Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    So, lots has happened since my last post :D

The triplets, Niamh, Lewis and Josh, aged up to teenagers:

Niamh
    ajGrdzF.png
    Lewis
    DUkvaYZ.png

(I don't have any photos of Josh, unfortunately)

But it's okay, I deleted Josh and Lewis, I didn't like them, so only Niamh is left.

Due to a bigger family, the household moved int a new house
    YjBS8LU.png
    (House is Astin House by MeDeetoo)

Niall decided he wanted to get fitter, so he started working out and doing yoga
    pWcCyK8.png
    pRFuDuo.png

The cat, Sushi, gave birth to three adorable kittens
    McFlatbread
    HDLHlal.png

McMac
    bTGy0b0.png

McFlurry
    1Nzj2Mz.png

Niall also decided he wanted to pull a few magic pranks on his sister, Niamh
    NMd5y3k.png

The mighty muscular Paul came out on top in that fight

Hazel's fiance, Rohan, moved in, and their daughter, Annika, aged up to a child
    ei7l6Fk.png
    (I have no idea why she's blonde)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Getting ready for the mountain get away trip. Sadly Raditz kicked the bucket thanks to a murphy bed. So Bardock is enjoying a slider and a coffee ironically next to his eldest son's urn.
    8ed836479748cf6cbccf3108471aa814eaf1eb3d.png

My simself and Bardock talking about the trip. Obviously it's not the first time Bardock has seen snow but the skiing will be new.
    2565ea2ceab32617a2ddd5a1a295758489a7dd7f.png

My guess Turles is thinking about the mess this guy is leaving under the table when he drinks.
    669140eced1bbed1db2c93570746faabd9643c0a.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Today has to be the first time in years, and since starting Sims 4, that I launched the game in the morning before work, but I couldn't wait to see the new world! No screen shots, but I placed 3 households, then checked out CAS & build/buy. Now I'm back to my normal AM routine & can't wait to get home tonight & send my current household on a ski trip!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    7a1801859b52805ab5557ccdda36e61210ef6b8f.png

Yay!! I have done all the CAS-CC. After I have made a few more townie-households I can start a new rotational save with this little sim and I am looking forward to it so much. I am a planner, so getting stuff organized is part of having fun :blush:
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,323 Member
    edited November 2020
    From my last session a few days ago.

Lunar Seven, my alien spellcaster scientist who recently got pregnant from an alien abduction, got abducted again. This is his fifth time. :lol:

220-Lunar-gets-picked-up-again.jpg

And this is when I realized that the game does not count being abducted by aliens as "leaving the lot" so the baby does not go to daycare. Poor little Tranquility was left all by him self in the bunker while daddy was off doing whatever it was he was doing on the flying saucer. This was a tense wait for me. :worried:

223-Tranquility-gets-left-alone.jpg

Lunar was dropped off again just in the nick of time. Tranquility needed both feeding and a diaper change.

225-Just-in-time.jpg

I think it freaked Lunar out nearly as much as it did me.

226-Lunar-is-freaked-out.jpg

So, even though he is both a loner and paranoid, and he lives in a bunker, he decided to get a butler.

232-Lunar-explains-the-security.jpg

I thought he was going to have to go through several rounds of hiring and firing since so many sim butlers seem to be so very very bad at their jobs in my experience. But he appears to have gotten lucky on the first candidate. Rania took everything in stride. She even got a confident mood from meeting him (most sims get angry at him being an alien) so she is possibly a geek or genius.

After a brief conversation with Lunar, during which he warmed up to her faster than I've ever seen him warm up to anyone, she immediately started doing her job.

235-She-seems-okay.jpg

She takes care of Tranquility, she weeds and waters all the plants. She rounded up all the stray water glasses and put them in the dishwasher and she even fixed the broken bathroom sink. And she even was smart enough to fix the sink first, and then mop the floor. :joy:

Lunar is much less stressed now, due to actually getting some sleep.

248-Rania-feeds-Tranquility-at-night.jpg

And he even was able to have his friend Morgyn over to play chess.... and to fulfill his... uh... telepathic needs, apparently. :lol:

242-One-way-to-win.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My sim got an autograph from Penny Pizzazz and I thought it looked good on the nightstand next to some flowers.

3dddnNd.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited November 2020
    I played a little bit of Snowy Escape. I didn't have time to explore much yet.

I play with the married couple Mariko and Toshiro Sasaki. They just got married and moved into a new home.
    Toshiro is an athlete and he's going to be the one doing extreme sports. He started with not-so-extreme football kicking.
    ZLsmdKt.png

And a video workout.
    XFk4hxu.png

Welcome wagon came and Mariko didn't look so happy, because it was raining. Toshiro was more welcoming.
    BNmHEYx.png
    cvMQqTH.png

Finally they got inside. The fruitcake was missing. There was nothing to eat.
    3VHl0ye.png

Mariko is going to do the Mount Komorebi Sightseer aspiration. She's a perfectionist and a proper Sim. She started a salaryperson career. I wonder if there's even going to be much time to do the aspirations, because their work and daily work tasks are going to take most of their time. :#
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Well, somewhere along the way somebody kidnapped June, because she is no longer in the game... not on the family tree, not a toddler, no where. Her bassinet is empty... just gone. I didn't really want another kid, but I didn't want her to just disappear either. Oh well. I finally rebuilt the house, though.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    edited November 2020
    "What do you mean you didn't have any fun?" Erik said to his wife, Kayleigh.
    "Keep your voice down unless you want all four kids awake."
    "I take you and the toddlers away to have fun on the slopes and now you're all mopey because you didn't have fun? What do you want from me, Kay-Kay?"
    "Some personalized attention would be nice. I'm here all day long wrangling these little darlings of ours and while we're on vacation, you're busy wrangling Paparazzi and fans!" Photoshoots and concerts …
    Erik grew quiet for a moment. Looking back, things started off just fine. The kids loved the snow, which was deeper than they had here in Windenburg. Sadly, the family had just arrived at their rental house when they found themselves descended upon. The snow-pal he was building with Jamison was so big, for a moment, he thought he'd lost the little lad.
    1vLjm35.jpg
    As the crowd pressed in, Erik pulled out a guitar and decided to entertain his 'new' friends.
    3ksNc10.jpg
    He could hear Kayleigh and their little girls giggling for the longest time.

Before Erik was aware, really, Kayleigh wasn't out front with him anymore. It was just Erik, the three kiddos and his 'new' friends. Where did she go?
    By golly I'm finally on vacation. I'm going to do something I want to do.
    8kOO0Y7.jpg
    Whoah, "Whoaaa! How do I stop? Somebody, make it stop!"
    PMZJ5WS.jpg
    "Whoa, gangway, gangway! Ohhhh!"
    kWRGKBG.jpg
    "Ooof, remind me not to do that again."
    qdRnMpK.jpg

By the time she got back to their rental house, Kayleigh found Erik had fed the children. But the place was a mad-house. Again, with the fans and the Paparazzi!
    She felt a little bit better when they turned their attention to her. "Mrs. Cantrell, do you mind if we ask you some questions?"
    "You want to ask me questions? Sure." She shrugged. "Why not. But call me Kayleigh."
    MuRdMQP.jpg

A short time later, the Nanny Erik hired was at the door. "Kayleigh, come on, let's hit the slopes."
    "Oh, I've already been, but okay. This is family time. Why don't you try the snowboard?" she suggested.
    "Sounds like fun, what are you going to do?"
    "Well, I tried out the snowboarding earlier, so I thought I'd see if I'm any better at skiing."
    "Skiing! Don't forget we have four kids who need you."
    "Ha-ha. Don't try to talk me out of it. I've wanted to try this for years."
    "Okay, have at it, then."
    "After you."
    Erik slid down the slope with all the grace of a three-toed sloth. For a moment or two it even appeared as if he had mastered the art. That is until he forgot he was snowboarding and not playing baseball, sliding into home base, as he did.
    "Ouch."
    QfPeELd.jpg
    Erik got up slowly feeling every bit of his twenty-five years.
    Come on, get up, Old Man, before your 'friends' immortalize you in your indignity. I can see the rag-mag headlines now, Superstar crash lands on planet Earth.
    2XNnq8h.jpg
    He got up in time to watch his sweet wife flying horizontally through the air. That's not how you do it, Kayleigh. "Kayleigh!"
    2wMtkP1.jpg
    Suddenly, he was surrounded, yet again. By the time Kayleigh managed to hobble over, Erik, the Grand Duke of Rock N Roll was 'holding court' again.
    DUGkPp4.jpg

"Okay, okay, you're right. It was pretty much a circus. I'm sorry. Really, I needed some time off and away."
    "How is that working out for you?"
    "No need to get snarky. I have a Crazy Idea, do you want to hear it?"
    "Sure, why not? That's why I married you, right? Because you've always got some crazy plan to pursue. What is it this time? Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro?"
    "No, not exactly, but you're close. I say next time we go off on a snowy escape, we do some hiking and then climb the mountain. Wada ya say? Are you up for it?"
    "Sure, why not."

All for now. Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited November 2020
    Well, I wanted to upload pictures of the family I made to test out Snowy Escape, but Imgur is being weird so I can't. The family consists of the mom Aiko, her husband Hiroshi, and their three kids Izumi (teen), Mariko (child), and Haruki (toddler). They also have a Shiba Inu named Mochi. I haven't gotten the chance to explore too much, but they did go on a hike and have some hot pot. Izumi also went snowboarding for a bit. I didn't have much time to have them do all of the snow activities because I put both parents in the salaryperson career so they work a lot. I am having fun with it so far, though. Only two crashes and both were in CAS and not Live Mode, so that's good.

Edit: Izumi is in my avatar with Yamachan
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Tonight is my first experience playing Snowy Escape. I sent Jack and his wife Vivian to the onsen, because I wanted them to be the first of my Sims to experience Mt. Komorebi--nope, my rockstar guy Ian Riffsworth beat them to it

m7Ib0eq.png
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Here is a picture of my family.
    j4cB0zC.png

Teagan has on the Foxbury shirt and is an elder and the founder of this family. You see the back of the head of her new husband, Tamati. (He doesn't live with us, but joined us on vacation.) Sable is the other male and gen. two heir. His wife Alessandra is in yellow, and pregnant because Teagan wants to have 4 grandchildren. (Not sure if we will have 4, but I at least want back the child that shouldn't have been that disappeared... I hope it is a girl so we can name her June.) Then the identical twins, Amelia in blue and Mel in white.

Amelia, who loves outdoors, is turning out to be very mean. I caught her being mean to her sister, so Sbale gave her a time out, and right after she was done she shouted forbidden words! She's a stinker. Mel, who is erratic, doesn't understand why her sister is being mean. I've never had siblings with such a naturally low relationship.
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My sims had a great day at the beach next to their house - until the dog pooped on on their towel. On the bright side, they befriended a stray cat in a jumper.
    XPSgg1d.png
    jU2JSpk.png
    wDAJYrz.png
    9zNyJpv.png
    MXxSVBP.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Simon & Katrina's first time out on the slopes was met with mixed success. Simon rocked the snowboard, but Katrina struggled on the skis.

EMxsm6j.png

gStbDPm.png

Afterwards they took part in the snow sculpting festival, then enjoyed some food from the stands. You can see their snow creations to the right there, not the best, but other sims cheered for them anyway.

Kk3AgDn.png

280J0bw.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Diggs family went on holiday...to Granite Falls (fooled you!).
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @haneul Wow! They come once a week. Try setting your lights to Auto-lights. That seems to help other simmers.

Thanks for the tips. I think I have it set to auto-lights, but I will check again. Regardless, I think my sims are destined to have bills of over 50,000 simoleons because of the lot value, which is probably over 1,000,000 simoleons.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Mariko going to work as a salaryperson first time.
    7ffnYSM.png

Toshiro learning to ski and snowboard.
    e28c6RZ.png
    i1iMM6L.png

Nancy Landgraab showed up on Bunny Slopes as well. She fell down. :D
    dyZZ4IV.png
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I decided to test the sentiments by exploring a custom save, youtuber Pleasant Sims' "Pleasantview 25 Years Later" save. This continues the stories of The Sims 2 (Pleasantview), and has all the old familiars living in houses in Willow Creek, where they retreated to after a flood. Dina has Goth money, Don Lothario has various kids running around by different women, and Angela Broke apparently settled instead of making Dustin come up to her level. I decided to play Nina Caliente and her daughter, Gia. Gia seemed to be off to a good start, working as an astronaut, but her mom is in late middle age and still an intern to her boy toy Don. I decided to give Nina a wakeup call. Now, taking advantage of her frequent gym time, she's going to be a personal trainer in the athlete career. She'd made besties with one of the mermaids (Malani?), and I was having Gia bar-hop to look for love when the game crashed on me. I'm pretty sure I hadn't saved. Ah, well. Although I watched Pleasant Sims' intro video for this on youtube, that was a week ago and I didn't pay attention so some backstory things are still a mystery, like Cassandra Goth's hatred for Nina.
    Oops, I accidentally did a bad thing. I sent my new couple in Mt Komorebi to the local lounge, and while they were there, decided that I didn't like the layout of the place, so I went into build mode. One thing I really despise in any bar or club are upstairs bathrooms, so I moved them downstairs, deleted everything upstairs, and then removed the stairs. I didn't see this poor soul upstairs until after I deleted the stairs---good luck, buddy.....

Mv7CVXA.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Here is my Nakamura family on a hike. This was from the night I bought the pack but I thought I'd post it anyway.
    AAnaVHx.png

After the hike they sat down for some hot pot
    47iuY2w.png

Izumi met Kiyoshi at school so she invited him over and went on a hike with him and her dog Mochi
    8uGZIZ5.png

The next day they hung out at the park and got some sushi from a food stall nearby
    TQBwS3a.png

Once the weekend came around, the entire family went to the mountain. Izumi went sledding with Haruki for a little bit
    qdEUiUJ.png

Mariko went snowboarding
    37Qqwff.png

Izumi needed to climb for her aspiration so she went and did that for awhile
    SyuPFd6.png

Hiroshi tried skiing
    eMWMKPG.png

Later, the festival of snow started. Izumi happened to run into Kiyoshi at the onsen so she invited him to join her family at the festival and they made a snowpal together
    AQmJCyy.png

They ended up having their first kiss!
    zPTBLOV.png

This festival is so pretty when they turn the lights on
    BDuUziq.png
    Today was a Star Trek day. Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Uhura, and Nurse Chapel hung out with Lal Soong (Data's daughter). Kathryn Janeway and Seven Hansen moved into a house in Mount Komorebi.

Here is a picture of Spock having breakfast on the Enterprise.

50604633811_e2dbcebcbe_b.jpg
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Today was a Star Trek day. Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Uhura, and Nurse Chapel hung out with Lal Soong (Data's daughter). Kathryn Janeway and Seven Hansen moved into a house in Mount Komorebi.

Here is a picture of Spock having breakfast on the Enterprise.

50604633811_e2dbcebcbe_b.jpg

Hmm, are those slippers regulation Starfleet?
    I felt like Mt Komorebi needed some interesting faces in town, so here is my new guy, Goro Guchi

WALNQBi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top