Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020

Comments

• teresa7676teresa7676 Posts: 7 New Member
    @LUTHIENRISING I did load the one from Vicky Sims she took over the other one that is no longer fixing the more traits. She updated it on the 11th it was posted here along with discord to be working but it is not working with the sentiments.
    Sorry dont know how to tag on here to edit lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @teresa7676 Thanks. Since it's announced as updated, I'm just going to pop over and see if I can get someone to double-test it for me.

Updated Mods
    • careers by KiaraSims: Geologist, Astronomer
    • events by KiaraSims: Double Date, Honeymoon, Housewarming, Sleepover, Babysitting Job, First School Day, Pre School Day
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    ok ty
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    New for the Pack
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited November 2020
    I feel I ought to tell you that in my game, updated for Snowy Escape, Necradogs feet still work as long as you don’t use the sign object that gives you shoe removing options or click on shoe racks which gives the same options. If you don’t use the sign the feet still work. If it’s already in a lot I suppose you could remove it if you want to use the HD feet until they are updated.
    Post edited by kampffenhoff on
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    @MarjAgain @luthienrising

Despite what Eunola claims on their website, ATICAS 4.0 (latest version) is broken. It causes corruptions in the Sim Profiles like any un-patched trait mod.

Unfortunately noone can notify her of the bug because you have to PAY to leave comments on Patreon.
  • Alice062993Alice062993 Posts: 8 New Member
    Any updated skins? PLEASE???
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i took out life decider mod since it shows as broken but it was working in my game with no le
  • MarissaBeeMarissaBee Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all, I'm trying to find some information on midnitetechs careers. They have a patreon post on there compatibility, but its only viewable to people who pay..... Are there any patreons here? or anyone who knows if their mods need to be updated? This patch doesn't seem to have broken careers TOO much, but just want to be safe :)
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    @Shaman Where did you see new plzsaysike updates?

Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/broken-mods-from-43761254

Also chingyu 100 traits bundle is broken too: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patch-november-43786111

Are Kuttoe's Emotional and Spa Traits okay? Because he only updated Hobby Traits and the other two says "Working for The Sims 4 v1.67 / Hispanic Heritage Patch".

• MarjAgainMarjAgain Posts: 3 New Member
    > @gettps said:
    > @MarjAgain @luthienrising
    >
    > Despite what Eunola claims on their website, ATICAS 4.0 (latest version) is broken. It causes corruptions in the Sim Profiles like any un-patched trait mod.
    >
    > Unfortunately noone can notify her of the bug because you have to PAY to leave comments on Patreon.

Thank you for your answer. I used to use it and really liked it. It's good to know that I should just let it go! :)
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2020
    Lorea wrote: »
    @Shaman Where did you see new plzsaysike updates?

Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/broken-mods-from-43761254

Also chingyu 100 traits bundle is broken too: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patch-november-43786111

Are Kuttoe's Emotional and Spa Traits okay? Because he only updated Hobby Traits and the other two says "Working for The Sims 4 v1.67 / Hispanic Heritage Patch".

Chingyu's mod that lets you add more traits is working, it's posted on their Patreon. I believe there is also a note that says the 100 traits bundle is being worked on but I could be wrong because I have read a lot of notes about mods today! I know that Kuttoe's hobby traits are working, I have them in game. No word on the others that I could find though.

ETA: I noticed upthread that some people were having problems with Grannie's cookbook. According to a post on LBB's Patreon, they are in the process of revising the cookbook so there should be a new version soon. I haven't tried the current version in my game yet, I'm adding things back slowly, so I don't know if the present version works or not but according to LBB, it should be fine.
  • Rosegoldmami_Rosegoldmami_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I am having issues with Mc Command Center. I updated to the latest version but it’s not showing at all in my game. Same goes for the explore mod but I’m aware that the last update for that was on 9/7. However Mc command center isn’t showing up at all in my game and all my other mods are updated. Can someone please help me? 😭
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member

Hi I am having issues with Mc Command Center. I updated to the latest version but it’s not showing at all in my game. Same goes for the explore mod but I’m aware that the last update for that was on 9/7. However Mc command center isn’t showing up at all in my game and all my other mods are updated. Can someone please help me? 😭

make sure your script mods are enabled in options on main menu
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Yeah, I can confirm that old CC traits are not working with the latest update. I had to manually fix the ones I had using Sims 4 studio.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Yeah, I can confirm that old CC traits are not working with the latest update. I had to manually fix the ones I had using Sims 4 studio.

Care to expand on that? I have a few old custom traits that worked up to this latest patch, but have long since been abandoned by their creators.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    DarkAudit wrote: »

Care to expand on that? I have a few old custom traits that worked up to this latest patch, but have long since been abandoned by their creators.

You can find info in this thread, I followed the instructions there to fix my custom traits (thankfully, they were only 3)
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    DarkAudit wrote: »

You can find info in this thread, I followed the instructions there to fix my custom traits (thankfully, they were only 3)

And bookmarked. Thanks so much! :)
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I think Lifetime aspiration mod is broken too: https://modthesims.info/d/648717/lifetime-aspirations.html I tried it in my game and first it was just minor visual glitches when the aspiration panel got frozen when I clicked on other sim (it still showed the previous sim's aspiration) and then after a while the whole main sim icon + moodlets, emotions on the right dissappeared completely.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    MarissaBee wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm trying to find some information on midnitetechs careers. They have a patreon post on there compatibility, but its only viewable to people who pay..... Are there any patreons here? or anyone who knows if their mods need to be updated? This patch doesn't seem to have broken careers TOO much, but just want to be safe :)

I've been using a few since Tuesday's patch and they seem to be working as intended for me, i.e. Sims go to work on time, get paid, get promoted, can take PTO.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @telmarina Just checking - is that without the Scumbumbo mod installed? (In case it's interfering.)

Yes, without. I thought that it would be fixed by the patch and took the mod out.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member

I've been using a few since Tuesday's patch and they seem to be working as intended for me, i.e. Sims go to work on time, get paid, get promoted, can take PTO.

Do you have the most recent link to the Part-Time Agency career? I’ve tried it, but my Sim won’t go to work. (I still haven’t patched, though.)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    AyKooChao wrote: »

Do you have the most recent link to the Part-Time Agency career? I’ve tried it, but my Sim won’t go to work. (I still haven’t patched, though.)

As far as I know, this is the latest:

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/172770964012/part-time-agency-staff-career-pack-teens
    Thirty-seven ( <3 ) mod updates from Bienchen on 14 Nov.:

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/update-14-november-2020/

raftsalestablefix
    craftsalestablefix_version2
    thirsttweak_festivaltea
    braceletsandteethchangeforchildandteen
    grannyssupersoup
    notextmessagesforfixedbadrelationship
    dogwalkersinotherworlds
    lesscelebreact
    townieoverhaul_lessfame