Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone found the Opal gem Gem?

I can't seem to find it I haven't played sims 3 in a while but I don't remember it it as a gem tht was from the base game. I need it in France and I have searched everywhere there for it in France. Am I looking in the wrong Country?

Comments

• elie7688elie7688 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I found one in France. Just keep looking around, I had the Collection Helper so I was able to search pretty easily. The Collection Helper does work in different countries, which is cool. Just keep trying it should pop up somewhere :)
  • damong63damong63 Posts: 540 Member
    edited November 2009
    I found it underneath a pile of rocks in one of the chambers beneath the Celtic Ruins.
  • SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited November 2009
    The map screen has special tags that show where to find gems that you need for an adventure.
  • caseyschulte716caseyschulte716 Posts: 1
    edited November 2009
    I've been stuck on this "quest", too. It sucks because my Sim doesn't have enough lifepoints yet to get the collection helper. So I guess I'll check the Celtic Ruins first.

SketchElder... I'm pretty sure we all know about the tags for the gems, but for this gem, they don't tag it. I think that's because every thing you do for this certain adventure in France is still categorized under China because you're looking for somethingin France to do something else in China. It's crazy.
  • riangiles1riangiles1 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2009
    you could have problems with this unless you have the rock smasher (can't remember what its called) as there are two under the rock circle thats near the river.the only way i managed it was by change when a comet fell.
  • tasyasteeltasyasteel Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry for very late answer I found it in the forgotten burial mound
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! It's awesome you found it. Considering this thread has been inactive for quite some time I'm going to go ahead and close it off
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top