Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    @NeoFelis22 you did a great job with your collages! And anyone else who may be wondering, I use a free graphic design program called Paint.NET which you can download here: https://www.getpaint.net/

Thank you, @icanhassims . I can be rather hard on myself; I think that I have at least a bit of the perfectionist trait. πŸ˜‰
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I forgot to post my entry here! I did upload it yesterday, so I hope it still counts

Sato Family
    Download

898449664.jpg
    befunky-collagesatodad_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagesatomom_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagesatoteenager_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagesatochild_orig.jpg
    befunky-collagesatotoddler_orig.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Wrap up in all our new, warm and wintery looking CAS stuff because it's time to swoosh into the new Snowy Escape EP! Thank you all for bringing your best once again to this latest challenge πŸ’œ I asked my judges to get working to complete their thorough review as soon as possible but I've got to say I didn't expect them to finalize the results this quick!

The judges each had great things to say about every entry and remarked at how your choices in styles and storylines connected so imaginatively with everything on Mt. Komorebi. I want to get the top placed creators their brand new pack asap so without further adu, let's all find out who ...

giphy.gif

Please share some happiness with πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ "The Masseys on Vacation" by @bridgeb27 and "The Sato Family" by @illusie πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ These two talented creators have won a copy of Snowy Escape!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you, everyone, again for always giving your best to these QCC's! We have a talented, supportive forum family here that extends out to the various other sims communities on the gallery and twitter! I'm grateful that you continually show up to help this forum thread grow with your creative extras and constant support! πŸ’œ

Sincerely,
    Lisa ~ GLovely1

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited November 2020
    I just came home from work and saw the winners are announced. Wow! I'm so happy and excited to see I won! Squee! Great timing because I've got a very long weekend so plenty of time to try out the new game.
    Thank you very much!

Congrats @bridgeb27!!

I've downloaded the game and am now trying it out :smiley: Thank you @GLovely1. The new world is beautiful

11-13-20_5-30-46_PM.png
    Post edited by illusie on
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats to both winners!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Congrats to the winners!
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations to @bridgeb27 and @illusie ! πŸŽ† ✨ πŸŽ‰
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Huge Congratulations @bridgeb27 & @illusie !!! Very well deserved wins! <3 Wishing you a wonderful weekend of Simming x
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Wrap up in all our new, warm and wintery looking CAS stuff because it's time to swoosh into the new Snowy Escape EP! Thank you all for bringing your best once again to this latest challenge πŸ’œ I asked my judges to get working to complete their thorough review as soon as possible but I've got to say I didn't expect them to finalize the results this quick!

The judges each had great things to say about every entry and remarked at how your choices in styles and storylines connected so imaginatively with everything on Mt. Komorebi. I want to get the top placed creators their brand new pack asap so without further adu, let's all find out who ...

giphy.gif

Please share some happiness with πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ "The Masseys on Vacation" by @bridgeb27 and "The Sato Family" by @illusie πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβœ¨ These two talented creators have won a copy of Snowy Escape!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you, everyone, again for always giving your best to these QCC's! We have a talented, supportive forum family here that extends out to the various other sims communities on the gallery and twitter! I'm grateful that you continually show up to help this forum thread grow with your creative extras and constant support! πŸ’œ

Sincerely,
    Lisa ~ GLovely1

Congratulations @bridgeb27 and @illusie!! Enjoy playing in Mt Komorebi!!
  • CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats to the Winners!!!!
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats to everyone who won!! πŸŽ‰
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations!🎊🎊🎊
    Fantastic entrys😊
    Have a great snowy escape!πŸ”οΈπŸ‚β„οΈ
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Congrats to the winners πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    Thanks for sharing your warm congratulations with our latest winners! I love that in game screenshot @illusie of your wonderful Sato family πŸ’œ I've had a bit of time to play this weekend too and I've placed both the Sato family and the Masseys in my Snowy Escape world!

I'm still dreaming up our next official QCC theme but in the meantime I thought I'd encourage you to try your hand at some "kawaii" style sim creating. My friends @LukasCreatesSims and @kass17 are co-hosting a Snowy Escape giveaway challenge on the gallery right now. Check the hashtag:

KomorebiKawaiiChall
    [img][/img]JT8dXAz.jpg
    [img][/img]JqbYXMG.jpg

As always, have so much fun creating and happy simming always! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Congrats to the winners of the latest challenge! So happy for you both! <3 I really wanted to join due to my excitement of Snowy Escape, but by the time I saw the theme posted, there was only like 3 or 4 days left to enter and I didn't want to stress myself out.

I may just check out the Kawaii challenge though!
    edited November 2020
    Thanks everyone for the congrats!

@GLovely1 thank you! So far I took the Sato family skiing/snowboarding and sledding. It's a fun pack!

11-13-20_6-06-18_PM.png
    11-13-20_8-23-00_PM.png
    11-13-20_8-22-22_PM.png
    11-13-20_8-27-16_PM.png

• PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I just uploaded my entry for #KomorebiKawaiiChall challenge to the gallery.
    Name: "β™₯β™‘β™₯Anime Kawaii Girlβ™₯β™‘β™₯"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5DC1C6C62B5711EB8753F063F73A62CC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you for organizing this challenge @LukasCreatesSims and @kass17 😊
    ❄️❄️❄️
    edited November 2020
    Aww, these screenshots are super fun & adorable @illusie πŸ’œπŸ‚ I'm so happy you're enjoying your time on the slopes! I really appreciate your sweet sims gift you created for me too. The Takahashi family looks fantastic in game! πŸ₯°

I've noticed some of you tried your CAS hand at the Kawaii style challenge this week too! Thanks for joining the fun of that one while I've tried to get our next official QCC posted over here. It's ready, finally! ;) πŸ’œ

23RD WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰ Any Pack Prize Round! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

Creative Direction & Rules:

In the US and a few other countries, we're looking forward to a week's worth of Thanksgiving festivities next week. From shopping to baking to traditional food making, Thanksgiving is a special time of year where families come together to pause and appreciate all we hold dear. The intent in Thanksgiving is clear, to give thanks in various ways to the blessings we are given throughout our days. This challenge encourages you to feel gratitude as an attitude this week.

Your challenge:

Create from 1-8 sims that are actively preparing for Thanksgiving. Or, in the world of sims it would be their Harvestfest. Describe your sims special day in detail. It could be they go on a special shopping outing to Magnolia Promenade, spend the day volunteering with family members or cooking up the tastiest traditional family foods that really put us all in a thankful mood. These are only suggestions so please think of what you enjoy most about this holiday in game & in real life, then describe the traditions, activities & events that mean the most to you. Imagine this is something your sims will do.

Important Note:

For your special "attitude of gratitude" addition, I ask you to name a friend/creator you are grateful for, then name this challenge entry household a gift to them in appreciation. Really consider this act because if you win your choice in any game pack, they will win their choice too! So, please be sure you are gifting to someone who is still needing to complete their sim pack collection. If you win this week but your collection is complete, you can choose your personal favorite QCC entry as the winner! What do you think? Isn't that neat?!

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery. END DATE ~ WEDNESDAY 11/25 at 8:00PM EST ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some Thanksgiving/Harvestfest ready households to nominate!

Rules:
    1. Your description should include what your sim household is doing for Thanksgiving/Harvestfest! Include anything from traditions, volunteering, vacation, acts of gratitude, giving thanks or anything that is connected to this holiday.
    2. Most importantly, your household should be a gift to another simming friend. Don't forget to tag them!
    3. You may have 1 to 8 sims in your household, any age and pets are welcome.
    4. Remember to go for the "WOW" factor in looks & fashion creativity! Use what you have currently in CAS to design your sims according to what kind of Thanksgiving activities they are participating in.
    5. Make sure your sims 1st outfit (everyday category) fits their story and activities they will be doing this Thanksgiving/Harvestfest.
    6. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    7. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries will be considered "just for fun" entries & therefore will not qualify for the prize round winnings.
    8. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    9. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰ Any Pack Prize Round! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

The top two qualifying entries will win the pack of their choice for themselves and for the person they gifted their entry to. If either of the top two have all packs, they will have the challenging honor to name a new winner among all qualifying entries. The new winner named would then receive the pack of their choice. Think of this like continuing our attitude of gratitude actions this week.

Please stay safe and I wish you the happiest of feelings as you share your gratitude outward to others this week! I appreciate each one of you for growing this forum thread with me πŸ’œ I'm guaranteed to find moments of joy every time I come here!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone :)

My entry for this week's QCC are Audrey and Sheila, a single parent family who are dressed in PJs. It may be hard having a Thanksgiving feast these days, due to the pandemic, and this was the concept I came with.
    I gift this entry to @GLovely1 who always comes up with fun challenges and giveaways, and is a thank you from me to her.

Name: Stay-at-Home Thanksgiving
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EFE981052C1311EB86626119CC9F00CD

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Another wonderful challenge this week! Good luck everyone x <3 My entry is up -

Mercy https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/248709CF2C0F11EB8FF2F063F73A62CC

Mercy Bien’s always known, that turkeys live they are not grown. This year she shunned 1 from the shelf, thought she’d go catch 1 for herself. Oh man those birds can run real fast, she chased them over fields so vast. Gave up when she could run no more, sat in the forest, muscles sore. Thought to herself, never again, I’m turning vegetarian! The birds at once flocked all around, Mercy gave thanks for new friends found. by#Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC tag#littlewren #SnowyEscape#OutdoorRetreat
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    @Flash5 I'm in love with the pun in her name!!
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    My entry is up! There 'Thanksgiving at grandma's' on the gallery. (You can find them here: )

Gallery description: The Sung-Kyungs dress to impress... there grandma. While she wants to have a proper, fancy thanksgiving dinner Ruben, Quincy and Charlie would much rather be playing football in the yard, pigging out on turkey. They love her to death, but- Thanksgiving at grandmas house... a disaster to be had!

I forgot to say it in the description BUT I wanted to dedicate it to mollyf3 on the gallery! I don't think she's on the forums but she's such a wonderful creator, always so so supportive and with wonderful build and sims too. I think she has all the packs already but why not try!

Happy (Early) thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!
  • andieleahandieleah Posts: 32 Member
    My entry "The Rockwell Family" is shared to the gallery.. The Rockwell family has had so many blessings this year that they decided to pay forward to the community & help out serving at the Thanksgiving meal prepared for the less fortunate held at the community center in town. They're all dressed and ready to go meanwhile Granny will be watching the newborn till they return. I dedicate this entry to DudeanaterYT
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Happy Harvestfest, everyone! :)

Here's my entry for this week. Here's the link to the family, The Johnson Family

Every year, the Johnson will gather together to celebrate the Harvestfest together, even though they are busy & living far away from their parents. It has become a tradition since they were young.
    QZOkQtS.png

RXUo2Yg.png
    The parents, Brandon & Amelia are still in love despite has been together for 40 years. Their love for each other feels like teenagers in love.

6Z0dHd8.png
    Here's the Lucas's family, one of their children who got married to the love of his life, Yuna who he met when he was in college, in Britchester. They are blessed with 2 beautiful children, Layla & Oliver.

f24ypUh.png
    And here is, Nicole, Brandon's little sister who pretty much enjoying her life while travelling around. She doesn't plan to settle down, but, who knows, maybe one day. Despite of her dramatic & adventurous lifestyle, she is a cool aunt for both Layla & Oliver.
    OID:- x4m1r4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top