Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bunk Beds Bunk Beds

VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Will we EVER get Bunk Beds? 🙏
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• GreatestPlannerGreatestPlanner Posts: 78 Member
    Good question. As many others. I wonder what type of pack would fit with bunk beds in their logic? Generations or a teen related is the last I can think of.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Any pack. I would be delighted! I think they should have come with Tiny Living. 🙂
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    They are (to me anyways) the most obvious missing piece of furniture. But I am thinking that since they did not show up in either Tiny Living or University, the two most obvious spots, there MUST be issues with the coding that prevent it. I mean, we could get a generations type pack and they would fit in that, but why would they wait so long when there has been so much request for it? Pretty much one of the most requested things since we got toddlers and that was almost 4 years ago.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Honestly when ever buck beds come out I hope they make some that match the tiny living pack... (The pack they should of come in)
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    I even tried making child-bed double platforms for improvised bunk beds. It didn't work. I could place a bed on the bottom level but couldn't join the platform columns along the top for the second level. It would have been so great if this had worked since we now have ladders.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    They are (to me anyways) the most obvious missing piece of furniture. But I am thinking that since they did not show up in either Tiny Living or University, the two most obvious spots, there MUST be issues with the coding that prevent it. I mean, we could get a generations type pack and they would fit in that, but why would they wait so long when there has been so much request for it? Pretty much one of the most requested things since we got toddlers and that was almost 4 years ago.

They had them in The Sims 3 so I don't see what the problem would be. I don't think they should make us wait either just give them to us in an update since we've waited long enough I think. 🤷 We also had loft beds that you could put a desk and computer under.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Just go download the Bunk bed mod instead of waiting (&paying) for another stuff pack full of repeat objects featuring them.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3