Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    @JemmaTheSimmer I just finished the dock ladders mod a few weeks ago, here.

You are amazing, thanks so much! I don't know why this isn't in the game, especially as they can use pool ladders. Now I can have a mermaid house out in the ocean that actually works!
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    Do anybody knows how to custom in-game career icons or any mod?

I have a problem that Curio Shop Owner career is a greyed flying llama/ missing icon
    I have done "Game File Cruising" but still cannot find the supposed missing icon. Only find the Military career icons

Also do anybody know a mod to customise npc career (not playable career) outfit?
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I'm desperately looking for the mod which I know exists. But I do not remember the creator or the site I saw it on. It's a mod which makes sims infected by mother plant controllable even when they are possessed. Please if you know about this one let me know.
    @Harukotyan
    I found this: https://heidi137.tumblr.com/post/183525698064/possession-tweaks
    But I do not know if it is updated or compatible with the current game update.
    @Harukotyan
    I found this: https://heidi137.tumblr.com/post/183525698064/possession-tweaks
    But I do not know if it is updated or compatible with the current game update.

OMG, @Chesster_Wammy thank you so much!!!
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Can anyone do a CAS trait?
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    Does anyone know of the link to the program that lets you know if any of your mods conflict with each other sorry can't recall the name I used to have it on my old laptop and would love to have it again
    Thanx in advance for any help on request
    @ZazzyKittyn I think this mod got it in one of their features https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
    Sorry if I am mistaken
    Anybody know where can I download the Skate shoes (with roller wheels one) from Seasons?

I found one mod, but the wheels are gone.

I want to make a Sim walking with skating style in the neighbourhood, also using onlyabidoang's walkstyle mod
  • HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    Are there any - or could anybody write - a simple boarding school or home-schooling mod?
    Thanks for any advice!
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • NunanNunan Posts: 7 New Member
    Barely know anything about mods, but could I get an idea how hard (or easy) would it be to mod gestures that have been removed? Specifically the bowing/praying at the shrine they just removed from the upcoming pack.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Nunan For a beginner, slightly difficult, depending on how they removed it, etc. It's on my to-do list though, but by their wording it seems they turned it off for NPCs rather than entirely removing the option. Won't know until they release the pack though.
    edited October 2020
    HannaZoja wrote: »
    Are there any - or could anybody write - a simple boarding school or home-schooling mod?
    Thanks for any advice!

Here's Grade School from Home mod. Basically school is treated as semi-active career with it and you can homeschool.

My question/request:
    Is there a mod around that makes knitted planters sellable on retail lots. As of now they do not have "Set for sail flag" unlike toys and decorations. I had a plan to sell them in my flower shop but alas...
    Post edited by Harukotyan on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that stops Sims autonomously blowing horns and spinning noisemakers on holidays like New Year etc.? Drives me nuts :s
  • PantasticalCatPantasticalCat Posts: 38 Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > Is anyone aware of a mod that stops Sims autonomously blowing horns and spinning noisemakers on holidays like New Year etc.? Drives me nuts :s

I think the easiest thing to do would be to cancel the holiday, you might get some sad buffs though
    ~Call me Cat, compulsive storyteller!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    Anybody know where can I download the Skate shoes (with roller wheels one) from Seasons?

I found one mod, but the wheels are gone.

I want to make a Sim walking with skating style in the neighbourhood, also using onlyabidoang's walkstyle mod

Have you tried these?

https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/151059521303/moxy-roller-skates-2-swatches-tf-af-works-with

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    @Rouensims Thank you very much for your suggestion :smiley:

Yes I did try & at the moment have been using that.
    But I still hope I can find that is more "Maxis Matchy".
  • MisterBear55MisterBear55 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey all. Im looking for a mod that adds dog and cat collars as wearable necklaces for male and female sims. im not looking for spiky things or anything adult themed, just regular collars as i wear one irl and id love to get some for some of my sims.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    HannaZoja wrote: »
    Thanks for any advice!

This might interest you:
    https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/better-schools-mod
  • StarphaseStarphase Posts: 9 New Member
    Looking for someone to create an insomnia trait mod. Someone had made one, but it causes exception and hasn't been updated in some time. I can give more specifics for what i want the mod to do,, to whoever is up for making it.

I tried to make it myself, but have zero experience with making mods, so I couldn't get things to work quite right.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Nunan I re-enabled the bowing at shrines, you can grab it here for free.

You are so awesome. <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Because of the newest pack, I want to make a Samurai sim at Mt. Komorebi.

Has anyone made a mod of Samurai kendo / swording yet?

Maybe the modder can mod it from Lightsaber fighting animation of Journey to Batuu pack
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Chesster_Wammy I am currently making a sword fighting mod using the Batuu animations (for the first version, I have many plans + TSM animations to bring over at a later date), but I'm afraid the animations won't look anything like kendo/etc. However, if it still interests you I can add a katana, etc. to choose from.
    @MizoreYukii Thank you very much. That sounds so awesome. I am also have been using many of your mods btw.

I do not mind about the animation at all. That would be awesome if you would add many sword options like katana.

Would be awesome too if you make it as a seperate "swordfighting /or whatever" skill (not as an Athletic skill), again if you are agree with it too