Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quick question about popular mod compatibility

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
I am currently using MCCC, Meaningful Stories and a variety of SimRealist mods like Mortem, Organic (Hair), Private Practice and Sim National Bank.

I am wondering whether Slice of Life would play nicely with these mods or if:
-the sickness in SOL might conflict with Private Practice
-whether the whole hair thing will have issues with insecurity/attractiveness etc
-whether the new Personality and Emotions will have trouble with Meaningful Stories
-and just generally conflicts like above including stuff I may not have thought of.

If anyone has been playing a modded game and can suggest what I might expect (should I perhaps choose to install SOL) it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    I am currently using MCCC, Meaningful Stories and a variety of SimRealist mods like Mortem, Organic (Hair), Private Practice and Sim National Bank.

-whether the whole hair thing will have issues with insecurity/attractiveness etc
    -whether the new Personality and Emotions will have trouble with Meaningful Stories
    -and just generally conflicts like above including stuff I may not have thought of.

If anyone has been playing a modded game and can suggest what I might expect (should I perhaps choose to install SOL) it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I would suggest asking your questions either on the discord for SimRealist's Mods or on the MCCC General Support Discord.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    NRowe wrote: »

I had SOL and Private Practice both installed for a while and I didn't detect any conflicts at all.
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    The emotions from SOL work perfectly with Meaningful Stories. Also, I highly advise any player that uses mods to join the MCCC support discord!
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord