Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Can't wait to see all the pictures everyone will post. :)
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    My game crashed yesterday a few hours after the update. but I love the update. did you notice you can have an adult clean a toddler at teh sink, though they only do the swirly thing. their hygiene goes up a little.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I will hopefully be fast asleep under my cosy woollen duvet when it comes out, but I may have a peek at it before work tomorrow. I will have to set an alarm for work though, as I may get carried away and not notice the time :D
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    i'm going to be asleep when the game releases it seems as i've been up for almost 17 and a half hours
  • YhriteYhrite Posts: 2 New Member
    This is going to be a long day. Haven't been this excited for a new pack in a while. Really looking forward to moving my legacy family out of the city and into Senbamachi or Wakaba!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Some people are already getting it in different time zones. The US will be the last to get it.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I just did the Pre-Order for this pack today on the 12th, But I won't add the pack until Saturday the 14th, I want nothing to do with Friday's date, so ya I can not wait to see what is new even though I do not like winter it is way to cold for Me, I prefer spring & fall months :)
  • SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    Does anybody know if Hina K ( the girl from the trailer ) is in the game?
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    It's available at 11pm in the UK so I'll stay up to download it. I'm going to make a new sim to explore the pack for now instead of using Akira Kibo and his family like I originally planned.

I think I'll make the sim in a couple of hours and then just change some of her traits when the pack is up and running.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2020
    Some people are already getting it in different time zones. The US will be the last to get it.

we used to get things at 10 am pacfic time now we have to wait til 9 pm.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can't wait for 9pm PST. I already came up with a name for my Sim. I'm calling her Tonikawa Iwakakeru. She's named after two of my favorite new anime shows.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I'm so excited! How I wish I could download it right now!
    Screenshot%202020-11-12%20190937.png?dl=0
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Less than 4 hours to go in The UK and I am clock watching big time haha
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    1 Day Left!!!!!

We get to download at Midnight Tonight!!!! People in other time zones will get it Today!!!!

finely I've been looking so forward to this I will miss your count down thread @catloverplayer
    but I don't feel it will be very long till the next one
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    dsef wrote: »
    i'm going to be asleep when the game releases it seems as i've been up for almost 17 and a half hours

well you'll be able to enjoy the pack more when your well rested @dsef and if you go to sleep early enough you can get through some of your wait time
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Eeeeeeeeek it's on the way
    iGycPq4.png
  • stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    iGycPq4.png

Whereabouts are you that it is downloading already?? The wee symbols are everywhere but it's not available for me yet.
    Sorry, I am horrendously impatient.
    >:)
    stewby wrote: »
    iGycPq4.png

Whereabouts are you that it is downloading already?? The wee symbols are everywhere but it's not available for me yet.

she uses vpn
    iGycPq4.png

she uses vpn

Yes, this ^^
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Yhrite wrote: »
    This is going to be a long day. Haven't been this excited for a new pack in a while. Really looking forward to moving my legacy family out of the city and into Senbamachi or Wakaba!

Me too. I just haven't been into the packs this year. I like parts of them. Knitting is nice, just hate I didn't get some of the stuff I really liked from the vote. I like parts of Echo although I haven't used the world. I will one day when things slow down.

This pack just has so much to offer and being able to vacation wherever you want is just wonderful. It just has some incredible features. I'm thinking of pre-ordering tonight so I can play ASAP.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm seriously celebrating with a Pizza Tonight.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Just want to let people know, I just got it from Walmart for $33.88 - even has a disk! Can't play it yet, but l like that it was cheaper. May have just been an error at that store though because I don't think it is even supposed to be on the shelf yet.
  • stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    Ah, thank you. I am not smart enough to figure out VPNs so I will just keep watching gamechangers until it hits 23:00.

I love the whole Japanese theming and the colour swatches are so much better for my style of designing (the paler, more muted tones) so cannot wait to take my supersim (in progress) and move her to the mountain with a beautiful house full of platforms.
    :)
    Ah, thank you. I am not smart enough to figure out VPNs so I will just keep watching gamechangers until it hits 23:00.

I love the whole Japanese theming and the colour swatches are so much better for my style of designing (the paler, more muted tones) so cannot wait to take my supersim (in progress) and move her to the mountain with a beautiful house full of platforms.

Windscribe is incredibly easy to use :) But it's not such a long wait anymore now!

Happy to report I was able to play for about an hour without any crashes. Then it crashed. But at least downloading the EP didn't make the crashes or bugs worse, so that's something! ;)
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I'm downloading through a VPN right now and if I can do it anyone can, Im hopeless :) I use ProtonVpn. It's download and use instructions are very clear and the free version allows you to connect via Japan so you could download SE now.