Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @emorrill I agree with you. Moonlight Falls is my go to for "just for kicks" world. It's so pretty. I love the little starter homes as well.

Anyone else ADORE that phone box that lets you teleport to locations?? It reminds me of Doctor Who hahaha
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited November 2020
    Coconut27 wrote: »

Anyone else ADORE that phone box that lets you teleport to locations?? It reminds me of Doctor Who hahaha

@Coconut27 Yup, I totally made reference to that in my post. :blush:

@MamaSimTee Cool that it's your go to world as well. :blush:
    And yes, "Don't Take The Girl" is a tear-jerker for sure. <3 I miss 90s country.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @emorrill I agree with you. Moonlight Falls is my go to for "just for kicks" world. It's so pretty. I love the little starter homes as well.

It is fun and useful but I am wary of using it as it can have an unexpected side affect on any sim using it to travel. They could get the tragic clown curse. Fortunately it wears off after a while.

When they are a tragic clown other sims get very sad and often cry.

Dianna001.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited November 2020
    I got a little bit done today on the game, but my second time playing today I ended up with the Red Box in Relationships Panel and quit without saving :( I hope it doesn't happen again, but any tips in case it does or how to prevent it? I had a sim use "chat with" on laptop and had cancelled before selecting a sim when it happened.

Also, @Karritz I totally agree on the LLAMA. It makes getting around easier, but poor Maxwell almost 80% of the time when he uses it gets the tragic clown. It's only ever him that gets it so far!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2020
    Linda Rodgers A No edit no CC Makeover

What was done

1: Wearing these Sims 3 store capri pants

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21883&scategoryId=11900

2: Used my new camouflage pattern on the pants made tonight *If you guys like it I will upload it*

3: University life athletic top

4: University life boots

5: Base game hat

6: My camo used on the hat too

She is wearing her original glasses
    Her hair is the original color
    Her lipstick is original just lowered the opacity it was too bright for her skin tone (EWWWW EA JUST EWWWW)
    Her original blue eyeliner I kept it brings out her pretty grey eye color
    Of course did not edit her at all

Meet Moonlight Falls very own Linda Rodgers............................

P9JrNML.png

For those interested

As far as good wife material she is perfect her personality traits are all positive

Good
    Friendly
    Great cook
    Family oriented
    I forget her 5th trait :#

Also she is very ripped even though she does not have the athletic trait or skill she has a pretty significant muscle size and muscle definition her arms and abs are nicely toned.She has several points in cooking.

Anyway if you like that look above it is easy to recreate and save her to your library.I personally think it is a cute look and compliments her body

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,424 Member
    edited November 2020
    The Chikamori Selfacy - Generation Two
    Chapter 2-91 "Getting By"

Death was so final Karina thought to herself as she sadly looked down at the headstones of her grandmother and grandfather. Karina's father, Braden, hadn't been able to reconcile the fact that his parents were gone and to have to live in Cape Garner was not what he wanted to do any longer since the memories of the murders of his mother and father haunted him.

...which meant digging up the remains of their ancestors and moving them lock, stock and barrel to a new island; where the only inhabitants of the island would be family members and those who were close to the family.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    In the latter half of the year of Karina's grandparents passing, RCMP Detective Sergeant Langarak came to the house and let them know that they'd found the perpetrators. Evidently the Empress of Evil was the instigator. He looked pained as he told Karina's father that they had tried to bring her to justice and arrest her so that she could be charged and questioned about the actions that led to his parents' deaths. However she had chosen to shoot it out with the RCMP officers along with her sidekick. VJ Alvi had drawn his weapon and was about to fire at Parker and Det. SGT Miraj Alvi had put two rounds in his brother's chest, dropping VJ to the floor. He was taken to the hospital severely wounded and expired almost six hours later in surgery. As per customary procedure, Miraj was given administrative leave while the investigation into the police shooting took place. Parker told Braden that the shoot-out with VJ and the Empress of Evil had left Lieutenant Ethan Bunch injured after being shot twice in the shoulder where Parker had to draw on her and bring her down with two well placed shots center mass. She had bled out on the ground before the ambulance could come.

"So who was the Empress?" Braden had asked.

Parker looked solemnly at his friend's son, "Holly..." was all he said. It was hard to believe for Parker that someone who had been "good" could flip to do such evil deeds. But he had an inkling as to why. There had been a three killings back in Sunset Valley roughly about the time that Haruo and River had gotten married. As newly minted officers of the law, Parker and Ethan had suspected that Vita and Nick Alto had gotten their comeuppance from other crime families out of town. The capo of the Aldezi family had presumably hired someone to take care of things. However the Inspector of the Sunset Valley RCMP detachment had stated that the third killing was a conman of some disrepute who worked in the science field and moonlighted as a scam-artist using his computer skills to hack into other people's bank accounts and steal their money. Evidently, even though Holly hadn't admitted a single thing, it was clear from her actions that she mistakenly held the Chikamori family responsible for the deaths of her parents and in her own twisted grief had developed a plot of revenge against Haruo and River. It was a tragic mistake of epic proportion that destroyed both families...as Braden was still hurting from the loss of his parents and was doing his level best to keep his family afloat. But Parker, Ethan and Miraj had no choice but to bring Holly and VJ to justice. And Holly and VJ had chosen to exchange fire with the police officers attempting to make an arrest. They paid for that error in judgement with their lives.

Colonel Braden Chikamori had been given astronaut status and was going into space every week to conduct experiments to make sure that transfers of equipment and supplies between the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station were smooth. So in the name of safety, he compartmentalized his feelings and did his duty.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    "Grandma, Grandpa... Uncle Ethan, Uncle Parker and Uncle Miraj found your killers...and brought them to justice. I hope you can rest easy now..." Karina stood at the tombstones, a lump threatening to choke her words that she tried to get through the logjam. "I love you both..." For her there was no forgiveness for the actions that VJ and Holly took to deprive her of her beloved grandparents. Let them burn in hell for eternity.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    The new house wasn't as big as the one that they'd come from in Cape Garner, but it was good enough for the family and Samson, their Rottweiler would head out and look for gemstones. Yet Karina could see in her dad's eyes, the pain of loss; the same as she could see in Auntie Brianna, Uncle Allan and Aunt Alanna; they all were hurting as one family, even Uncles Parker, Ethan and Miraj who were referred to as uncle just because of traditional Asian customs of referring to a well-respected elder as uncle and it appeared as though Parker, Ethan and Miraj were adopted into the family. Maybe she would pursue the law enforcement career when she was old enough to do so.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    The wedding portrait of grandma and grandpa was kept in a place of honour in the house. and until they figured out how they were going to set up the memorial area inside the home, it was clear that they would not move it from that location.

Class sizes at their new school were small considering that it was more a family-school than an actual public school and when things were finished at school, Karina went to the cemetery, where she found a modicum of peace with her grandparents and did her homework there.
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Their gardener Alfredo Morales put his energies into working out by jogging increasing his fitness level. He found that it gave him time to think. Even the hired help, Kyla and Alfredo were considered family and as such they had their own grief over the loss of their employers. They did the same tasks as before, were paid the same as before, but were treated as if they were a part of the family, they ate at the same table and shared in the same conversation as the rest of the family.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    Meanwhile for the rest of the extended family, they dealt with the grief as best as they could as well. And for them a lot of that was spent in doing stuff within the community whether it was going to the movies, eating out or just staying at home.
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    The kids, (the three Chikamori siblings (one adopted) and two boarders played a game of pool on the pool table. Martin went first, while the others waited their turn.

...and that was how they were managing.
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    "The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not 'get over' the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to." — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross​
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,424 Member
    Linda Rodgers A No edit no CC Makeover

Good
    Friendly
    Great cook
    Family oriented
    I forget her 5th trait :#

Gatherer
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer TY Yupp dangit so hard to remember all the townies names and traits :#

But I did good and got 4 that at least gets me a silver medal :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

Feel better soon, hope it's no worse than a small cold
    since you said under the weather hugs.
    Thank you for the comments.

@bekkasan

Wow, two updates! Awesome.
    The kids turned up as nice looking children!
    Also, congrats to the new baby if I forgot to say it before.

@emorrill

I enjoyed the random update, Damien is such a handsome sim so you
    should be proud!
    He seemed to match fine with that other lady.

@CravenLestat Your Linda looks fab! :star: (Of course. ;) ) And yes, I SO want that camo pattern! :grin:
    I didn't realize her traits are that good either, yay! (I'm still getting used to checking them on random sims...)
    I too lightened her lipstick in my makeover of her, I think, I'll look back at my pictures and post them soon. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the well wishes. :kissing_heart: My stomach is feeling a little upset this morning, but thankfully I don't have a temperature. 🤞 I think I ate something that didn't sit well with me. (And it had a lot of corn in it, which I'm allergic too. :pensive: It's hard to completely avoid it. And sometimes I just wanna splurge because...yummy! But if this happens again, I dunno if I'll want to splurge. )
    Anyway, thanks about Damien too. :blush: I'm glad you sent his character my way to simmify him. :) He and Linda really look cute together. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Fantastic writing as always. :star: Gotta admit, it's kinda sad to read about these SV Sims killing each other. :cry: (Especially Miraj shooting his brother VJ) But I can see why. Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures...or the right measures even when it's hard.
    It's a real shame the Empress of Evil, Holly, blamed the Chikamori's for the death of her parents and sought revenge. :( Which in turn caused so much unnecessary pain on their posterity. Sounds like the family is moving on as well as can be expected and that's good.

Once I get daughter off to school, I'll post my makeover shots of Linda Rodgers. :)
    edited November 2020
    Alrighty folks so here is my (previous) makeover of Linda Rodgers in my Moonlight Falls/Damien save. :) I was really rather proud of how she turned out. :blush:

When she first approached Damien she was in her Formal wear (I didn't realize at the time, thought it was her Everyday) and I took one look at it thinking, "Egad!" :confounded: So I threw her right into CAS to get started. Here's how she looked:

50606261173_81a0e467eb_c.jpg

You can see she's a totally pretty lady underneath the weird glasses and witch dress. (I realize it may not be a witch dress, it just looked that way to me. 🤷‍♀️ )

When I discovered that the dress was her Formal, I took a look and her Everyday wear and thought...okay it's not bad...

50607123042_19caa3b6f5_c.jpg

...but I'll still be changing it. ;) (And socks with sandals is always an absolute NO NO! :grimace: )

First I removed her glasses. Much prettier already. :) (Not to say she wouldn't look pretty with glasses, she just needs the right kind. ;) )

50607005011_b5901d6dd4_c.jpg

I removed all her makeup so that I could have it match with whatever outfit I'd be dressing her in. 👍 She's still so pretty even without makeup.

50607122932_b197c6259d_c.jpg

This is the top - with custom pattern - that I decided to give her and kept the pants. :) (I changed out the socks and sandals after this picture was taken. )

50607004941_04aedd2a2a_c.jpg

So her hair is what I really disliked the most. :( It's just such a plain and common hair in the sims, that I think more suits a middle-aged mother, and had I known she was a mom at this time I can understand why they gave her that hairstyle. :lol: But she didn't seem middle-aged to me, more like someone in their late 20's early 30's. Like Damien. :) She just needed a fresh, new look so that is what I gave her. I LOVE how this new hairstyle suits her! <3

Then I went ahead and gave her new makeup. (It seems I did give her a lighter lipstick as well @CravenLestat , just kept a little pink in it to compliment her bright pink shirt. ;) )

Can we say, WOW? :star:

50607004906_5f0f90e10f_c.jpg
    (FYI: I didn't change any genetics on her. 👍 )

Back in LIVE mode she turned into this gorgeous woman right before Damien's eyes. <3 (In her new Formalwear. ;) )

50607004881_8e4e662b84_c.jpg

Close up:

50607122757_91a63db278_c.jpg

I love her! :star:

She's a new favorite premade! :blush:

Stay tuned for my next random update with her and Damien. :)

For now, here's a couple of bonus pics of Damien because...he's HOT! :love:

The silly goose chose to read the newspaper on the picnic bench in his backyard instead of in one of the rocking chairs on the porch or on his comfy couch. :p

50601857363_81cbcb4b64_c.jpg

I caught him at just the right time flipping a grilled cheese sandwich :lol: (My gosh that sounds so good right now! :yum: ) in his Sleepwear and...*sigh*...I could watch him all day!
    So sexy! <3

50601857783_bf392871f4_c.jpg

Edit to add: This shower pic of Damien. <3:love:<3
    (I meant to send this to you in a PM with the others @bekkasan , but remembered I had to edit it a little cause you could see a hint of his tooshie. :p )

50609360553_17f0b4572f_c.jpg

That's it for now. :) Happy Simming my friends!
    @CravenLestat

She looks great.

@emorrill

ohh,
    that last photo of Damien hot <3:*
    Great job with Linda.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    When you’re little, your parents have your whole life set out for you.

You get good grades in school so that you can get into the top of the line college, you get a degree, and if you’re female you meet a man, and have kids.

My parents had my whole life planned, until my Uncle died, and left his home to me in my will.

So here I am, leaving the only home I’d ever known for Appaloosa Plains.

O142pvU.jpg

6kyHV2X.jpg

jvjlaWt.jpg

Yo can y’all even believe this house right now?!

KANjO0g.jpg
    This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!

Also, my Uncle failed to mention the fact that he has a horse.
    rADa1Th.jpg

What am I supposed to do with that? I don’t know the first thing about taking care of a horse!
    MDRRIZ0.jpg

You wanna know what the worst part of it is? My uncle doesn’t have a garage!

Yes you read that correctly. There’s no garage here!

Surely he didn’t ride this horse everywhere!

How’s your evening going? Mine is going terribly.

I ended up burning my food, and the stove caught on fire.

The worst part? It costs 400 simoleans which I don’t have because I spent all my money on a nice car.
    PWTXQN5.jpg
    R8V78uP.jpg

So now, here I am, without a stove, with only 345 simoleans to my name.

Guess I’m ordering pizza. Assuming this hick town has pizza delivery that is.

Ahhh sweet deliciousness.
    GtQ5XEu.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
    @emorrill Omg you have me fangirling your Linda and I'm a guy :#

UIXtSmF.gif

10/10 and that hair tho :o I like it a lot GIMMIE

Excellent and we think alike that lipstick was awful plus LOL at EGAD!! haha you know it's bad when you bust out the egad.

She is absolutely smoking hot in that black sequin number perfect choice Em you get my stamp of approval

<3<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Just popping in to see how everyone is doing.:)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Job is going well for those of you wondering. I haven't had time to play as I've been working 9 hour shifts almost everyday. I only get like two days off a week but it makes for good paychecks. Anyway, I'm at least trying to keep up with posts even if I don't have time to comment. Maybe once the holidays are over, I'll have more time. I think that's the reason I'm working so much right now because of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. I'm going to try and post an update I've had for like two weeks now on Wednesday but I'll just have to see how that goes.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Linda is lovely. :3

@wolfkomoki1 Your sim is lovely. Always love a good Harvest Moon esque origin story. Maybe she and Gavin Pinkerton would get along. Both city folks stuck in hick town. :tongue:
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited November 2020
    Unfortunately for my wonderful sim family the Queens-Khan Family, Derek Khan has passed away. He died right next to the shower, unable to get in in time to douse the flames from a Sing-a-Gram gone wrong. :cry:

Rosalie set up a memorial table in the entryway with the Day of the Dead stuff from ATS3 to remember him. His urn sits upon it as well as a candle that will stay lit (long as my sims keep it lit), and I hung up the photos from when Rosalie and Derek first met in university and a greeting card pic.

Now Rosalie is hoping to find another love, who can help care for her five children. She's introduced herself to Branch Timbley-Goodfellow. From what I'm guessing, he must've married one of the Goodfellows and then divorced from cheating. That's my guess anyway. Nraas MC Status says he's single now, but has two children (I'm guessing the Goodfellow fam). Since Branch was Dayvid's roommate, and Rosalie's sister Nikki is married to Dayvid, I'm going to see if Rosalie gets along with Branch. However, if he did marry and divorce a Goodfellow, and Fawn Goodfellow is his "child" then I'll feel weird if Jaxon becomes closer the Friends with her.

In happier news, Maxwell is now a teenager, and has been randomly assigned the Brooding trait. His wish is to become a singer like his dad, so I hope the trait doesn't effect that too much.
    Now I'm going to have to see who A. Recently became a Teen or B. will become a teen soon to see if Max can get his first date. I'll possibly make a poll to see who y'all think he'd pair with well.

Lacey stopped by the Elixir Shop and the Witch's Brew elixir was for sale. She bought it. Perhaps soneone in the family will want to become a witch?

In 2 SimDays Rosalie will become an adult, and I'm hoping her midlife crisis wish isn't too much to handle.

Oh, and Russell and Rosie are now doggy friends, but if only Russell would stop growling at her when I'm not watching. I'm hoping to get their doggy relationship up enough so they'll have puppies. It'd cheer the children up so much.

Side Note, the red square in Relationships Panel did happen again, and after doing some research, I read that it's to do with Imaginary Friends. So, I did what I had to - researched how to properly remove Imaginary Friends from the "picture". I won't miss them too badly, honestly, as they tended to interrupt my sims with pillow fights while they needed to get ready for school.

So - The Lesson learned - always be sure that if your Singer sim somehow ends up in flames from a sing-a-gram gone wrong, to get them to the shower ASAP :wink:

@CravenLestat I've downloaded many of your patterns for my sims, and I would definitely not hesitate to install that camo for Maxwell, who would love that camo pattern.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hi, I hope everyone is okay. We're in lockdown - again :lol: . Oh well.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice makeovers of the Simovitch's :smile: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice birdies. In the game, I think the small ones came out a bit better.
    Yes, at some point you just know that loss is part of life. You just have to live with it.

@bekkasan Ha, I've seen those broomsticks, but I try to limit my cc, so I guess I'll just give them a pass, although I like them.
    I love that toddler farewell. "I already know stuff" :lol: . Yeah...
    Aww, you managed that Kailena actually looks the same after she aged up. She's a beautiful girl. Nice that the kids get to know each other.

@AlexaKry Those buildings in Entworld look very interesting.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Oh yes, the houses in Moonlight Falls are really well made. I don't really feel the need to change anything about the furniture, except the usual (quality of kitchen or bathroom appliances, some skill items, etc.). When I first visited the Crumplebottom's, I wanted to steal their furniture :lol: .
    Oh, Alice Fitzgerald, so pretty - and so mean. In my game, she first got toadified, and then she got killed in a fight. R.I.P.
    Miriam Hoppcraft is the #1 reason for the need of marriage counseling in my game :lol: .
    Yeah, Linda is pretty. She was always in relationship though, so she was safe from Marcel (my ML char). Great makeover.
    The "Tardis" is great. Just have a cure potion ready, if you can't cast sunlight charm. And it doesn't like the "Go Here" mod.

@wolfkomoki1 Great start into a story :smile: .

And all the best to the rest of you :smile:

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @rubyskywalker I'm sorry you lost your singer sim. If you have World Adventures, a singer sim can benefit greatly from having a pocket full of shower in a can.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on The Oakley Legacy

Finished off the Golf Course, and sent Dennis to test it out; while he was playing Golf, Madison VanWatson and Beau Andrews arrived at the Golf Course. Meanwhile, a family of Gold Diggers have moved into Sunset Valley.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    edited November 2020
    @Silverofdreams30
    ohh, that last photo of Damien hot <3:*
    ^Hee hee hee! I knew you'd like that one. :smirk:
    I can't help watching him as he showers... :love: Did I say that out loud!? :scream::lol:

@CravenLestat
    Omg you have me fangirling your Linda and I'm a guy :#
    ^Hee hee! :mrgreen:
    Love the Chris Farley gif. :lol:
    I sent you a link (the proper link) to the hair in a PM for you.
    Great minds tend to think alike. ;) I'm glad I could get a laugh out of you with the "Egad." :lol:
    She is absolutely smoking hot in that black sequin number perfect choice Em you get my stamp of approval. <3<3
    ^Thank you buddy. You flatter me. :blush: Made my day!

@GraceyManor We're "hanging in there" over here, how are things going for you? :)

@Brandontaylor Always nice to see you pop in. :) Yeah, the holidays can be a grueling time for big stores like Wal-Mart, but yes that means a bigger paycheck for you. ;) Way to look at the positive. :star:

@Turjan You make me want to visit the Crumplebottom's home and check out their furniture if it's that good! ;)
    Oh, Alice Fitzgerald, so pretty - and so mean. In my game, she first got toadified, and then she got killed in a fight. R.I.P.
    Miriam Hoppcraft is the #1 reason for the need of marriage counseling in my game :lol: .
    ^HA HA about Alice! :joy: I wish I could've seen all that...
    And ditto about Miriam, sadly. :( I could totally sense that she felt disrespected as a wife and was limited in the things she could say or do to protect their "status."
    Thank you for the compliment on Linda. :blush: It surprised me how pretty she turned out.
    See, I had NO clue you could get turned into a tragic clown using the "Tardis" so I appreciate you and @Karritz informing me about that. 👍 <3
    It doesn't like the Go Here mod either? Interesting. :confused:
    Hee hee, love your illuminated garden there. ;)

*Anyone who is interested in the curly hair I used on Linda, here is the link:
    https://pocketfulofdownloads.tumblr.com/post/87896951540/newsea-foam-summer-both-genders-all-ages

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    edited November 2020
    Time to share some more random play with Damien. :mrgreen:
    (Then I really need to get some more writing done! )

"Oh what a beautiful mornin'!" 🎵 <---The Goddess of the Sim World sings.
    50607125367_3cf531e32d_c.jpg

"Wake up Damien!" :grin:

That morning he went to meet with another client who was Mike Nix. :) I must say Mike's kinda cute...and even more so in the white coat. :love: (I know what you're thinking @bekkasan :lol: I'm chuckling thinking about it. :p )

50607007666_f7b44076f4_c.jpg

I had Damien ask to be invited inside because I wanted to see what the Nix's house looked like and...maybe if this young Doctor is single. :smirk:
    I soon discovered he's not, which is good. 👍

"So you're a Private Investigator? How's that going?"

50606263473_3e64ced9d4_c.jpg

He even bragged to Damien about how he's a Doctor and Damien just yawned at it. :lol: I wish I could've had Damien brag about being a PI in return. ;)

Damien conversed with Mike and his wife Annie for HOURS (building up that friendship bar. ;) He needs friends.) I think the happy couple are both childish, I know Annie is because she spent a few hours in the bathroom - a couple of different times - making faces at herself in the mirror. :lol: Then when Damien was about to leave she and her husband started pillow fighting together. The noises they were making were a little....... anyway! :joy: (Not kidding, it was rather entertaining. :lol: I'm just like, "Oh my! Get a room already!" :joy: )

Anyhoo, Damien went to City Hall later that day to help with an investigation and got home late.

I had him reheat some leftover grilled cheese sandwiches because he was starving again after a long day and.......the camera pulls me over to these "mysterious lights" that showed up on his property. :grimace: I could see the action in his queue to go "check them out" and I'm like, "Cr'ap cr'ap cr'ap as I'm clicking the heck out of it to cancel it, but I knew it wouldn't cancel so I dunno why I was doing it!" :neutral:

50607007796_3a527ae84d_c.jpg

I immediately paused the game. In a moment of rare remembrance, I tried out a trick I read about someone doing here on the forum in situations like this (their situation was related to a fire or something and their sim was about to die, I think......). The trick is to type in "Reset Sim...." as the negative and non-cancellable action is going on. I did JUST that!!! (I didn't want Damien getting pregnant! And maybe I hadn't saved recently.... :grimace: )

And...IT WORKED! :smiley: Damien was saved from being abducted! Woo hoo! 🎉

What happened during the reset was, Damien landed back on his porch and the spaceship disappeared (and the lights) and an alien showed up on the ground. Almost like he was dumped from the Spaceship before it took off. (Bwah ha ha! :naughty: Take THAT you stinking aliens!)

For fun, I had Damien cautiously approach the Alien. :p

50606263588_78fafd5b38_c.jpg

HA HA! He's all embarrassed about what happened! :joy:

50607125577_392191cf99_c.jpg

Damien invited him inside for a chat and they had fun getting to know each other. :p

50606263708_a62a1f7322_c.jpg

I'll tell ya that Alien was there to stay - when most of the time they take off quick - and he would've been there ALL night if I hadn't had Damien dismiss him. It was cool! :smiley: He is friends with the alien now, all is forgiven. ;)
    I'm still laughing. :lol:

Anyhoo, the next day was a cloudy and rainy one and Damien went back to City Hall to help the Police with another investigation.

50607125692_d4749c9035_c.jpg

And like I said before, once that rain let up, and the lightning was gone, I had Damien stomp in that glorious puddle! :mrgreen: (So cute. <3 )

50606263818_641e1eb977_c.jpg

Shortly thereafter, he invited Linda to hang out with him at the Library (not sure why I picked that boring place? :lol: )

When she arrived, she came carrying an adorable little fairy tot and...my mouth dropped! :open_mouth: I didn't realize she was a mom...Neither did Damien. :lol: I can only imagine how that conversation went...

50607005921_a908c4b070_c.jpg
    ^I don't know why she's wearing those clothes again, because I switched them out. :confounded: My guess is it's a career outfit as I didn't change that...whoops. Oh well.)

So they chatted for a bit and when Linda put Sophie down I had Damien pick her up and tickle her and stuff. :blush: Then Sophie just up and disappeared from his hands and...I dunno what happened there. :neutral: Must've been Overwatch or MC cleaning up a "lost baby" or something. So we'll just pretend that Linda called for a babysitter and they came and took Sophie so Linda could enjoy her date alone with Damien. ;)

He invited her back to his place and...

50607123712_07b751c023_c.jpg

He had marriage on his mind the WHOLE time while kissing her! Not even kidding! :smiley: I think something was glitching...
    But to me, it felt like the game fates were telling me something. :smirk::blush:

50607123672_c0f1c43c54_c.jpg

<3

A couple of days later I had Damien invite Linda over to his place for some loving. :smirk: He was missing her.
    But she gave him that lame response, "Sorry, I don't feel like coming over right now." :unamused:

I went into Map view and discovered that she and Sophie were home...so...if Linda didn't want to come to Damien, I'd have Damien come to her!

First thing Damien did when Linda invited him inside was pick up Sophie. <3 He played with her for a bit and it was so stinking cute!!!

50614049301_e2b821c1a9_c.jpg

50614049351_e831cc1b99_c.jpg

50614158392_915a9cf0a4_c.jpg

D'aw!
    50614158422_9f8b4a1423_c.jpg

Then he put Sophie in her crib so he could have some alone time with Linda. I wish I had caught Sophie holding his hand and not wanting to let it go, but this shot right afterward is good enough. <3

50614158327_be8192cf89_c.jpg

Damien swiftly found Linda downstairs and gave her an adorable shy kiss. :blush:

50613304338_9a9d22fe47_c.jpg

What happened afterward in her bedroom is not appropriate for the forums. :p;):smirk:

:lol:

That evening Damien returned home and rocked in the chair on his porch...dreaming about a future with Linda and Sophie. <3
    (Hey, he has a nice view of the Fairy Arboretum there. :) )

50614049191_386bc4fda8_c.jpg

And the Goddess of the Sim World couldn't help watching the night turn into day as Damien slept. :blush:

50614049146_0d4bbed6d5_c.jpg

50613304253_fd51baa6ae_c.jpg

50614049086_a83044473c_c.jpg

<3 I LOVE those mountains! <3

Well that's it for now my friends. :kissing_heart:

Keep calm and Sim on! :star:
    " It Takes Two" - mini update

( not a real chapter just a few randoms lol)

TDXB0Il.jpg

KgrGIsM.jpg

xfBvCvm.jpg

g6fRXSN.jpg

Love their TV expressions

kOLpSdY.jpg

4fD8oJf.jpg

SzmLBMz.jpg

Dani got a new hairstyle

@emorrill

Hehe, here I thought the spoiler had another photo :DB)>:)

@Turjan

Thank you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top