Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite TV Series

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    > @PriestessBizarre said:
    > I love comedy. I'm also old.
    >
    > My favourite show of all time is The Young Ones.
    >
    > Close second would be Black Books.
    >
    > Also a fan of The Simpsons, Metalocalypse, and Absolutely Fabulous.

I love The Young Ones! As far as I am aware my dad typed all of them off of MTV when they used to shows them so we have like all the episodes. Not many people know the show though (at least in the US)!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My favorite would have to be NCIS, followed by Bones, Criminal Minds, NCIS: LA, and Bull
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    Monty Python's Flying Circus,
    Doctor Who,
    Good Omens,
    His Dark Materials,
    The Young Ones - Great to see some fellow Young Ones fans on this forum! :)
    Red Dwarf

I'll happily watch most comedy sketch shows and most comedy panel shows too (e.g. Would I Lie to You? and also used to like Who's Line is it Anyway? when it used to be on UK channels).
  • Options
    kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    Monty Python's Flying Circus,
    Doctor Who,
    Good Omens,
    His Dark Materials,
    The Young Ones - Great to see some fellow Young Ones fans on this forum! :)
    Red Dwarf

I'll happily watch most comedy sketch shows and most comedy panel shows too (e.g. Would I Lie to You? and also used to like Who's Line is it Anyway? when it used to be on UK channels).

Hah, oh god yes to Red Dwarf. I rewatched the whole lot relatively recently when it was on Stan (or Netflix, can't remember which).

Monty Python is an odd one in some way. My other half is a huge fan. I find it hit and miss, but when it's hit - omg, does it hit. Rolling on the floor type of stuff. I was pretty young when it first came out, so I didn't get the humour at the time - but then I think a lot of people still don't get the humour now. :D My best friend has a sister much younger, and I remember in the 90s when we showed Monty Python to the younger sister. She just sat there shaking her head, looking confused, and saying "this is STUPID!".

I remember a couple years ago watching a Monty Python movie with my friend and I did not get the humor (I think we were like teens or younger) but maybe since I am older I would get it? haha