Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 Uncomfortable drinking water?! That is an interesting quirk.

Yeah, the game doesn't recognize hybrids and that issue you experienced is what makes me so paranoid about Aliens and my Merman Sims.

The only hybrids that appear functional are

Ghost-Vampire
    Vampire-Elemental
    Ghost-Vampire-Elemental
    Ghost-Spellcaster
    Spellcaster-Elemental
    Ghost-Spellcaster-Elemental
    Ghost-Alien
    Alien-Elemental
    Ghost-Alien-Elemental
    Ghost-Merfolk
    Ghost-Merfolk-Elemental
    Merfolk-Elemental

Elementals are any sim with the Sulani Mana Trait
    All Occults can have a ghost form that can use their occult powers.
    Island Elementals, or ghosts summoned by sims with the Child of the Islands trait, have the unique Sulani Mana trait.

Turning Island Elementals mortal is the only way to get the trait without cheats, and a sim must have the Child of the Islands trait.

But, it does scare me...

Merfolk-Alien-Elemental

Oh, the bugs I might encounter if that happened.

Aliens are particularly weird because pure aliens can only come from male pregnancy or a pregnancy between two pure aliens. So, mermen being the male sex of merfolk... I really did not like seeing Dylan and Zephyr dropping whatever they were doing to use the observatory I gave them, especially Zeph, given his traits...

Fortunately, I don’t play with ghosts or vampires, so I can eliminate those, but I might have to put off getting a spell caster until I breed out the alien and merfolk out of my sims! I don’t know anything about Elementals, so I don’t think I’m at risk of that... yet 😏.

Jade got abducted by aliens an hour after arriving home with Rey! And while I was playing today, Xen got abducted (I like to think his parents were getting him back for a reunion because he came back exhilerated!). He couldn’t get pregnant though because there is no room in the household. After experiencing the problems with hybrids, I feel for you and I hope your sims don’t get alien babies!

Before I was posting here, I bought the game when Island Living came out. Naturally, my sim was a merman at the time. This was one of my Dylan Zalrians. Anyways, he became a three star celebrity and must've met an Alien at the bar when I didn't lnow about the special bar nights... It could have been that bug when get to Work Came Out and sims were getting abducted unusually frequently... Honestly, I really can't remember what triggered it, but he ended up getting abducted nightly. Them Aliens must've really wanted a B-lister to play music at their parties. Lol. He never came home pregnant. I look back and imagine him rocking with his guitar and singing songs during an interstellar gig.

The Sulani Mana trait is the trait that makes a Sim an Elemental. It's not possible to encounter a sim with this trait without first having a sim with the Child of the Island's trait, and even then, the sims that appear when summoned are ghosts. It's a process to make the elementals mortal and "Try for Baby."

Outside the in-game route, you can use cheats or download a sim from the gallery that can pass on the trait. The trait itself isn't a typical life state like being a Merperson, Alien, Spellcaster, or Vampire. So, it is compatible with all life states.

The catch is that the trait can only be acquired via "Try for Baby" in game. A sim created in CAS by playing with genetics will not have the trait.

Sulani Mana is a hidden trait that does require a bit more effort if you want to do it without cheating. The reward is decent.

Elemental Abilities
    Elementals can pass judgement on Children of the Island, granting powerful moodlets:

Sad (Connection Denied and their tears will create a puddle that makes sims in the area uncomfortable.)

Playful (Makes your sim likable and improves social interactions)

Flirty (I forget the specific perk)

Confident (It grants career success by increasing the chance of a promotion).

Summon Lava Bombs (Acquire collectables like Metals, Crystals, Fossils, and Geodes. Gain a unique landscaping decoration. Lava Bombs can start fires.)

Gift of Sulani (Upgrade the quality of a plant by one level. Makes perfect quality plants and income from high value plants much easier.)

The Child Life Stage can use these abilities.

Teens and up can pass judgement.

Abilities are only limited by a cool down timer and the presence of a judgement moodlet.

If you don't summon the Island Elementals in their ghost form or download a mortal elemental from the gallery, you will never see an Elemental in your game.

Dylan and Zephyr, my main sims are in the gallery and they are guaranteed to pass on the Sulani Mana Trait. However, as long as they are mermen, there's a 50% chance that their children will be merfolk if they have a kid with a Human Sim. Merfolk can control the weather, and the ability to call a rainstorm after summoning a lava bomb is a handy combo. Rainstorms can help save time managing large gardens too.
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited November 2020
    I don't think I'll get by writing the next chapter today.

But I don't want to leave you with nothing this week, so here's a long term spoiler with absolutely 0 context.
    125877247_371769777375036_3488393202250260372_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=UyqxpnVyBI4AX_HiKQc&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=2bd34cc9c7c2b80c2055f39a3ed2e673&oe=5FD82767

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Metior_Ice I wasn't able to explore much of Sulani yet... Just the beaches and the WooHoo waterfall... Maybe in the next season of my story :) And it's funny how even Judith Ward who is both a "Seasoned Thespian" and a "Global Superstar" sometimes wears the blue rabbit costume in the studio :D
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 10

Manuel celebrated the New Year's Eve with his family.
    Ep10a.jpg

He attended the awards night with Mick and Ramon. However, none of them won an award. The woman in blue sitting beside Ramon is Lisa, the mother of Candy and Yuki Behr. She is also a "Seasoned Thespian" and a "Global Superstar" just like Judith Ward. She's the actress who gave Manuel an autographed photo back in early Season 1. Now, Manuel's being shy to ask her if she remembers him.
    Ep10b.jpg

Jordan was visited by his official girlfriend who saw in his newly-renovated bedroom a photo of him with another girl (Holly, the daughter of Tomax Collete. remember?) taken during one Romance Festival. This enraged her and made her break up with Jordan.
    Ep10c.jpg
    Ep10-sc-2.png

Jordan wasn't really bothered because he didn't really think his relationship with her will last long. He just worked out and practiced yoga for the rest of the night.
    Ep10d.jpg

The following day, he spent time in a cafe in Windenburg (I can't remember which cafe this is) with his celebrity friends Manuel, Mick, and Erik after attending the Drama Club meeting.
    Ep10e.jpg

Then the four of them went to the karaoke bar near Manuel's new house. Jordan did his homework outside while Manuel was singing for the karaoke contest which was won by a random townie. Manuel's singing skill was only at Level 6 that time. There were some fans there asking for Manuel's autograph, and Manuel is nice enough to give what they're asking for.
    Ep10f.jpg

Manuel has built both his guitar and singing skills so well that he's now confident enough to sing and play guitar in public. This further boosted his fame. Now he's considering becoming a singer-actor.
    Ep10g.jpg

He went home to take a shower, and then he was supposed to sleep before he was surprised to see Summer in his bedroom. Of course, she has the key to Manuel's house. He serenaded her in his sleepwear.
    Ep10h.jpg

Determined to win an acting award, Manuel auditioned for another acting gig, and successfully got the role.
    Ep10-sc-5.png

He had to build his Fitness skill and practice action scenes, so he worked out in Skye Fitness gym with his friends. He also practiced action scenes with Mick and Jordan there.
    Ep10i.jpg

He also had to build his guitar skill, so he hurriedly went to Summer's house without even changing out of his Athletic outfit. He sang and played guitar for Summer and serenaded her in her bedroom. They also ate together.
    Ep10j.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Manuel's acting gig went.
    It was hot in Del Sol Valley, so Manuel had to wear his Hot Weather outfit. He teleported to the makeup room to practice acting and be styled, and then he got into costume. (I personally didn't like what that makeup artist did to Manuel's hair!) Then he told the director he's ready.
    Ep10k.jpg
    Ep10l.jpg

He's working with Judith Ward again (and a random townie), and his scenes went well.
    Ep10m.jpg

He got promoted to "Rising Star," so he's now a "Rising Star" with a "Rising Star" celebrity status.
    Ep10-sc-6.png

And he was nominated for an acting award!
    Ep10-sc-7.png

He went to Planet Honey Pop! that night with his half-brothers. He also called Summer to come, and when she arrived, he stopped singing at once...
    Ep10n.jpg

...to greet her with a kiss.
    Ep10o.jpg

He serenaded her there, and the other people hearing him sing and play guitar were pleased with his talent.
    Ep10p.jpg
    Ep10-sc-8.png

Manuel went home with Summer. He was already sleepy, but Summer wasn't. So he slept while Summer was doing something on his computer.
    Ep10q.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    SwanSong93 wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice I wasn't able to explore much of Sulani yet... Just the beaches and the WooHoo waterfall... Maybe in the next season of my story :) And it's funny how even Judith Ward who is both a "Seasoned Thespian" and a "Global Superstar" sometimes wears the blue rabbit costume in the studio

I feel like I'm missing out.

For Dylan and Zeph, I plan to:

Enjoy the outdoors and do stuff with outdoors retreat

Go to university

Become scientists

Become doctors

Become actors

and the future has more possibilities.

I played as a scientist that investigated strangerville, inventing a sim ray with a freeze ray function was so satisfying when an angry general came to my sims door for snooping around the lab. :D For a second there, I thought your sim was going to incinerate his friend. Top notch acting. I want one of my mersims to play as the Alien-fish-guy. :D

Sulani has tons of hidden elements to it. I think they spent a lot of time hiding everything you can do in plain sight. Almost all the neighborhoods have various water vehicles that can be used for fun or fishing, but Sulani has a festival every single day of the week that isn't advertised.

The beach cave and dive spots are fun in their own way, but they are rabbit holes. Waiting for your sim to surface isn't much better than a loading screen with less to do.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2020
    Responses to stories:

@Becka28 I honestly laughed when I read the bit about Lincoln attracting Caleb so much he got attacked five times :joy: "And they went home together as a happily unmarried couple" - ha! I love how happy and optimistic they were about the situation :) And poor Elsa Bjergsen, oh my. She ages up bald in my game quite often as well!

@Lucy_Henley aww, "Ginger Child Spellcasters" sounds adorable! They're so cute together :relaxed: Oh, next updates, ageing up! I'm going to miss them as kids but they look gorgeous as teens <3

@Daravi the old quarter build looks gorgeous and very realistic, I love it :) Regarding your historical updates - oh nooo, poor kids :( I'm glad Hedwig feels more alive now that she found someone she sees as adoring. Hopefully WIlhelm wasn't too hard on her!

@Daephene I really enjoyed reading you vampire family update. I actually used to always make Wolfgang munch a vampire in my game before, I don't know why but it just suits him :D Cornelius is such a character, so many negative traits! It makes him really stand out though. And aww, he still loves his grandmas! I love how he stops and does a maniac laugh during playing the pipe organ, is so hilarious :joy:

Responses to mentions:

@Becka28
    I think I missed something - everyone is congratulating you about writing a book? - What have I missed? (I hate being so far behind...) That sounds wonderful. I so enjoy what you write here (and I so hope you make a movie some day because the way you combine camera angles, colour, imagery and suggested soundtrack are so beautiful - reading your threads make me sob at the emotionality and art of them - even when they are are happy posts.
    It was kind of a little bit of a misphrasing on my part, I actually meant I'm illustrating a book for my friend :) We're still debating on the whole publishing thing, seeing as it's revolving around LBGTQ+ characters and that immediately gets slapped with an 18+ here in Russia. If it even gets published at all. But it's one of the best love stories I have ever read (and I'm not saying that because the author is my friend, we actually became friends after I read it :relaxed:). She's a simmer just like me and she got the idea for the plot while she was playing the sims 3. She had a teenage boy in the family and another teenage boy living next door was constantly getting bullied and beaten up. So she decided to make her sim stand up for him and later got them together. A couple of months later she decided to take their story and write a novel based on it - it's amazing how this game can make people discover their talents!
    But thank you for your kind words, they're incredibly uplifting <3 I'll probably get to writing my own book in a few months but currently I'm just practicing and experimenting with different genres :)

@BlueSeaWaves thank you for your comments on my story! :relaxed:<3

@Lucy_Henley
    Wow, Ianto definitely is a genius if he's able to talk like that at two!
    I haven't really thought that through yet but actually either most of their talk was telepathic, either that's just how he remembers it ;) In my universe vampires are much more animal-ish then usually expected, they don't use much words for talking.
    I don't have Vampires as they've never particularly interested me, I never really played as them in Sims 2 or 3.
    I never played Sims 2 but I remember them being very dull in the Sims3 so i get that, yeah :(
    The teleportation stuff would freak me out, and I'm mid-twenties! He seems pretty calm about it though. He's such an interesting character!
    Ianto saw flying chickens in Sulani (Halloween update), he doesn't question anything anymore :D
    Thank you! <3

@ryttu3k
    I've seen moodlets about how sometimes ornaments and stuff can be a bit wonky? (Usually embarrassed moodlets, haha.) Maybe it was that?
    Hmm, maybe it could've! I remember Gwen getting a sad moodlet about ruined ornaments but it appeared afterwards. I thought it was quite funny :D But I love that their tree top turned out that way, it's so realistic.
    Ooh yes I was hoping to see Caleb again but that was sooner than expected! Also honey don't creep around in toddlers' rooms XD 'Unimportant', that's rude!
    He didn't mean to, he was just looking for Harry :joy:
    Your Caleb seems really... sincere, I think? Like Ianto says there's a monster, then there's a monster.
    Yeah, he's like that. He also doesn't really look at Ianto like at a child because technically any human is like a child to him. So he takes everything very seriously. And... Ianto does actually have a monster under the bed ;)
    Ooof, that soul thing sounds rough :( Poor baby. Lilith? D: Oh no, poor Caleb ;_;
    Yeaah, Caleb got it pretty tough :(
    I wonder why he's being sent to Harry? Is it because of Harry himself or because of Remus? (Like there's always vampire-werewolf conflicts and stuff.)
    A bit of both ;)
    Thank you! :relaxed:

@Daephene thank you! <3 Yeah, Caleb and Ianto go together pretty well :blush:

@sunblond
    I love how you seamlessly weave the supernatural elements into your story along with the mundane everyday type of gameplay. One reason I don’t do supernatural type characters is because I can’t seem to figure out how to make them seem plausible in my story. I mean, I just can’t see Omar being friends with Caleb the vampire and how that would even work, but you do it so well.
    That's really great to know, thank you! I couldn't really imagine Peter, for instance, being friends with Caleb, or honestly even Thor :) But Ianto just works really well with supernatural themes.

"Ooh look at that! Mr Stark, can we have that in the show? Can we, can we?"
    CUMoqNh.png

"It would be so awesomeee! Can we, mr Stark?"
    P8RUgmy.png

"Mr Stark, why can't I play Rudolph..."
    ToTqB0o.png

"Nooo, Ron, you got it all wrong! Why can't you remember your lines?"
    eVbwAGK.png

"Because you're distracting meee! Mr Lupin, why can't I play someone else? Hermione is annoying!"
    xwWTlhq.png

"But why mr Stark!? Why can't Goyle be a reindeer like us? That's not fair!!"
    DDCdSZH.png

"Hehe... this is harder then I thought..."
    w6acc8m.png

So my father and Remus Lupin were in charge of the organising "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" into a play with the youngest students. And as all things related to 3-4 year olds, it was failing miserably.
    q7gYg6f.png
    More under the cut:
    "Alright. Draco, Vincent... Seriously. Gregory is perfectly happy as an elf and we need more elves!" Peter smiled.
    "Well why can't Neville play the elf, he's fat like one!" shouted Draco.
    "Because... he doesn't want to.
    uVqh08u.png

"And he's convinced he's playing Rudolph."
    "Mr Lupin, are you sure I can't play Rudolph?.."
    R9ij8yL.png

"Anyway, Gregory is happy at his role! Look how nicely he's getting along with Rhi!"
    "Hi, I'm Gregory!"
    jkhqTzc.png

"Hi, I'm Rhi! Are we gonna be elves together?"
    "I think!"
    1Jj4Op0.png

"Yeah but he's OUR friend! Tel him, Crabbe!"
    "Yeah!"
    "Okay, okay. Draco, Vincent... it's just a play. Just a play, okay? Now go get ready, we're rehearsing soon."
    "Wait till my father hears about this!"
    AFRvsOD.png

Peter sighed.
    "Er... Remus, a little bit help?.."
    "Sorry, those two are on you, I better go see what's happening with Hermione and Ron..."
    QxPJQ6J.png

"That's it! I'm not playing with you anymore!" Hermione howled. "You're mean!"
    kiwvjey.png

"No, you're mean! And bossy! And I don't like you!"
    y9YcvsY.png

"That's enough children, stop your fighting, we're going to start rehearsing soon..."
    dioNTl3.png

"But Dad, I want the lead role!"
    "Ianto, you're not even in school yet!"
    So technically I wasn't in school, but at the same time I was. See, my father got assigned to the youngest preschool class and since Rhi was going there, obviously I was supposed to as well. Usually I wasn't eager about the activities, but this was different. I invited Caleb to the play.
    ah9kyD9.png

"Ianto, for the last time! I'm not giving you the lead role! You're too young and Harry was voted for it anyway!"
    BDfWoil.png

"How dare you! I'm your SON!"
    "Ianto, I'm not going to favorite you just because you're my son... And you really should call me mr Stark around here so the other kids don't feel jealous."
    Dad would often tell us to call him mr Stark at school. He thought it'd make the other kids jealous. Don't know if it helped, but I for one made sure that my children can always call me dad if they want to.
    ChzMZnU.png

"Okay, look.. you won't even be able to remember the lines. And we've only got a week to rehearse this play! So not this time, okay buddy?"
    He had me for a moment there. I didn't know what to reply. So I had to retreat to plan B.
    AQZpMIW.png

"Please... Daddy... I wanna be in the plaaaaay..."
    ik5nQTS.png

Always worked like a charm.
    "Okay, okay, just please stop crying!"
    CALBjeW.png

"You want to be in the play?"
    "U-huh."
    "Alright then!"
    Mnxl2b2.png

"I think I have just the role for you..."
    9i9Arti.png

A tree. He made me a TREE.
    3VJUcIe.png

And I told Caled I was playing lead role.
    0sKagFQ.png

I was mad, I was incredibly mad. And because I was lucky, there were two people I could be mad at.
    "Why is he even talking to Rhiannon?"
    "She's sooo stupid..."
    UKanFOj.png

Vincent Crabbe and Draco Malfoy.
    "She should be friends with Neville, not Goyle!"
    EQ1Q6Kb.png

Ooooh, I hated those two.
    "I bet she's in love with him!"
    hqjs1di.png

One thing everyone should know - never mess with the people I love. NEVER.
    7t1wiWR.png

"Hey you! Stop being mean to my sister!"
    E2j3BOk.png

"Um. Who ever are you, mr tree?"
    cTXjZbg.png

"I'm Ianto and I don't like you saying mean things about her!"
    2yljMFM.png

"Well that's too bad 'cause she's stupid-"
    Gn9aP2U.png

"Grrrr..."
    kIHxMTE.png

Now for the record- they had a point. Gregory Goyle wasn't the best friend Rhi could make and the fact that she didn't realise that made her a little stupid indeed. But no one dared say anything bad about a person I held dear - they might've as well considered themselves dead.
    "Aaaah!"
    bIrONQ5.png

Well. Unless they couldn't die. Caleb isn't the only creature I know who can't die.
    "Mmm..."
    tGJhzlx.png

"MR STAAARK!"
    (Okay I don't know what it is about Draco, I know he's supposed to be the "bully" but he makes the cutest expressions :D)
    0npfEmc.png

"Ianto! How many times have I told you - we do NOT tolerate violence in this school, it might go on your record!"
    pYvLKKr.png

"My record? Dad, I'm not even a part of this school... And you're taking his side? I'm YOUR SON!"
    aRXRSGD.png

"Ianto! You can't go around biting people!"
    "But he said mean things-"
    "I'm sure he didn't say anything that would make you resort to violence."
    AIy2kl0.png

My dad is actually a genius. Even though he doesn't use his genius skills and works in a school. But despite all of his geniusness in math or science, he also happened to be insanely stupid. Because he never learnt from his mistakes. He was bullied in school EXACTLY because he never stood up for himself. Rhi was the same way - well I didn't want her to end up like him.
    vBGFnCj.png

"You know even know what he said but you take his side anyway! UNGGGGHHH! I hate you!"
    FQJcEMT.png

"Ianto wait..."
    txQlbnr.png

"Now can I play Rudolph?"
    ofMt6Yc.png

I was mad. I was incredibly mad. But not mad enough to not notice another tree. Looks like I wasn't the only one placed in the shameful outfit of theatre outcasts.
    dG9vTtb.png

"Hello... What are you doing here?"
    5KZxbtX.png

At first I didn't even know whether it was a girl or a boy. Whoever it was, they smiled at me.
    "I'm looking for Wrackspurts. Have you seen them?"
    IUXafBW.png

"Unfortunately no, but I have seen flying chickens, Sulani spirits, vampires and whatever mr Lupin is."
    8Kvaot9.png

"It's okay, I haven't seen them either. But I think there might be a few in here!"
    F9bS9fW.png

"Well if I see one, I'll make sure to tell you..."
    vnW3izk.png

"I'm Ianto. Hey look, we're both trees, yay?.."
    "I'm Luna. Yes, it's wonderful that we're both trees. That way the Blibbering Humdingers won't be able to find us."
    Luna was the first, yet not last girl I completely fell in love with who's name began with an L. She was extraordinary. And our friendship began with a tree.
    Fho4eVZ.png

And so it came - the day of the play.
    cp6iV9I.png

I don't really remember how it went but I'm sure that as with any toddlers, it all went horribly wrong.
    FWcrxFW.png

The way Dad remembers, we were all constantly forgetting our lines and singing out of tune and he was worried he'd get fired. Which he didn't - we had a very peculiar headmaster to say the least.
    y4aI3LS.png

We do have a lot of pictures of Rhi as an elf from the play though.
    6el9cFY.png

Not so much of me - I was busy making angry eyes at Draco.
    eIqJGb7.png

Besides, I was just a tree. There wasn't must I could do except dance when everyone dances and sing when everyone sang. And even then I barely moved or opened my mouth. I couldn't care less about the play - I was waiting.
    "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come."
    "You don't even know who I'm waiting for..."
    "No, but you certainly are. And I'm sure he'll come. You shouldn't worry."
    "Thanks Luna..."
    QrdNIAV.png

"There he is!"
    We had a window in our roof. Ventilation purposes, I suppose - the stage room had no normal windows. It had a perfect view on the stage.
    VAwEw8P.png

And of course that's where Caleb went. Because he came. I invited him and he actually came to see the play.
    pjRCWgG.png

I waved at him - in my own way, of course. I was already a Star Trek fan by then.
    EZEQ4VG.png

I'm not sure he quite understood my gesture.
    W7DP7eU.png

But he smiled a bit.
    pJWkTVb.png

And that was enough.
    BR8n88S.png

I was glad Caleb came. So glad I might've been the only one honestly smiling during the final bow. Which is rather unusual for me.
    uvyBmSI.png

"Stop pushing me!"
    "No you stop pushing me!"
    sr7hPDx.png

"Harry, do you think we did good?"
    "I don't know, I forgot everything I had to say..."
    c26FWBg.png

"I still think Goyle should've been a reindeer, not a stupid elf."
    "I liked being an elf..."
    4c1h3zb.png

It was fun. And so was the party afterwards. But that wasn't really what I was there for.
    9MNx2Y2.png

"Did you like the play?"
    "I did. It was... colorful."
    495XwhS.png

"I'm sorry I lied."
    "You lied?"
    "Yeah, about being the lead role."
    z9hA202.png

"But... you were the lead role."
    "No I wasn't, I was just a tree! I didn't even talk much!"
    BFDF0rj.png

"When others spoke, they spoke alone. When you spoke, even very quietly - everyone spoke with you. When other moved, they moved alone. When you moved, even just a little bit - everyone moved with you. You were the lead role."
    zClfuEH.png

"Huh! That does make sense! Well, guess I did play the most important role then!"
    yYyI7jr.png

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. That made me feel that perhaps we might be friends. So I decided to ask a personal question.
    x7TPg2Y.png

"Why do you need Harry?"
    zhK4qFz.png

I remember how that made him frown immediately.
    "Can't tell you."
    R5dGkVY.png

"Why?"
    "Bad thing."
    18frfQx.png

"You want to do a bad thing to Harry?"
    "Take him away."
    "What for? What did he do to you?"
    9eJXXHf.png

"Nothing. Remus Lupin did. This is... revenge."
    The more he talked, the more puzzled I became. There was something very wrong with Remus Lupin, sure. What did it have to do with him?
    "You don't look like the revenge type. What did Remus Lupin do?"
    FATgCW1.png

Caleb shrugged. The two of us looked into the distance.
    "I... I don't want to," he then quietly said. "I don't want to take Harry away."
    "Why are they making you? You're the nice one. Can't they do it on their own?"
    IkqZmpM.png

He sighed.
    "Because of my soul... I don't need to be invited. So I'm the only one who can do it. But I... I don't want to."
    xlUyWz2.png

"When I don't want to do something... I just don't. And I don't care what others say. I just don't. You should try that sometime."
    kJ2MiUo.png

Caleb looked at me and smiled gently.
    qURDD8c.png

And then he left.
    jJZxwS3.png

I sighed, watching him go. Who was Remus Lupin and what did he have to do with Caleb's family?
    lOC3OHy.png
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Daephene - Thanks! :)
    Hope this helps to know which branch Tristan came from.

ml0Uc3E.png

Catch up on Tristan's strange mission!
    Prologue - New Guy in Town
    Chapter One - What Could Go Wrong?
    Chapter Two - New Discovery
    Chapter Three - Survivor
    The plants also evolved and looked even more bizarre.
    "Stupid plants," Keith cursed and kicked the nearby plant without second thought, causing particles to spread. He sneezed when it got on his face.
    H4LqTWt.png
    iNhUYSW.png

"Have you lost your mind?!" Jaxon shouted. "You don't just go around and kick those things!"
    "And let these parasites grow all over the place like it's nothing?!" Keith snapped.
    lQ3GXGn.png
    ywRIHCp.png

Cian tried to calm his boyfriend down the best he can.
    xJnldGl.png

Iris pulled Tristan aside to have a quick chat.
    "Tristan, what were you thinking? You could've got yourself or the others hurt," Iris scolded. "Why couldn't you just listen to what Madam Swan told you?"
    "We came back in one piece, along with a survivor," Tristan said, inclining to Elliot. "I also saw another door, but it was blocked by this purple dust. Luckily, Jaxon showed up before I can go through."
    Iris sighed heavily. "Why must you always put yourself in danger?"
    "Hey, I know what I'm doing," Tristan remarked.
    "No you don't!" Iris shouted, causing everyone to shut up. "This isn't all fun and games! What you're doing is going to kill you if you're not careful! "
    Tristan looked at her in disbelief. "You're on Cian's side, right? You think I'm crazy and what I'm doing could possibly be too dangerous. Is that what I'm getting?"
    "Tristan, I'm not taking no one's side," Iris said.
    "Yeah right," Tristan grumbled, and they hadn't said a word to each other as they head back home.
    ARtHeED.png

"You sure you're alright, love?" Cian asked. "Nothing happened to you back there?"
    "I'm fine, that's all," Keith said.
    fdd1sSt.png

The group settled down for awhile, but things had gotten weirder.
    Keith went to the bathroom and was startled when he found vines sprouting out of the toilet.
    HhnHJcK.png

Elliot and Cian showed up and was surprised at what they saw.
    Cian cleaned up the mess while Elliot made sure Keith was alright, but found something a bit unsettling.
    MbEhjIX.png
    PJzzRIS.png

Elliot glanced over at the mirror to see his and Keith's reflection. But....where's Cian's?
    zQzQv1I.png

"Thank you for bringing them back home," Dorothy said. "This isn't like them to just go out and get themselves into trouble."
    "Are you blaming him?" Jaxon questioned.
    "I didn't say anything about that."
    "You were thinking it."
    Dorothy sighed and looked over at Tristan, who was sleeping on the couch after freshening up. "He can be quite stubborn."
    "Runs in the family," Jaxon noted with a grin. "When you're set on something, you want to achieve it, and that's what he's doing: wanting to solve this case. Reminds me of my grandpa in his prime time." He looked out the window to see the sun about to rise. "I best be getting back home."
    "Careful out there," Dorothy said, and they bid farewell. She looked over at the sleeping Tristan. 'What am I going to do with you, boy?'
    7bOyG5p.png
    MPIzscB.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2020
    The Sunday after Hadley's father Ben passed away, she and hubby Marcus were invited to the Starlight Accolade Awards where Hadley's song 'Daddy's Song' was up for a nomination! She was so surprised that she won again! To celebrate their retirement, as well as Hadley's success, Marcus surprised his wife with a trip to Mt. Komorebi!

50607112693_0d4707be64_h.jpg

Their first trip to Mt. Komorebi
    50607859971_22b42dce5a_h.jpg
    50607112228_f3f7c698ff_h.jpg
    50607859536_e1623e3a6f_h.jpg
    50607975162_39181ee5ea_h.jpg
    50607974887_e8f817fba4_h.jpg
    50607974627_af56423034_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Tina Tinker and Kerrigan's love child is a teenager today and she decided to try her hand at Fabrication and things went south!

"it doesn't matter who your parents are, you still need to practice!"
    LTNkfis.png
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Played all day yesterday, so here's a mouthful of a recap, it's a LONG one

Recap one TL;DR Julep is abducted by aliens with a promise to return at a later date. Twizzler hates his dad and Julep is concerned about why until learning Jules is actively in a relationship with Bess Sterling. Julep breaks up with Jules.
    n2v1nQs.png

Twizzler is welcomed home and dotted on by Julep for quite some time, and after many many nights of attempting to contact aliens, Julep gets a response.
    jY1xYPU.png
    Lkq5GT0.png
    She's abducted for the first time, in the dead of night. Both Jules and Twizzler slept through the whole of it, completely unaware of Julep's disappearance. After explaining her appreciation of aliens, and a want to help, the ship returns her with an ominous promise to return later.
    bYSat8M.png

It becomes clear very early on that Jules wants little to do with Twizzler, rarely helping a hand with the infant. Which is fine at first, as Julep didn't have to return to work just yet. She loved her son too much to realize she was doing all the work.
    1XJsAIh.png

Then I got bored of babies and aged up Twizzler because babies are objects! As a toddler, Twizzler rolled the clingy trait. Though his attachment seemed to be more dependant on Julep than on Jules.
    6rZUAAZ.png

Whenever he asked Julep for attention, she would gladly stop whatever work she was doing she takes care of Twizzler. She was completely wrapped around his little finger as the firstborn.
    VpmV617.png
    28zWruQ.png
    v5AIrIo.png

But, this is around the time Jules had to take care of Twizzler more. Julep had to go into the field again, forcing Jules to stay home with Twizzler more often. Each day Jules was gone was full of tantrums, screaming, and yelling. Something Julep assumed was a product of her coddling the boy too much as a baby. The biting, however, was the last straw. There was something happening when Julep was away that was causing these outbursts from Twizzler.
    O8bFWjd.png

And her name is Bess Sterling.
    Du9w8Ev.png

Despite working from home and having to raise his son, Jules never missed an opportunity to have his side girl swing by. With strict orders to not come over on the weekends, Bess was only half content being around for a few hours during the week. So she decided she was going to come over that weekend and hash it out for the last time for Jules's heart.
    3Qw1uFA.png

Completely unprovoked, Julep was greeted with a fight that she easily won. (Don't you just love roughhousing encouraged? *insert eye roll* )

k4tGZaG.png
    Julep, understandably, laid into Bess for her behavior in someone else's home, but before Bess could answer for herself, Jules inserted himself in the conversation. Flipping the blame onto Julep for fighting back when provoked. Jules brings Bess to the kitchen, forcing Julep to follow with demands for an answer to this mess.
    fDlUPiD.png

The answer is clearly spoken without words. Her decision takes seconds to make as the jealousy bubbles up in her throat. Jules was never hers, to begin with, and she wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of ending this.
    U7UVIsO.png
    STowjNm.png

With a wave goodbye, Julep tells Jules it's over, to get out of her house. It tears her apart inside, knowing she wasn't good enough. Knowing her son didn't have a father to grow up with. But she would rather wait for the right person to come than be trapped with someone freely cheating on her.

Part two tl'dr Julep is abducted for a 2nd time with a deal from the aliens. They will allow Julep to visit their home planet through a wormhole generator if she carries a alien child for them. Julep agrees, and hides the unexpected outcome.
    SqF4oJl.png
    QBYfNJq.png

Julep collects her house key from Jules, and out of fear of losing her son, moves Twizzler's bed into her bedroom. Luckily, Twizzler stays with his mother, as Jules had no attachment to him anyway and had a son with Bess to worry about.
    cTTeiHk.png

Twizzler grows up into a fine young man, sporting more red now that he's old enough to pick out his own clothes. He's handled his father leaving rather easily, as the two were strained already. He's got a group of friends that hang out on his jungle gym and he couldn't be happier living with his mom!
    83ND1XZ.png
    R5Kh4Dl.png

Julep is abducted a second time and told that a council has agreed upon an arrangement for Julep to visit the alien planet. If she carries an alien child to full term and let's an approved alien bring the child to live on said planet, Julep will be given diplomatic approval to visit whenever she wishes. With little thought, Julep agrees and now keeps in contact with an alien named Julissa.
    wE1DvYu.png
    hnhAwNp.png

Luckily nobody has been too nosy about the pregnancy, not even her best friend, Paka'a. They have some sort of silent understanding that Julep is pregnant but it needs not be said who the baby belongs to. Surprisingly, Paka'a has grown much more fond of Julep since their last date. Allowing her to kiss Paka'a before the baby's arrival.
    SIfsgtY.png
    73ZDn2T.png

While Twizzler and his friends play outside, Julep goes into labor.
    FioiM1e.png

Ultimately, this birth is harder on Julep. Knowing that the child she has grown attached to over the last few months wasn't even hers to raise. She was, thankfully, allowed to name the little girl. Welcoming Blossom Fizzle to the world is extremely devastating to Julep.
    bTaP28y.png
    7cHD32p.png

She's given only a few months with Blossom, long enough for her to become more aware of the world around her. The night Julissa arrives to take Blossom is the worst feeling in the world.
    WIyQgYt.png

"Julep, we have respected your wishes to keep the 'Blossom' child a few months longer, but it is time for us to go. Hand the child over, and we will be in contact with blueprints to your requested wormhole generator."
    Julissa, though serious, seems to acknowledge this is a sad moment for Julep. Or, perhaps she recognizes that the allocation of an extra few months has allowed Blossom to become attached to Julep.
    ASKCse2.png

"I need you to promise she'll be okay. A diplomatic arrangement or not, Blossom is my daughter and I want her to be taken care of. Whatever that capacity is on Sixam, I expect her to be loved" Julep sets Blossom to her feet, it's been unnerving and new that within mere months she's got a grasp on standing without aid.
    PQ13RlF.png

"I promise she will be taken care of. Now, it is urgent we take our leave. Thank you for doing this for Sixam, Julep. Your legacy will live on through Blossom."
    NdpX25w.png

Agony shoots Julep through the heart as she leaves her daughter behind, hearing the sounds of her disguise melting off and the roar of a space ship taking off at lightspeed. Julep sits on the sofa, letting out a heavy sob as her second daughter toddles around the corner.
    P35jRVI.png

Blush Fizzle, Julep's well kept little secret. When Julep found out she was having twins, the decision had to be made if she alerted Sixam to the presence of a 2nd child. Knowing she was either losing both her children, or she had a shot at keeping one of them a secret was painful. In the end, she committed to keeping Blush's life a secret. Sixam wouldn't be bothering Julep in person for a long time to come, and while she could.
    RysJqP2.png

She was going to celebrate the daughter she had.

And that's the full recap! I'd really love it if you guys could tell me what you think of Julep's diplomatic pregnancy, and what you think of her keeping Blush a secret! I can't wait for heir voting with the inclusion of Blush <3
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Now that the image hosting site is working again, I can post the images of Dirk and Twyla.
    11-14-20-5-13-08-PM.png
    11-14-20-5-37-30-PM.png

Pines (Gravity Falls): Thanks to the open relationship laws in Stan's area, he can hit it up with Monica Bing (Friends) with no trouble.
    11-15-20-9-42-23-PM.png

I have a feeling if Stan could have cheap, tawdry woohoo with a pretty woman, he'd go for it. (Though it ended up with a pregnancy.) At least Monica's husband doesn't know.
    11-15-20-9-58-26-PM.png

I plan to name the baby Stanford (Stan's twin brother) or Susan (Stan's ex) since I'll be playing the Bings next.
    edited June 2021
    @Metior_Ice Yeah, that's the problem when you have many expansion/game/stuff packs installed :D I want to maximize the use of their features... So the cave and diving areas in Sulani are just like rockets, I see...
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 11

Manuel attended the awards night that Sunday with Mick, Erik, and Ramon. He played guitar for others to watch while waiting for the ceremony.
    Ep11a.jpg

Manuel's most recent acting performance earned him an award!
    Screenshot-193.png

He almost cried while delivering his acceptance speech. He's been dreaming of this since he was a teenager.
    Ep11c.jpg
    Ep11b.jpg

The trophy he received is now displayed in his home together with the one he received when he was in Drama Club.
    Ep11d.jpg

Manuel hosted a meet-and-greet event for the first time. He entertained his fans with his musical prowess.
    Ep11e.jpg

The event made his celebrity status rise from "Rising Star" to "B-Lister."
    Ep11scrsht-2.png

Manuel had his first paparazzi encounter, but he sees no harm in being nice to them. He even gave an autograph sign to the first paparazzi that he encountered.
    Ep11f.jpg

Dane gained fame by participating in professional gaming competitions and exploring space.
    Ep11g.jpg
    Ep11scrsht-3.png
    Ep11scrsht-4.png

Bruce and Morgan are still together, and they had a date at Villa Bovine during the Love Day.
    Ep11h.jpg

Erik had another acting project. (I don't know what it was because I wasn't controlling his household when those shots were taken.)
    Ep11i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @Koteyka omg little baby Draco saying “wait till my father hears about this” :D:D that is BRILLIANT. And little Ron and Hermione fighting, so true to canon :D
    And wow, I cannot imagine being in charge of so many toddlers and trying to get them all to do a play!
    It can be difficult standing up for yourself sometimes. Especially because the bully can sometimes make fun of you for doing so.

I’m waiting on a proper hot fix for the crashing bug, then I’ll get back to Sims 4.
    I’ve sometimes thought about doing a little flashback scene with the Masterson save, so we can see how Peter met Caroline for the first time, but I’m not sure how I’d get it done if I wanted to use screenshots. I mainly thought about this because of the last line in my most recent update, the one about Peter feeling like it was only yesterday he met Caroline.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    @GrimlyFiendish I'm enjoying getting to know your sims! Nice of you to put spoilers for those who don't want to see Grim out of uniform. I totally peek every time, but it's very considerate of you.

Thank you so much. :)<3

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited November 2020
    Haven't posted in a long while. I've been playing my vampire sim Amy Lee and it was just great. She has this boyfriend Royce who was given to her by the wishing well. She has also had a long crush on Caleb who would be more in her level since they're both vampires. Royce is just a nobody. However things with Caleb haven't been going smoothly (she actually got a festering grudge sentiment) and things with Royce on the other hand have. A week ago Amy Lee got a phone call that promised her an inheritance if she got married in a week. She was penniless and thought why not marry Royce and see where it leads. I got them engaged and had decided they would marry that night (it was valentines day too) when Royce suddendly asked her on a date to Selvadorada!

It happened to be this stunning cathedral on a hill (sorry not a very good pic)
    qXXe6ib.png

It was just the perfect place for them to marry and I was so glad that it was sort of Royce's idea
    6sp9EHs.png

Afterwards they both have deeply in love sentiments which they already had from before and now Amy Lee also has smitten. I love that now she seems to be more into Royce since she's been kinda indecisive between Royce and Caleb. She's mean and Royce is non-committal, but I do see some hope for them!

Edit: whoops I actually meant to post in the non serial story edition, since I play rotational.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    @Koteyka

Don't worry, Wilhelm isn't like his father. He is a very understanding and calm big brother. He can accept strong and independent women and as the youngest of all siblings Hedwig is very protected and very beloved by her family. Maybe she is too much protected and don't know much about the world. I'm currently playing her because she is the best sim to represent the roaring twenties, which have started for Germany around 1924, after the hyperinflation had ended at the end of 1923.

1923-1924.

Hedwig has finished the school and started her dual education to become a secretary.rCz72mv.png

She convinced Wilhelm to let her move in her first own apartment in the city of Berlin. Wilhelm wasn't very happy when he saw this old house and the apartment need some renovation too. But Hedwig begged to him and he couldn't say no to her.
    6meFzEP.png
    Bm3J8wy.png

At this moment with 17 years Hedwig stood finally on her own feet.
    wW9HXSX.png
    8S2Mbg7.png
    L9UnkeE.png
    W4zI7bS.png

Time for Party and dancing all night long (probably only until 10 pm, because of juvenile protection restriction).
    dmfGJna.png

One evening she met Günther Munch again. He began to swarm around her and invited her for date. He is a very well-known and famous Artist in the Highsociety of Berlin. They went out on many dates, so Hedwig became his Muse and he does deeply adore her.
    u8ROOHM.png
    wPZ1PfF.png
    lOfSQA2.png

But there was a problem, two to be precise. Günther was already married, and his affair with Hedwig filled the tabloid press. He left his unbeloved wife, and in due of his guilt of aldutery to the divorce he had to sprent a couple of month in prison and furthermore he wasn't allowed to marry Hedwig ever.
    soxwX7A.png
    mfFnLJg.png
    yCGHWeX.png
    They had a private and inofficial ceremony, in which they changed their vows. According to the law then originally a man over 18 years were allowed to marry a woman over 14 years old, but official way was closed.
    ud4hZyK.png

But then it happened, just before her 18th birthday she got pregnant. Wilhelm had a long conversation with Hedwig about this, Günther was twice older than Hedwig but Hedwig was blind for love.
    Elr51fc.png

aK4P07R.png

But then it happened, just shortly before her 18th birthday she got pregnant.
    4bdxpAy.png
    Lg3IrM3.png

Time to meet the family. They questioned him a lot of private question. The inquistion was nicer.
    1JM7BSE.png
    CBubNRX.png

But Gottfried, in the enternainer career, already knew him and he convinced his siblings to trust him and that he, Günther, will definately take care of Hedwig and the baby. Which was born at the end of the year 1924 and was name after the late brother, Karl.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Waiting for the update and the pack, then for the workaround I have played a lot of Forza Horizon 4.

Anyway here is a huge spoiler:
    Two dumpster-hipsters in a container has now morphed into two mermaids and a robot...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 12

Dane (who has reached Level 7 of wellness skill) teleported to Manuel's kitchen, visiting him for the first time in his new home. They had a nice chat together, and Dane installed some upgrades for free.
    Ep12a.jpg

Jordan has reached his maximum body potential by heavy lifting.
    Ep12b.jpg

Hugo celebrated his birthday at home instead of throwing a party in a community lot. He joined the culinary career track as a "Caterer."
    Ep12c.jpg

Manuel visited Jordan, and he had to wait for him because he was in a Drama Club meeting. Jacques and Max both asked for his autograph sign which he granted nicely. When Jordan arrived, he and Manuel went down to the basement to have a nice chat and drink together.
    Ep12e.jpg

Jacques went to the Fashion District as part of his evil scheme. There is a colleague that he dislikes as he sees her as a threat to his career as "The Brains" of his criminal organization.
    Ep12d.jpg

That person is none other than Nancy Landgraab (a "Minor Crimelord") whom Jacques invited to his mansion to discuss something about a task. Jacques cooked a serving of pufferfish nigiri which he just learned from his recent visit to San Myshuno. He invited Nancy in and had a short chat with her. Then he led her to the kitchen-dining room to invite her to taste his "special recipe" while they discuss work. But it was gone!
    Ep12f.jpg

Show spoiler to see who took it.
    Max was hungry, so he took the pufferfish nigiri without thinking what it was. It was poorly cooked, so he was poisoned. Jacques, Nancy, and the family butler came over to see what's happening. It was too late! Jacques regretted his recklessness. He may be a criminal, but he loves his children.
    Ep12g.jpg
    Screenshot-200.png

Max was buried in the Newcrest Cemetery.
    Ep12h.jpg

Jacques vented his feelings to Vivian who just came out of her grave as a ghost. For the first time, Jacques won a fight against her.
    Ep12i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    2nd week of the rotation brings us our first look of the Walton family....

The Walton family moved to Windenburg and the Moore family (we have not met them as they are later in the rotation) was there to greet them with the traditional fruit cake.
    50611268243_3f952188c3_c.jpg

They enjoyed a competitive game of Don't Wake the Llama before the Moore's headed home.
    50612126117_dedd39213d_c.jpg

Percy Walton loves to be outside and garden and build sculptures with his woodworking table while he works for a local garden center.
    50612122677_c3df3bc6b7_c.jpg
    50611994651_fd74b7007a_c.jpg

Phyllis wants a large family while she is a grade 4 teacher at the local elementary school. She enjoys cooking and playing board/card games.
    50611246068_1f21ac932d_c.jpg

Is your kitchen catching fire when you use the stove for the first time a hazing that you must go through when you move to Windenburg?
    50611264878_084003a9d4_c.jpg
    50612011426_86f72e1122_c.jpg

Windenburg cut off the Walton's power even though they still had one day to pay their bills. I guess Windenburg is short simoleons for their landscaping costs!
    50611260398_1385829f51_c.jpg

Justin Moore is sad because the Walton's are still using their bathroom sink instead of their kitchen sink to wash their dishes. Apparently they didn't get the memo that they can now wash their dishes in the kitchen sink.
    50612007631_ee8a234984_c.jpg
    50612119182_7a47798c12_c.jpg

Percy and Phyllis decided to go to the Spice Festival on Friday evening so they could try out some new cuisine.
    50612004816_3a2d76ac69_c.jpg

They missed the memo that stated it was also the dress in brown and tan festival!
    50611258553_4fde5ffefc_c.jpg

Marissa Long decided to sit with Percy and Phyllis just after they finished dinner and shoot Phyllis dirty looks. Clearly she would like some alone time with Percy!
    50612116347_56cc85511a_c.jpg
    50611255398_752ef70c3a_c.jpg

"See you later Marissa. Thank you for coming over to flirt with my husband!" said Phyllis with a giant smile on her face.
    50612114352_e2c243b29d_c.jpg

And I'm back to sit and give you the eye while I eat my dinner.
    50611253323_21b1d18f7d_c.jpg

Phyllis decided that she better make sure that Percy knows who his wife is.
    50611250363_5bd1a722da_c.jpg
    50612112117_1d5f4c13ff_c.jpg

And that was it for the week with the Walton's - onto the Kaye family (the third family we meet in this eight family rotation). I hope you enjoyed this little blurb from Windenburg!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Short update:

Agathe and Ashley had a long honeymoon in Sulani and quite frankly fell in love with the islands...
    Long story short they decided to offer to buy the rental they had been staying in.

Swimming...
    wVy4qLx.png

Tanning...
    4IeeOum.png

Playing around in the waves...
    2zUxAPm.png

Meeting the locals...
    L6VO7eN.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    @Koteyka I must say I love your episode about the christmas play. I haven't read the previous parts (though I did go back to the very beginning to check it out). Your toddlers are so cute and what Caleb said about the tree being the lead role was truly heart warming.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Long time no see, ya'll. And wouldya look at that, another 200 pages I'm never gonna get through. :D
    So for some context, hi I'm the ... hmmmm censors, person that made Morgyn Ember's twin brother Ezio. I decided to make a new save when sentiments were patched in, and aged half the save down to toddlers and gave people parents, it's a huge mess. Here, this might help:
    67d43502490f22dc4c2f5e1f6aeabc9011d4cfae.png
    So this is, left to right, top to bottom:
    Ezio, Lana (McKinnon, she is Lana Ember in this save, their mom), Rosalie (baby Morgyn), Tess (Dyer, also Ember, she is Lana's sister), and somewhere in Tess's hands is baby Mayor Whiskers; Liberty, her mother Trinity, and her father Zane (they had another baby, a boy named Tomas); Caleb, father Ramon, Lilith, and mother Natalia; L., father Julian, and mother Monica; Gemma, Minerva, and Darrel; Porter, Emilia, Antonia; Simeon, Tara, Rowan; Travis, Marvin; Summer, Ernesto, Leanne; and of course, the Goths, you can see which is which. I'll be playing the Embers, Lees, Vatores, and Ernests, for sure, I may toss other ones in there eventually but those are the ones I care about.

Anyway, here we go, magical toddler shenanigans.

11-17-20-2-59-45-AM2.png
    Omnomnom. Onigiri.
    11-17-20-4-03-42-AM2.png
    Ezio the little dancer. Would you believe he caps dancing later? Wild.

11-17-20-5-12-53-AM2.png
    Because bothering mom first thing in the morning is just part of the Ember toddler ritual.

11-17-20-5-17-38-AM2.png
    Pile on Aunt Tess!

11-17-20-6-16-45-AM2.png
    Something's messy here.
    Yeah. Your eyes, Morgyn. Again.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Grim and Aislinn visited their son, Dullahan, and daughter Cerridwen (and her family) in their new home. Not so new to the both of them though, because it's the house that Aislinn grew up in.

They had a chance to catch up with their daughter in law, Morgana, first whilst the others were busy freshening up. Of course they both noticed that their kids had decided to completely redecorate the house & started reminiscing about what it had looked like when they had lived there.

zcrjXxx.png

Dinner and more conversation followed.

lKFbysy.png

Cerridwen then gave her Mum and Dad the grand tour, starting with the room that had once been her mother's as a child. They hadn't worked out what they were going to do with this particular room just yet, and Cerridwen took the opportunity to ask her Dad what her Mum had been like when they first met.

"She was about 3 feet tall, completely adorable & babbled a lot," Grim answered.

3RhQSWb.png

"Wait, are you telling me you and Mum met when she was a toddler?!" Cerridwen probed for more details.

UV1Tdc0.png

"Well it's not like your Dad and I actually got together when I was that age," a rather sheepish Aislinn tried to explain, as her son decided he also had to hear this conversation.

"...I used to baby sit your Mum when your grandparents wanted a night out, they both died before you were born, and I used to stand guard over her at night to keep her safe, and then she wanted a little reaper gnome to keep in her bedroom as well..." Grim continued to regale Cerridwen and Dullahan with stories, whilst Aislinn blushed, and wondered if it was still possible for the ground to swallow someone if they were standing on the first floor.

m4Efr9m.png

House tour and awkward conversations over, they headed back downstairs to dance and chat with their granddaughter, Hel. Both wanting to know if she'd had a good time the other week when they'd run into her at Pan Pacific.

WvTRXMq.png

"You know what," Aislinn said to her husband then, "We really have raised some pretty great kids together."

GKmcIl0.png

Grim blew his wife a kiss, while their son worked on trimming his bonsai plant & pretended he hadn't just seen his parents getting all lovey dovey.

DglCKRh.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 13

Jordan was promoted to Junior Artiste, and the trophy is displayed in his bedroom.
    Ep13a.jpg
    Ep13sc-4.png

He tested his newly acquired trait "Beguiling" on a townie girl called Mariana who knocked on the front door of the mansion. He was able to make her want to "mess around" with him in the hot tub near the swimming pool.
    Ep13b.jpg

Then Jordan asked her to be his girlfriend only to break up with her after she said "yes."
    Ep13c.jpg
    2XbD3MsF_o.png

Moving on, Jordan continued building his fitness skill like nothing happened. He was able to teleport to the exercise room in the basement after raising his fitness skill to Level 7.
    Ep13d.jpg

Jordan's family celebrated the Souls Day (Fall Day 9, same as Manuel's birthday). Unfortunately, they were unable to see Max's ghost in the cemetery.
    Ep13sc-7.png
    Ep13e.jpg
    Ep13f.jpg

After returning home from Newcrest Cemetery, Hugo (now a "Head Caterer") left the mansion to live on his own. He bought a house in Brindleton Bay.
    Ep13g.jpg

Jordan visited Erik's apartment. Erik told him about his annoying neighbor/ex-girlfriend (Kim) who keeps on entering their apartment without permission.
    Ep13h.jpg
    FHfbVz1d_o.png

Jordan went next door just to prank that annoying girl. This time, he did not "Beguile" her. He used the "Enchanting Introduction" and made her fall in love with his charm. He was able to "mess around" with her.
    Ep13i.jpg

He repeated what he did with Mariana, leaving Kim heartbroken.
    Ep13j.jpg
    Vg7nXZQU_o.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Catch up on Tristan's strange mission!
    Prologue - New Guy in Town
    Chapter One - What Could Go Wrong?
    Chapter Two - New Discovery
    Chapter Three - Survivor
    Chapter Four - You Win Some, You Lose Some
    "I want to spend eternally with you. Keith Bishop, will you marry you?"
    OlfCh68.png

"Tch, that sounds stupid," Cian groaned.
    H2XtAFb.png

Cian isn't the only one who has a surprise.
    "You think he'll accept this?" Keith asked.
    "Are ya kiddin'? I bet he would be really happy if you tell him," Brianna replied and looked over Keith's shoulder. "Well, speak of the Watcher."
    O6xaqnS.png

Keith greeted Cian with a kiss on the cheek and told him the big news. Turns out that Keith's pregnant!
    G5Af2Lf.png
    s0wXy3w.png

"Guess this is a perfect time."
    "Perfect time for what?" Keith wondered and gasped when Cian went down on one knee. You already know the answer for that. :)
    un1jPIl.png
    W53cYGe.png

Meanwhile, Tristan and Elliot went to the bar to question about the Secret Lab.
    AgpQqXx.png

Tristan met up with one of the soldiers and tried to impress him with his strength...
    b1fH1sX.png

...but the soldier left as Tristan was doing push ups.
    Even his older brother, Noah, and the ghost of Vladislaus Straud are wondering what the heck's he doing.
    4aMejBc.png

Elliot followed the solider to the back alley, only to see him in a trance. He remembered seeing this happening to someone he can't recall and tried to get the soldier's attention...
    Y4U9raH.png

...but it didn't end well.
    0H8L6uX.png

Back in the bar, Tristan tried to seduce the other soldier, but it didn't work. Instead he bribed the soldier for 700 simoleons and was able to obtain the Infection Scanner. 'Thank Watcher for the Family lesson.'
    iik0zaQ.png
    RGjtqm0.png

Tristan walked out of the bar and found Elliot, looking uneasy.
    "You alright there, El?"
    "I'm okay," Elliot replied. "You got what you needed?"
    "Yup, too easy."
    fIthhkD.png

Tristan tested the scanner, and a spore appeared next to him.
    t0R0bhp.png
    XnzOHcw.png

"Looks like we're not the only ones with plumbing problems," Tristan stated.
    "You think it's funny for someone to have plants overgrow their toilet or sink?" Elliot asked.
    "What? I'm just lightening up the mood," Tristan said. "I get that we're in some sort of sci-fi apocalypse with mutated plants sprouting around like weed."
    "I swear, I don't see the bright side on everything like you."
    A1DgHXo.png
    x3uerjp.png
    1ZCAwhK.png

[Well, this happened. Tristan was suddenly in a flirty mood and hit on Elliot, who became bashful. Starting a new relationship.]
    XeWzQTT.png

Remembering what Brianna said about the plant in front of their house, Tristan scanned the area, only to get one spore. 'Maybe more will appear if I'm at the facility.'
    8TQCYbj.png

Further on his investigation, he came across a rather stranger plant with a red, pulsating fruit on top.
    "This is new," he said and plucked the fruit off. The plant poof back to "normal". "How did that happen? And who did it?"
    LPIxT0W.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 it is super pretty it makes me wish that jungle adventure had come after this so it was both a living world and vacation spot cause they need to reuse sims and all that but you can ignore them and it has a nice travel vibe. At least to me, I like your chill game play I should do that more often then I'd have a surplus of screenies just waiting to be used. Darn sims just keep me invested when they want to.
    @DarkAngel1994 I really like your family line up there they all have this vibe about them then gen 8 is just like this cute boy next door type.
    @Keidra I'm looking forward to more updates I really like sentiments they just fit in though I think I'll have some sims I may have to ignore them on for my current sims they are nice. So can't wait to see what pops up in those families whenever you pop in again we need more Morgyn again. The tots are too cute.

Well gave out awesomes nice to see people having fun and such even though I've again fallen so behind lol. anyhoo on my test sim that isn't really a test sim anymore her name was Gemma, and now I'll have to play my usual families again to see how they feel about each other and what lifestyles they get. For now still with Gemma

Yn2rBTb.png
    This is just a nice picture.
    zjwUM7Y.png
    Early the next morning she invited Haruto here over to spend time with him, she didn't bother Kado she is a big flirt like that, Haruto was disappointed she'd be leaving soon and agreed to spend the day with her.
    XyCxmka.png
    I let her try out her snowboard I forgot I had it then there was a blizzard, and finally a nice day, I can't tell what she likes more maybe it's cause she's adventurous but leaving her unattended she switched between her board and loaner skis he came over to talk a bit but to get here you have to travel to the onsen which he seemed to prefer still he was there all the same.
    WJXxOGF.png
    I did not see Yamachan I think this one is called but the statue is super cute.
    grlh1tc.png
    Finally it was time to go but he hung around to get some pictures.

"You won't be gone long right? You're coming back?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course I love it here, I just can't uproot my life yet."

He felt even more disappointed but put on a smile for her anyways, he wondered if she had a family there and he was just a fling, it would be his luck former kleptos get little chance again after they become normal members of society. Though he hugged her pretending he wasn't bitter over his choices.

4juyYot.png
    Oh and those are the toys she got at the vending machine, they are so cute.
    cOZfgnF.png
    This is not long after Haruto left and she read a little not sure what triggered it, she was looking forward to going home so she could come back again. She kind of wanted to stay but she didn't have the money for a move not yet, she didn't want to tell him that and make it seem like she needed his money.
    YOjJP7W.png
    I touched up her apartment since she's a normal played sim now, isn't it cute?
    rX3mnrw.png
    Her adventure area so far, I never finished batuu so she's probably the sim for that and maybe she should head to Selvadorada too to dress this little spot up. I had her order the little grim doll on plopsy we're gonna pretend a local made it.
    TYdCuba.png
    Back with Haruto, I dig that they gave function to those shoe racks it's a little thing yes but still.
    zO3mPrd.png
    It's hard being a bachelor he really really hopes she'll be back soon cause he is determined to show her she can be at home here.

With him.
    cvW1FTr.png
    Also here is an out of order pic, I thought I had captions on but didn't ugh anyways aside from liking they can move around in the hot springs I noticed something was bothering Kado, and she got sad because she's close to him and didn't want him to be sad, I'll be on the look out should I see it again she's not meant to be a female Don she really is a good girl life is just short is all. So that was sweet I let her give him a hug and he left.

Mmkay I should play, also I saw the possible work around was disabling sounds and I've been saving way more obsessively and I haven't had a crash yet but if you are try that and then try a longer play with a LOT of saving.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top