Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Sims were Extinct and The Descendants of Sims comes in,What it should Look like?

LeosimsLeosims Posts: 47 Member
It Would be weird but ok

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    If Sims were extinct...they wouldn't be generating any more Sims. It means their evolutionary cycle came to a complete stop.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2020
    I think you are headed that way with less and less animations and simulation. The games that come to mind that actually are that way with less animations and simulation are games (actually older) where you just click and that fills whatever goal the 'sim' needed to fill or do or even interaction with other 'sims'. A few come to mind, such as Life Quest 1 and 2. Where you just click around and your 'sim' fills whatever it was they needed, such as fill hunger, get married, sleep, go to work etc. I can see The Sims moving more and more in that direction as they no longer care about actual simulation anymore. Another was Virtual Families 1 and 2...not the microtransactional game on FB but the actual pc games by those titles. They were less simulated and less interactions and less animations...TS4 makes me believe that is exactly where they are going with TS5, Examples of less simulation than when they started, Cars, TS1 had to call a cab and whole family had to go. TS2, car pools, ownable cars, whole family no longer had to go along. TS3, left out animatons and simulation of operating the car. TS4, just remove them completely..see just another Life Quest, click and fill game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.