Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda and raking leaves . . .

I have a bit of an issue with Bonehilda and her new obsession with raking the leaves on my lot. I created a brand new family, moved the husband and wife in, immediately bought Bonehilda and had her cleaning/taking care of the kids and pets/etc. Well, apparently raking the leaves is now her current obsession, because after I noticed that little junior was consistently getting hungry and Bonehilda was not there to feed him, I finally went looking for her to see why she wasn't doing what I bought her to do. There she was, still raking the leaves after three straight sim days of raking. Four GIANT leaf piles all around the lot, and still raking . . . raking . . . raking . . . So I dissmiss her and then reawaken her, and she does her duties as normal . . . then back to raking she goes. Very annoying since I don't want her to ignore the rest of what she's supposed to be doing. Anyone find a way around this at all (mod or otherwise?).

Comments

• WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't know of any fix, but on the plus side at least your toddlers and pets have a chance to eat or sleep now. Before my toddler was constantly being snuggled by her, to the point where I testingcheatsenabled her motives :cry: . Also you don't have to spend ages raking leaves but still get the fun of playing/burning/woohooing in them :wink: . Not really a fix, just a nicer way of looking at it :D:mrgreen:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited November 2012
    Bonehilda loves leaves. :lol:
  • chococat9chococat9 Posts: 948 Member
    edited November 2012
    Finally! Something to get that bag of bones to leave my toddler and cat alone. I shall have to try this. :D
    fbb466ed-3c80-4341-94a8-f6b7439fcbce_zps74fe4b3c.jpg
  • Deathhawk180Deathhawk180 Posts: 1 New Member
    My yard is huge and leaves are a huge annoyance. My solution? I made a dungeon filled with 13 bonehilda coffins and unleashed my army of bonehildas upon my lawn. It takes days for one bonehilda to finish a lawn but with my army, it takes about a day. My plan is to unleash them during the fall and keep them dismissed for the rest of the seasons. I have a 14th bonehilda indoors for general cleaning. Make sure she is locked inside and has access to a trash compactor so she doesn't try to rake up all the leaves by herself. Also, when you are finished with a juice kegger party, put all juice making items in your family inventory so you don't feed into their collective drinking habits.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    My yard is huge and leaves are a huge annoyance. My solution? I made a dungeon filled with 13 bonehilda coffins and unleashed my army of bonehildas upon my lawn. It takes days for one bonehilda to finish a lawn but with my army, it takes about a day. My plan is to unleash them during the fall and keep them dismissed for the rest of the seasons. I have a 14th bonehilda indoors for general cleaning. Make sure she is locked inside and has access to a trash compactor so she doesn't try to rake up all the leaves by herself. Also, when you are finished with a juice kegger party, put all juice making items in your family inventory so you don't feed into their collective drinking habits.

This is perfect.

• EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top