Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight November 13 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

First of all, as some of you will have noticed, there were no Friday Highlights last week. Unfortunately, I had to be out for that day, but today, everything's back to normal. :)

Needless to say, these Highlights are packed once again, considering it's Snowy Escape release week! ❄️
  • On Tuesday, November 10, the pre-pack patch went out and with it a lot of . You can read the patch notes HERE. While there have been a few hiccups with the patch for some of you, please be assured that the team is aware and looking into it.
  • Aaaaaaaaand today is the big day - Snowy Escape is finally here! 🎉🎉🎉 What will you do first in the world of Mt. Komorebi? :)
But of course, Snowy Escape wasn't all that has been happening on the forum this week. Let's have a look what else has been going on!

nlw370pdhlcd.png
This lovely screenshot by @ArtsyBanana can be found here - who says the Grim Reaper has to be *grim* all the time?

And now, on to the discussion!
  • After the latest patch brought us some cool new features (platforms anyone?) you might be itching to get building. If you are looking for some inspiration, pop over to @Cinna32's great thread "Cinna's quirky corner" - I'm sure we'll be seeing more great builds in the future! :heart:
  • And since we're approaching winter super fast (or is it winter already? I can't tell!), it's time to focus on making our Sims homes winter-ready. And what says "cozy winter evenings" more than a nice fireplace in the living room? Exactly, nothing! Join in and share your lovely fireplace creations in "Do you make cool fireplaces? Let's share ideas!" started by @ehaught58. :relaxed:
  • Have you had enough building/decorating for today and rather feel like playing a game? Then I got you covered! Join the fun and "Give a trait to the avatar above you" which was started by @Fairy_Happy. :smiley:
  • I don't know about you but I love cooking! I find all this chopping, stirring, and mixing very soothing and I'm always looking for new ideas for my next meal! So, I'd be interested to find out "What's on your menu tonight?" - just like @hunniboo1 who started this yummy thread! :cookie:
  • I know we have talked about premades a few times already but I'd be interested to read about your "Favourite premades?" of all times in this great discussion by @Horrorgirl6! :blush:

That's it for today, peeps! I hope you enjoyed these Friday Highlights - and as usual, if you have any recommendations for future mentions, please send them my way! I love finding out about all the cool, exciting stuff that might be flying under the radar otherwise.

Have a great weekend and stay safe! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned, and thanks as always @EA_Leeloo! Anyone know why I can't close out the banners on the top of the forum anymore? And it's what we call the "gray season" here in Maine - no longer fall, not yet winter lol. Just a lot of blah and gray.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned, and thanks as always @EA_Leeloo! Anyone know why I can't close out the banners on the top of the forum anymore? And it's what we call the "gray season" here in Maine - no longer fall, not yet winter lol. Just a lot of blah and gray.

They changed it to make it so we can't cross out the banners, meh. Meanies.
  • jjrice2233jjrice2233 Posts: 17 Member
    How are u
  • Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Thank you so much for mentioning my thread, @EA_Leeloo
  • VaneCAPIAUVaneCAPIAU Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2020
    have q auestion? my gallery is not working since last two updates, everything works good but ni gallery and my internet is good

[All caps removed as per the forum rules - EA_Leeloo]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Could you please include more live mode threads in the next highlight? I’ve noticed that most of the featured threads focus on build/buy and CAS.