Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited August 2020
    Sandraelle wrote: »

@justbrice, no the sim paintings are definitely not store content and they stick with the builds when uploaded. There's not too much neutral colored EA artwork for the walls (and especially because I can't use store stuff), so I figured if the rooms/furniture, etc are mostly that, the paintings/artwork will stand out more and be more realistic. To be sure I'm posting a picture of the art room, lol. Let me know how you feel about it because I want to decorate it to your liking, not just mine. :)

I like it. The colorful zebra painting matches the room as if someone painted it and put it up in that room. It also matches with the painting canvas, the painting sheet with the ground, the paint with the brushes on the table, etc. I did notice that all EA artwork are mixed with colors so it's hard to find the right room to put it in. Thank you for running it by me first. I appreciate it.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Hi @justbrice, I have another question here. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Your WIPs are looking wonderful Sandy. Looking forward to seeing your décor magic with the bedrooms :smiley:
    Do you know yet which sim or sim family will be living in this house? Kinda stumped at how to decorate the other 5 bedrooms. All neutral, any for a butler, any male or female specific, ages? I know you said you weren't sure about the kids, but any info you can give me will help, lol. Or if you just want them all neutral guest bedrooms, I can do that too. Thanks.

Hi @Sandraelle. I have a male sim moving into the house. He'll be going off to Sims University to study Film. I might add roommates after my sim graduates. I'd like to keep it to the white/gray/dark wood theme. I know it may sound basic, but I like it. I feel like it's very modern.
    justbrice wrote: »
    Do you know yet which sim or sim family will be living in this house? Kinda stumped at how to decorate the other 5 bedrooms. All neutral, any for a butler, any male or female specific, ages? I know you said you weren't sure about the kids, but any info you can give me will help, lol. Or if you just want them all neutral guest bedrooms, I can do that too. Thanks.

Hi @Sandraelle. I have a male sim moving into the house. He'll be going off to Sims University to study Film. I might add roommates after my sim graduates. I'd like to keep it to the white/gray/dark wood theme. I know it may sound basic, but I like it. I feel like it's very modern.

@justbrice, ok thanks, that helps a lot. :)
    @Sandraelle, no problem. :smile:
    Hi @justbrice, just checking in to let you know that I'm almost done with the decor, so it shouldn't be too long before I have your house ready. Maybe within the week. :)

Quick question: Are you ok with some outdoor colors added to things like patio furniture, etc? I didn't want to go with all white outside since the exterior of the house has the warm tan colors.
    Hi @justbrice, just checking in to let you know that I'm almost done with the decor, so it shouldn't be too long before I have your house ready. Maybe within the week. :)

Quick question: Are you ok with some outdoor colors added to things like patio furniture, etc? I didn't want to go with all white outside since the exterior of the house has the warm tan colors.

Great. I can't wait to see it. As for the outdoor colors added to the patio furniture, etc., that's fine.
    justbrice wrote: »

Great. I can't wait to see it. As for the outdoor colors added to the patio furniture, etc., that's fine.

Ok, thanks. :)
    @Sandraelle No problem. :smile:
    @justbrice, I finally finished your home, yay!! You can find it on our DNA thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17667575/#Comment_17667575
    @Sandraelle, please check your DM. Thank you.
    Hi @KatNip , I have a couple questions for you here.
    @KatNip, I have your home finished! Download and picture links are on our DNA thread here. Enjoy! :)
  • LiaNicole1LiaNicole1 Posts: 62 Member
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @LiaNicole1

1) Do you care what their names are or do you want them named their professional names? Thanks.

I don't have any questions for you yet, but this will be where I post them. :)

I do not care about names and or outfits.
    LiaNicole1 wrote: »
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @LiaNicole1

1) Do you care what their names are or do you want them named their professional names? Thanks.

I don't have any questions for you yet, but this will be where I post them. :)

I do not care about names and or outfits.

Ok great. Thanks for your speedy response.
  • LiaNicole1LiaNicole1 Posts: 62 Member
    No problem.
    @Bzaar, thank you for letting me know (through PM) that you are liking what I've done so far with your traditional. I will let you know when I have some more decor done. :)
  • BzaarBzaar Posts: 29 Member
    @Sandraelle No worries, looking forward to it! :)
    edited August 2021
    @Bzaar, I have another picture for you here.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    @Sandraelle
    Oh.my.god. You are a wizard! I never imagined it would look this good!
    The bedroom is gorgeous! I love that ash-y wood colour. And the bathroom! Don't even get me started on the bathroom. Absolutely divine. I didn't know I had a dream bathroom, now I do lol!
    Sorry, I was so shocked I didn't read the text lol.
    Colours are great! The blue is soooo nice. :)
    Bzaar wrote: »
    @Sandraelle
    Oh.my.god. You are a wizard! I never imagined it would look this good!
    The bedroom is gorgeous! I love that ash-y wood colour. And the bathroom! Don't even get me started on the bathroom. Absolutely divine. I didn't know I had a dream bathroom, now I do lol!

@Bzaar, lol, Thank you so much and I'm so glad you are impressed. I'm glad that you mentioned liking the furniture wood color as I was conflicted about what to use - dark wood, black, white or that color. There's more to that bathroom, but didn't want to show you all of it, hehe.
    edited August 2021
    @Bzaar Do you happen to have the free items from the Year of the Rabbit store set?

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12890&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:33579

If not, you will need to download them as I'm using them in the nursery. :) I'm also using the changing table, the swing and the walker from the store.

For the boy and girl bedrooms, is it ok to put a desk in their room?
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    @Sandraelle
    You're most welcome :)

Yup, got them. Thanks for checking.
    That's fine by me. :)