zeo1_540.png
    tumblr_o4cxsmrSgu1qef1zeo2_640.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Grilled cheese sounds somewhat... Nice right about now.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    One of the banners is gone!! Progress!!
    they/he
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    One of the banners is gone!! Progress!!

If only the other two would leave :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Statistically, what character are you?
    https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/

After taking the quiz, you can choose whichever show you want to check against.

I'm Fitz on Agents of SHIELD. Haha, I think I kinda knew that. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Statistically, what character are you?
    https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/

After taking the quiz, you can choose whichever show you want to check against.

I'm Fitz on Agents of SHIELD. Haha, I think I kinda knew that. LOL.

I got Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon 🌊

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top