Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Time for Another Round of SimTogether - Come Join Us!

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Great news everyone: On Monday, we are starting the next round of SimTogether - and you are invited to join us! 🎉

v7l6wkpzafr9.jpg

Tune into the Twitch live streams and let us watch together how this story takes shape here on the forum and on Twitch.TV!

NOTE: To watch the live stream, please click on "Chat".

lp6gg95xv4pr.jpg
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• KEMH632KEMH632 Posts: 3 New Member
    still can't load
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @KEMH632 are you having issues watching the Twitch stream? Maybe these troubleshooting steps will help you. :)
  • odyymodyym Posts: 1 New Member
    https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/view-wishlist/A8S79F6wgL1i5ARqO9SvWQ--
  • jomilejjomilej Posts: 190 Member
    I can't watch all of these it's such a shame!! Why don't we have in french too?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    edited November 2020
    I have issues with Twitch unless I watch on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. I wish y'all could also put the replays on YouTube so I can watch them on my PC. My PC use to handle Twitch perfect but for some reason now has a hard time with Twitch..

The problem I have with Twitch is the Videos keep Freezing. I think it's my internet but Youtube rarely gives me any issues.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • ExperitculusExperitculus Posts: 35 Member
    @jomilej . If you can’t watch it with others, do you still want to watch? One of the bundles went on sale!
    “But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raises the dead.”
    @jomilej . If you can’t watch it with others, do you still want to watch? One of the bundles went on sale!

Oh actually I was refering to the time zone! I have to watch them after everybody cause it's always too late here!!
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    So it shows November 20th, today, but what time (central)?
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    And what is GMT?
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    I'd say it's Greenwich Mean Time << a converter at the link :)

Sasha
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    edited November 2020
    And what is GMT?

Winter time in England (Greenwich Mean Time...used in UK, Ireland and Portugal)! But I have the european time zone (CET)
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers!

Great news everyone: On Monday, we are starting the next round of SimTogether - and you are invited to join us! 🎉

v7l6wkpzafr9.jpg

Tune into the Twitch live streams and let us watch together how this story takes shape here on the forum and on Twitch.TV!

NOTE: To watch the live stream, please click on "Chat".

lp6gg95xv4pr.jpg

I cant find Xmiramira's stream on Twitch.
  • CuddlekinsCuddlekins Posts: 1 New Member
    To anyone wanting to use DevB's build, please watch the below stream so you can fix whatever may be missing in your game.

Game Glitches/Bugs

DevonBumpkin's Tour of Build:
    www.twitch.tv/devonbumpkin/v/807454397?sr=a&t=959s
    - Stairs are missing, ceilings missing.

SimGuruGeorge:
    www.twitch.tv/thesims/v/808551684?sr=a&t=2261s
    Bed, door, wardrobe, shrub & bamboo fountain by pool are missing. There might be others.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    edited November 2020
    Hey @catloverplayer, apologies for the delayed response, I was out for a few days. So, it looks like Xmiramira's video wasn't accessible via the "Chat" section on the Sims Twitch channel. I have added it to the overview now though so anyone who hasn't watched it yet can do so. :)
    Thanks for the feedback about having the streams on YouTube, too. I'll pass it on to the team.

How did you like this SimTogether? What part did you enjoy most? :smiley:
    I liked it a lot. I liked the gameplay most but the others were good as well. Thanks for posting Ximira's link.

I would like to see yall do this with future packs as well and also one on Island Living would be cool.