Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Sometimes my sim feels like she is the only one working down at the precinct.

qoM3y1X.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Bruce Weller has been out of control for awhile, so I decided he needed a roommate to help keep him in check. This is Marcie Companion....she has good traits, so maybe they'll rub off on Bruce. She also has the "neat" trait, and the first thing she did was clean up Bruce's disgusting trailer lol

Avt0KBF.png
  • Options
    Drill sargeant Captain Serious is the Landgraab's new roommate, and he's there to give them some much-needed discipline. He dragged Nancy to the club out in the rain, and she has the "sad panda" moodlet because I make her wear that silly hat all the time lol

DwjVUQr.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hadley Cole-Cordova and Marcus Cordova. They're just too cute! I wanted them to take a selfie as Marcus doesn't have very long before he passes away. He's eight 'years'(days) older than Hadley.
    50585634916_3f8bec338f_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    ALuLrgI.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily and Peanut snuggle time.
    CqhIuOP.png
  • Options
    The Landgraab's new live-in drill instructor supervises while they work out

KFu2P6a.png
  • Options
    I'll never understand the "logic" of TS4's gameplay. Captain Serious is hungry, so he ordered fries from the bartender---she pulled them out from under the bar and set them in front of him. Does she have tiny invisible elves under the bar that cook all of the food?

HwONqmw.png
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EmZ_TGbVMAATHtG.jpg

Well... That certainly surprised me! I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I've definitely had Sims graduate with high marks before. Ironically his dad also failed college too. 🤔

EmZ_ekHU0AADyro.jpg

However I guess that means he can follow his passion! He loves history and strives to uncover the past. Archeologist here we come!

EmZ_iVCUYAAH0mQ.jpg

Long way to go.... His first discovery was a fake lol
  • Options
    Bartender Vlad? I never expected that one! He better get his umbrella out, or his vampire skin will burn in the sun quickly!

Vfxcf1j.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    Went to a restaurant and this lovely lady had been seated outside in a short dress, during a blizzard.
    JzCoWhN.png
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    Went to a restaurant and this lovely lady had been seated outside in a short dress, during a blizzard.
    JzCoWhN.png

I think that's Mele K from Sulani. Hopefully she changes outfits soon!
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    lol sentiments I love this one bitter sentiment I'm going to enjoying messing with my households
    QzZE37V.png
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    @Amj1995: I have to admit that I couldn't resist downloading some more of your awesome Sims. I have yet to see Naveen in my game though. Maybe he's hiding from his wife to be?
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @Amj1995: I have to admit that I couldn't resist downloading some more of your awesome Sims. I have yet to see Naveen in my game though. Maybe he's hiding from his wife to be?

@83bienchen: Oh thank you! Haha one of the past days I did see a lot of them being downloaded. I hope you enjoy them! Haha hope you post pics if they meet. :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    jJh5GhJ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Just look at those puppy dog eyes.

uGx31Pk.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    This Sim is my splash of color! I can't wait for Snowy Escape for some harajuku decora looks

ij9aBvn.png
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    My legacy sim, Elliandra Blagsby, that I've been playing with since Realm of Magic finally passed. The last picture I got of her was pushing one of her granddaughters on a swing. (Thankfully, I've got her saved with no aging in another save.)
    50588808256_f09aae71d8_k.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    VukHtmT.png

What a cute picture! 💛

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bruce Weller has been out of control for awhile, so I decided he needed a roommate to help keep him in check. This is Marcie Companion....she has good traits, so maybe they'll rub off on Bruce. She also has the "neat" trait, and the first thing she did was clean up Bruce's disgusting trailer lol

Avt0KBF.png

They sound like a fun pair! 😁
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    I decided to take a break from my legacy save and start a new one! This is Yuna. She is an active gal, working on cleaning up Evergreen Harbor, and has been knitting and selling things on Plopsy while living off the grid. She is going to be completely ready to hit the slopes and climb the mountain in a few days!
    50588939087_db829b74a8_k.jpg
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    My sim Worth Jackson. I'm checking out the new features from the patch and I decided to stop by her house and took her out to the nightclub.

EsRHXTs.png
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    My sim Worth Jackson. I'm checking out the new features from the patch and I decided to stop by her house and took her out to the nightclub.

EsRHXTs.png

Wow, she's beautiful
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

EsRHXTs.png

Wow, she's beautiful

@Nate_Whiplash1 Thank you! I was playing with her....haven't for ages (haven't played the game for ages) and I was actually kinda stunned by her beauty myself! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top