Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape PICTURE-Thread

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    50596208296_4571c2d075_b.jpg

THIS is what I wanted. The mother-in-law is feeling protective of her daughter-in-law who is pregnant with her first baby.

So far the sentiments seem really great to me too! I also like that they don't stack too much and that it takes time to develop them.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Yuna has taken a break from cleaning up Evergreen Harbor to enjoy some great outdoorsy activities. :smiley:
    50595499998_9997daf418_k.jpg

50596360187_0ef5a37f63_k.jpg

She also enjoyed some time in the tub at the end of a long few days!
    50596360117_794c78e85d_k.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Looking at these pictures, I have a feeling that either vacationing in Mt.Komorebi works much better when your sim goes alone or this patch is really messing with my game. But with the needs decaying so much faster, sims dropping stuff from their queue all the time, overall sluggishness, and the game crashing at odd hours, trying to go on vacation is honestly a drag for me rn :( You'd think I'm playing on a potato rather than on a PC that far exceeds the requirements. I was really looking forward to this EP but I think I might spend my afternoon off playing something else...
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Looking at these pictures, I have a feeling that either vacationing in Mt.Komorebi works much better when your sim goes alone or this patch is really messing with my game. But with the needs decaying so much faster, sims dropping stuff from their queue all the time, overall sluggishness, and the game crashing at odd hours, trying to go on vacation is honestly a drag for me rn :( You'd think I'm playing on a potato rather than on a PC that far exceeds the requirements. I was really looking forward to this EP but I think I might spend my afternoon off playing something else...

Oh, sorry you're having so much trouble. I play with autonomy off because I can't stand my sims running off to do weird things, but I haven't crashed at all. That definitely sounds patch related :(
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Oh, sorry you're having so much trouble. I play with autonomy off because I can't stand my sims running off to do weird things, but I haven't crashed at all. That definitely sounds patch related :(

Yes it's quite annoying :( Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread, I just noticed on other simmer's pictures, sims seemed to act normal :D I'll take it back to the patch issue thread. But thank you for your comment <3
  • Options
    becky45414becky45414 Posts: 3 New Member
    I bought my Copy this morning and am about to launch it here soon :smile: sooo excited!!!!
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Shallot and little Kyra sledding.
    daca3c2ac715f8e4378f7a790ef3708bddfec6b2.png
    c6bf1ad6d1495b883633470f1a8e7fa892c3a936.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Ahh the pictures are making me sooo excited!

I've had the game installed since yesterday (UK had it available from 11pm) but work means I cant play until this evening, and the temptation is so strong while working from home with my laptop sitting next to me! :D

Been a while since I've been this excited to play! Hope everyone's having a good time
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited November 2020
    This hair literally looks like uncooked instant ramen....
    GofUG5K.png

The Sims 4: Farm Living confirmed!
    682YIDf.png
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Very cool screenshots everyone! Though I’m seeing some sims wear cold weather clothing from Seasons. Are the cold weather clothing from this pack not good or maybe you didn’t check them out yet?
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited November 2020
    My sims hiking with their dog. (Don't ask me why Brooke is hiking with high heels :lol: )

ikPK5vJ.png

Ouch, ski fall....

hXSdjcw.png
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    4W8Meoq.png61IFiQ2.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I love the new hair style and clothes.
    11-13-20-10-34-48-AM.png
    The light festival and my sim had the only entertainment.
    11-13-20-4-00-28-PM.png
    love the scenery though
    11-13-20-11-41-09-AM.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    TNM7bXC.png

Gave my sims and their house a makeover using the new stuff!

Here's a side by side of the house before and after:
    0VFivvn.png
    5KhR7A6.png
    Dining Area:
    hl6KuJv.png
    TNM7bXC.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    A few scenery pics
    pBSdHru.png

Js9fqbd.png

cx2PHhE.png
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

My boy making it look easy

HdxSsqj.png

And relaxing after:

gmUWFP5.png
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Unfortunately I didn't get very far, my game crashed - and I know there's a workaround for it, but I think I'll try build mode instead, I don't like playing live mode without sound.
    It all went well on the bunny slope...
    15a61d79a91c0f3ee8be268a4d8a4ae6ee70121e.jpg
    Until it didn't.
    c15f0a0f559f5afc01b2ec32a7486e1b89d75c49.jpg
    f4896d7ca53fcbe510aeeb695d89480a8d945995.jpg
    Actually, a fair resemblance to what my game did :joy:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'm so happy that festivals have made a comeback! The Festival of Light is my favourite.

VCULh5y.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Was playing with the Harris family from Eco Living so sent them on vacation. Very challenging to have a whole family there - toddler just gets left behind a lot. The grandmother rock climbs better than the teen though! People have been mentioning needs going down quicker since the patch and I agree they are, so that makes it even more challenging. Not sure I am a fan of the sentiments- one person is sad and they all are - between getting sad because they are not good at anything yet and tense from getting hurt and the needs plummeting so quickly - they are not really having a great time. They also do not change behavior - only provide more moodlets - like, one sim is protective of the toddler yet has no problem running off and leaving the toddler alone to go do something. Can't get to the top of the mountain or anything yet because their skills are not good enough and their vacation will end before they get good enough. Still have much to explore - overall, I like it as I love winter sports and the world is pretty and there is a lot to do there.

Hiking in the rain!
    eQcrif4.png
    Spirits.
    6du10fX.png
    Snow Festival.
    spwMZnw.png
    Mom and toddler wipe out on the sled!
    ui7p7kR.png
    Vending machine trying to rip off the teen!
    18DTMvO.png
    Hot pot (did not have the kotatsu table in the rental house so put one in the lounge).
    GkKdTsx.png
    Roasting marshmallows - kiddo decided he needed to be a bear on vacation and was perpetually sad - sigh.
    0RLm4HY.png

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

I wonder when Tanya will stop getting the sad moodlet after skiing due to not having completed a perfect run. I always got a laugh out of not being a great skiier myself. But I do enjoy the visuals.

wpGE1tY.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...