Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hallgerd's buildings - Feline Grace - gym in Brindleton Bay

HallgerdHallgerd Posts: 43 Member
edited February 21 in Nominated Threads
I would like to present my first home here and at the same time the first video on Youtube. This is a tiny cafe in Syvan Glade, i.e. in the Forest Glade. I am a little nervous because this is a debut, I have no experience in editing films, this is my first one. I hope it will get better over time. I often watch different channels with speedbuilds, stopmotions and ... they bore me a little, I usually scroll to the end to see the finished building. I prefer to watch various tricks and tricks in separate films. That's why I made a movie that I would like to watch more often. I called myself this type - impression.
I invite you to watch and criticize.

syl%2B%25283%2529.png

syl%2B%252810%2529.png

syl%2B%252812%2529.png

syl%2B%252821%2529.png

syl%2B%252828%2529.png

The lot is of course downloadable from the gallery, my ID - SimHallgerd - LINK

Some more photos TUTAJ

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Your Sylvan Glade cafe is very beautiful! :) Very lovely design,roofing, patterned windows and door! Very nice fishing pond, and it is great the wishing well is there. Lovely interior furnishing of the cafe! The flowers on the dining tables and in the windows nook are lovely! Very pretty mosaic flooring! The teapots cabinet and menu board on the wall are great. Very nice outdoors dining area on the porch for sims to enjoy eating and drinking items that they have bought, outside in the air, and beautiful setting!
    You have produced the video so very well! It showcases the cafe in a very lovely way! Your fairy sim is pretty! It is lovely the way you used her in the video.
    It is a very lovely cafe! :)
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    what cheat do you use to put the lot down?
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • HallgerdHallgerd Posts: 43 Member
    @rosemow thank you for the kind words. I read this forum and see that you are truly a good spirit here.

@gothiclolitapl it is bb.enablefreebuild
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Wow, that's beautiful! <3

I was going to say it might be a bit small, but then I remembered that Sylvan Glade isn't exactly a place where random sims just pop in unless you invite them, so it's probably the ideal location for a romantic date without intrusions from annoying NPCs.

Have you play-tested it, @Hallgerd? Does it work like a normal café, despite being on a hidden lot? I can't wait to get home and place it in my own Sylvan Glade, which at the moment only has a forbidden tree. :D (There has to be something special to a hidden lot, right?)
    edited May 2020
    Unfortunately, you can't change the type of plot to a cafe, but when Sim is there he can hire a barista and then it can pretend to be a cafe.
    edited June 2020
    Today I would like to introduce another public plot. This is a renovated Blue Velvet nightclub in Willow Creek. Outside, the building was almost unchanged - I liked its unique atmosphere - it was only slightly enlarged and decorated with flowers, and tables in the garden were added. The interior, however, underwent a general renovation. A stage was built in the main hall, where local artists perform. The bar was moved closer and a dance hall was added. On the first floor there is a room where Sims can spend time playing or talking by the fireplace. It is a very atmospheric place, on summer nights jazz music can be heard throughout the district.

bv35.png

bv42.png

bv18.png

bv12.png

Some more photos HERE
    edited June 2020
    Your makeover of the Blue Velvet lounge is lovely! :) The flowers are very nice on the balcony railing and the hanging baskets are nice. Very lovely area! Sims will enjoy watching musical performances whilst sitting at the tables. Very nice red curtains and the spotlights look great! Very nice complementing red dining chairs, and tables with pretty candles. Very nice bar area, with neon bar signs and drinks wall shelving . Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables having drinks from the bar. The music themed wallart through the build adds a great look to the rooms! Very nice tall wallart in the main room! Very nice lounge and dance floor room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas or have fun dancing on the dance floor. The balcony tables area is very nice. Sims would have nice views of the downstairs areas whilst sitting there. Very nice fireplace lounge room for Sims to enjoy sitting near the fire having a drink from the bar or have fun playing card table games or foosball.
    It is a lovely lounge venue :)
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Hallgerd Wow! Your videos are great! It's hard to believe these are your first. The cafe you created is so lovely and I just love the mood of your video. I enjoyed the 2nd one you did just as much. I love how they're like little movies. Such a good job!
    @rosemow, @debjameswhite thanks for comments
    Today, something completely different style. this is my version of "Green Getaway" in Granite Falls. Designed for a pair of Sims. On the ground floor there is one bedroom and bathroom, and an open living room, dining room and kitchen. In the attic there is an additional bedroom for one Sim.

gg17.png
    a33.png
    gg15.png
    a24.png
    a26.png
    gg42.png
    a4.png

Some more photos HERE
    Green Getaway is a lovely home for Granite Falls! :) Very nice exterior design, warm wood wall textures, pegs on walls, and great roofing design! Lovely landscaping with the plants, flowers, trees! Very nice campfire, and outdoors dining areas,The interior furnishings are lovely and homely! Very nice wood texture of the furnishings, The wall paintings, tapestries, heart decor, and fruit wallart and hanging herbs in the kitchen area are very nice! The flowers on the dining table are pretty! The candles on the tables in the sofa seat sitting area and in the bedrooms are very nice,and are calming. The jackalope soft toy is cute!
    It is very nice peaceful and calming home :)
  • Jen411371__Jen411371__ Posts: 36 Member
    Love your builds, especially the sylvan glade cafe! Also, i love your cinematic style videos, really lovely style 👌
    @rosemow , @Jen411371__ thank you for the kind words. Today I'm coming back to Willow Creek. This is my version of Streamlet Single lot. It is a relatively small house for a pair of Sims and possibly one child. The ground floor is open, there is a kitchen, dining room, lounge and work area. There are two bedrooms upstairs. The color of the facade and the material remained unchanged, as were the tiles. I changed the finishes - instead of green columns, arches and balustrades, I gave white - it gave a more decorative, "lacy" effect.

ss01%2B%25286%2529.png
    ss01%2B%25282%2529.png
    ss03%2B%252813%2529.png
    ss08%2B%25283%2529.png
    ss08%2B%25285%2529.png
    ss09%2B%25281%2529.png
    ss10%2B%25285%2529.png
    ss11%2B%25284%2529.png

Some more photos HERE
    Very lovely makeover of Streamlet Single! :) The roofing is very nice, and very pretty flowerbox windows, flowers on home edges! Very nice outdoors dining, bbq area on porch! Lovely rocks water fountains! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the crafting table. Very nice open layout, furnishing of the living areas. The blue, orange colour scheme is very nice. The shoe, clothes racks near door are homely touches. Very nice window sofa seat sitting area to enjoy resting there in sunlight. Very nice furnishing and design of the bedrooms! The soft toys on the bedhead wall shelving in the kids room are cute! Very nice windows study desk nook. The side wall bookcases shelving is very nice.
    It is a lovely family home :)
    @rosemow thank you. Today another house from the poorest district of Willow Creek.

This is my version of the Crick Cabana lot in Willow Creek, located in Foundry Cove. There is a mysterious tree nearby with a passage to the Sylvan Glade. It is a relatively small house for a pair of Sims and possibly one child. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with access to the terrace, a small dining corner, a sitting room and a toilet. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, bathroom and balconies. I added blue to the white color of the facade. White itself seemed a bit bland. Decorative arches, cornices and columns were also added. I left the characteristic, decorative feature of the building - a semicircular projection - extended to 3/4 of a circle for the entire corner and added three smaller ones in the back and side walls of the building.

13.08.2020_20-55-35.png
    03.png
    05.png
    08.png
    09.png
    15.png
    19.png
    20.png
    25.png
    26.png
    29.png

Some more photos HERE
    Your version of Crick Cabana is lovely! :) Very nice exterior design, blue and white colors, and the cornices, columns and architectural design are lovely! Very pretty flowers and plants on the corner edges! Very nice bbq and outdoors dining area on the front patio. The gardening side patio area is very nice. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The clothes and shoes racks are homely. and the nearby candles are pretty! Very nice kitchen! The wall tiling, sunny sunflowers on top of the fridge, and the patterned curtains are very nice! The utensils container, wall cutlery, hanging herbs and cookbooks are homely touches. Very great design of the shelves feature! Very lovely curtained windows living room area! The snowflake decorations on the windows are pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair and sofa there watching tv, Very lovely bedroom designs! The black and white color and the patterned wallpaper in the master bedroom is very nice! Lovely curtains, confetti wall print blue, yellow of the kids bedroom, They will enjoy sunlight on them whilst studying at the windows desk.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    This is my version of the Daisy Hovel lot in Willow Creek. It is a relatively small house for a single or a pair of Sims. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with access to the garden, a glass dining corner, a living room and a bathroom. On the first floor there is a bedroom and a second bathroom. The colors of the facade have been kept from the original, decorative arches, cornices and columns have been added. At the back of the house there is a recreation area with a small pool. The main decorative motif of the garden are white flowers referring to the name of the lot. I wanted the house to look "daisy".

dh11%2B%25282%2529.png
    dh14%2B%25281%2529.png
    dh14%2B%252810%2529.png
    dh2%2B%252811%2529.png
    dh3%2B%25281%2529.png
    dh3%2B%25283%2529.png
    dh5%2B%25283%2529.png

Some more photos HERE
    Your version of Daisy Hovel is very lovely! :) Very pretty flowerbox windows and flowers through the outdoors areas! The picket fencing is homely. The corner pool, and loungers area is very nice! The mosaic tiling base on the pool is great! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq porch for sims to enjoy cooking and dining in the outside air. The yellow color of the outdoors seating is a sunny touch. The furnishing of the interior is very lovely! The patterned wall tiling in the kitchen and bathroom are pretty! The flowers on the kitchen counter and the hanging herbs are nice touches. The glass windows dining nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy eating their meals there in the sunshine. The flowers on the table and the candle are lovely for sims to see as they dine there. The bedroom is very pretty! The purple colour and the patterned curtains are lovely! The reading nook is very nice! It is a lovely place to enjoy reading books from the bookcase.
    It is a very pretty and homely home ! :)
    I invite you for a short walk around the flower shop. On the ground floor there is a shop and greenhouses, on the first floor there is a small social room with a computer, a place to eat a meal and a toilet. Bargain Bend is a fully functional shop with a flower arrangement table. You can sell all bouquets on glass shelves (they can be completed both in the store mode and by making bouquets and replacing the goods), a few potted flowers on the floor and gardening tools in the yard. The rest is decoration.
    I invite you to watch and criticize.

bb01%20(7).png

bb01%20(14).png

bb02%20(5).png

bb02%20(8).png

bb02%20(11).png
    bb03%20(1).png
    bb03%20(23).png
    bb03%20(18).png
    bb03%20(28).png
    bb04%20(1).png
    bb04%20(9).png
    bb04%20(10).png

Some more photos HERE

Bargain Bend is a very lovely flower shop! :) Very pretty exterior design, white colour, and the double front steps with flowers inbetween is very nice! Very nice glass roof greenhouses and the outdoors gardening areas with fountain is very great! The interior furnishings are lovely! The displays of items on tables, walls and shelves to buy are very nice! The flower arrangement table nook is great.The floral wall art is pretty. Very nice upstairs computer nook.
    It is a beautiful shop to visit and to own :)
    edited July 2023
    In Brindleton Bay, the first building I missed in the game was the gym. I built it in the center of the town, in the place where " Catscratch Cottage" originally stood. On the ground floor there are changing rooms, toilets, showers and an area where hungry Sims can grab a bite to eat after intense exercise. There is an exercise room upstairs. The building is cat friendly. The purrs have their bowls near the buffet, there are litter boxes in the toilet. On the first floor there are scratchers and beds.

04.06.2023_13-09-10.png
    04.06.2023_13-11-46.png
    04.06.2023_13-14-52.png
    04.06.2023_13-23-27.png
    04.06.2023_13-38-24.png
    04.06.2023_13-43-58.png
    04.06.2023_13-57-44.png

Some more photos HERE
    edited July 2023
    Feline Grace Gym is lovely! :) Very great exterior design and blue, brown wood walls. It is a great place for both sims and their cats to visit with many cat themed items throughout the venue. Very lovely furnishing of the ground floor dining area and the upper level sitting area. The furnishing of the upper level with the fitness equipment items is great! Very nice layout of the interior areas and the sports themed wall art suits the build very well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top