Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• LeosimsLeosims Posts: 47 Member
    ... I am Doler?

What if you would Make a Thing,What you should be?
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Maybe furniture.

How's Batuu btw?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Ikkanu: Who? Um, sorry I think you have the wrong person. I do not know this Batuu of whom you speak.

(Translated from Ancient Sulani): What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bee: "Mine is Medusa. My mother gave it to me because every time I'd wake up my hair would be all over the place." (IRL that is my actual nickname).

Do you have a favorite meal you like to eat when you get the chance?

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sona: moku ijo pi pona mute li pona tawa mi. (I prefer excellent meals)

sina tan ma seme? mi tan ma Sulani. (where do you live?)
    Post edited by kusurusu on
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    Mabel: i have moved a lot, born in oasis springs, moved to sulani then san myschno now currently live in del sol valley.

how many times have you moved?
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Once.After my parents died but that's it
    Have you ever been in love?
    Sona: tenpo pini la, mi jo e meli e mije mute (I had multiple partners in my life)

same question
    Ikkanu (goes bright pink in the face and squirms a little): Ummm... May... be...

Have you ever found any treasures?
    edited October 2020
    Bee: "Sure have, just the other day I found the base of death relic in the jungle temple and even got to learn a hilarious joke from a skeleton so technically that was two treasures."

Do you get cabin fever easily in the winter?

• HenrySpiralHenrySpiral Posts: 124 Member
    Hiyo, fine fair folks!

At long last, I am back as Henry-Spiral! :-D

Now, to answer the last question posted as the Sim version of me (In both English and Simlish!):

Neeshga, bow get cabin fever neeshga matter hooba season it es! (No, I get cabin fever no matter what season it is!)

Why? Because I have a strong desire to get outside and go play.

So, here's my question: As your Sim, what kind of skill or super-power would you like to have most? For instance, Bayonetta's Slam-Punish Attack?
    Norrell: I already have super powers. I can go invisible, create illusions with my magic ring and hypnotise people into doing pretty much anything I want them to.

Same question.
    Sona: mi jo e ken mute. mi wile e ken pi Sulani Mana. (I do have many powers already, Sulani Mana would be nice)

sona sina li seme? (What are you most skilled in?)
    Norrell: My best skills? Easy; picking locks, causing illusions, rocking the world with my guitar playing and being exceptionally stylish and good looking.

Tadeo: That's most of your skills.

Norrell: Yes, because I'm equally amazing at all of them.

Tadeo: And how is being good looking a skill?!

Norrell: (Points to face and body) Hey, you see this? This all takes a LOT of maintenance!

Tadeo: Right. Sure.

Norrell: Anyway, how do you like to make mischief?

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2020
    An anonymous professional hatchet man: I like to use the lowest key method to create the highest key effect, for example, secretly turn on the audio equipment so that everyone can hear how dirty they say in the background! Because I'm such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    But I can't do too much since that. You haven't right to know what happened that day.

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited October 2020
    Sona: o lukin!
    5DpbGnk.png
    9fd9l9v.png
    HSvlEcd.png

kule/telo pona tawa sina li seme? (speaking of colors/drinks, which one is your favorite?)
    edited October 2020
    Kio: My favourite colour is pink. I like pink drinks too, and pink fruits. I mostly drink plasma fruit juice but lately I've really gotten into fizzy juicing and the other day managed to make a sweet rose kombucha.

What is your favourite thing to craft/ make?
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    edited October 2020
    Raymond: I'm not that much of a creative person, heh, so I don't know. Feels like everything I put together ends up falling apart, and my housemate, Darcy, just comes around and rolls her eyes at how incompetently made my creation is. Just like my food. Everyone hates my cooking, because I can't cook. Even I hate my own cooking, heh. I guess the closest thing you can call "creative" are my totally amazing joke books such as "I Got Beaten Up By My Neighbors And You Can Do The Same If You Follow My Tips." ...funny how that book is my second most successful one, though...after "I Was Attacked By Bees And It Hurt Really Bad".

What is the worst thing you had ever eaten?
    A1hnP0t.png
    Kio: When I ate this strange red fruit from an alien planet. It wasn't the taste, it actually tasted pretty nice; like the flavours of peach and sour apple combined with the texture of a strawberry.
    No, what made it bad was that it turned me into an evil zombie and then I tried to infect the entire world with mind controlling plant spores. That was a rough time.

Have you ever met something/ someone who was from a different realm?
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    edited November 2020
    Skyler: I mean, my mom is literally a nymph from another dimension. Not my other mom, but my mom. My parents are sapphic.

Edit: forgot question, oops aha

Have you ever been in a physical altercation?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Morgan Richard: Yes, actually. I caught this skeeze tresspassing on my property, actually peering through my windows at me! I confronted him and he refused to back down and it ended in my handing him a piece of his...beast of burden.

Have you ever thought for sure you saw a scarecrow move on its own?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Bee: "From a distance, yes. Though think it may have been my eyes playing tricks on me from being tired though."

Have you ever seen a servo flirting with your laptop?

Gordon: "Nope, never. But my laptop is top secret and any servo that touched it would need to be decommissioned."

Do you think two people have to agree on fruitcake to really make it together?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Kio: Wow, I never thought of it before but Jelly and I did have different opinions on fruitcake. Maybe that's why it didn't work out between us? She never liked it at all, whereas with me it's not my favourite cake but I appreciate the time and effort gone in to making a good quality gourmet fruitcake and the human holiday traditions behind it really interest me.
    Personally I'd love to live in a world where fruitcake lovers and haters can all get along together.

Have you been to a Spooky party recently?
    Anders: Went to one at my ex-boyfriend Wolfgang's...well, Straud Manor but Wolfgang had his vampiric offspring Max Villareal actually slay Vlad, and thereafter took domain at Straud Manor, along with begotten children. His daughter Lupine, in fact, is expecting with Patchy...Wolfgang was NOT happy about that particular match but I guess Patchy turns out to be a babe once he's in human form...at least this one did!

Anyway, it was a riot of a party at Straud Manor, even had a vengeful vampire-killed-by-sun ghost, nee Luna Villareal, show up and cause some mayhem because Wolfgang moved on after Luna's death and Luna's ghost does not forgive.

Great food, lots of people, great atmosphere, even some drama? I'd say it was a great party. Glad the cleanup wasn't my job, though! And Wolf and I can still be friends, which is awesome...I would rather have never been his lover if it had meant losing him forever as a friend.

Do you know any ghosts or vampires or human scarecrows?

xicwqMCm.jpg