Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    so nikki is the mole or the winner. Jeroen is the mole or the runner up, and Tygo is the winner or runner up?

So it's either nikki mole, Tygo winner, jeroen runner up or
    Jeroen mole, nikki winner, Tygo runner up. Right?
    Yup, one of those two scenarios.
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I wanted him in the finale.

I thought it was Peggy, but Vul pointed out that people who suspected her consistently got booted out (including Patrick.)

I think Nikkie might be too obvious as the Mole.

A commenter pointed out that Jeroen avoided money spots throughout the challenge, so it could be him. I think it's between him and Tygo. Barely anyone ever suspects Jeroen too, and the editors usually try to make the Mole look less suspicious on TV
    There was a spoiler going on on Jeroen's social media: he mentioned he'd returned from a holiday just a few days after Ron's birthday, so based on that post he'd have left at this execution. But with his survival this episode it's turned out it's ultimately a false lead. So... I guess he is the Mole after all. Especially now that Patrick's been executed after consistently suspecting Peggy throughout the season.

I'm foreseeing one of the following two outcomes:
    1) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Tygo has had him as a suspect for a while as well and will become the runner up, whereas Peggy will be executed because she's either just flabbergasted after her Mole Ron left or chooses Nikkie or Tygo as a new Mole.
    2) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Peggy comes to the realisation that Jeroen is the Mole and beats Tygo in the test, leaving Tygo to be the final boot. But because Nikkie has been keeping track of Jeroen for longer she has better intel on him and wins.

tl;dr: Jeroen = Mole, Nikkie = Winner, Peggy's suspicions will influence whether she or Tygo becomes Runner-Up.

It looks like the first scenario is going to happen Vul :D
    Not 100% the same though, gotta admit that. Tygo apparently thought Peggy was the Mole instead of being on Jeroen's trail as well.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I thought it was Peggy, but Vul pointed out that people who suspected her consistently got booted out (including Patrick.)

A commenter pointed out that Jeroen avoided money spots throughout the challenge, so it could be him. I think it's between him and Tygo. Barely anyone ever suspects Jeroen too, and the editors usually try to make the Mole look less suspicious on TV
    There was a spoiler going on on Jeroen's social media: he mentioned he'd returned from a holiday just a few days after Ron's birthday, so based on that post he'd have left at this execution. But with his survival this episode it's turned out it's ultimately a false lead. So... I guess he is the Mole after all. Especially now that Patrick's been executed after consistently suspecting Peggy throughout the season.

1) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Tygo has had him as a suspect for a while as well and will become the runner up, whereas Peggy will be executed because she's either just flabbergasted after her Mole Ron left or chooses Nikkie or Tygo as a new Mole.
    2) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Peggy comes to the realisation that Jeroen is the Mole and beats Tygo in the test, leaving Tygo to be the final boot. But because Nikkie has been keeping track of Jeroen for longer she has better intel on him and wins.

tl;dr: Jeroen = Mole, Nikkie = Winner, Peggy's suspicions will influence whether she or Tygo becomes Runner-Up.

Not 100% the same though, gotta admit that. Tygo apparently thought Peggy was the Mole instead of being on Jeroen's trail as well.
    At that point either one of them could've gone
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

At that point either one of them could've gone
    Pretty much, yup.
    Banner.png
    I'm looking up Ron's earlier work and came across this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYyHA22uiro

Oh Ron
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oooh yess!

https://youtu.be/w5-DHYRy-d0

This one's also great XD Kind of like Fall Guys, but instead it's teams from different European countries battling it out.
    Banner.png
    F5DSMa3.png
    🦊

And it seems to be like a mix of American Gladiator and Japanese game shows, from the few minutes I've watched :D

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I'm watching the mole... :smiley:
    https://youtu.be/0J_Sh0xAtYo

EPISODE 8 - FINALE has been subbed!
    Banner.png
    It's Jeroen AFTER ALL!
    Banner.png
    Ugh... Got problems with WiFi :s
    My mole is the winner... ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ugh... Got problems with WiFi :s

Nuuu :(
    Banner.png
    I finally watched it all... :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I finally watched it all... :smiley:
    What do you think of the sabotages so far?

IMO Jeroen was a solid Mole, not outright top tier, but he's done a good job. I wonder though how the game would've ended if Nikkie didn't spot him in the church?
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited October 2020
    I was wondering if she was the mole or saw the mole because of that look back.
    NIKKIE WON!

Sneaky Jeroen

Anyone else having problems with Discord right now?
    Banner.png

Got in just fine

Oh, I see what you mean now. Channels keep failing to load for me

edited November 2020

Ooof, that's bad :/ Plehhh...

Hopefully Discord gets itself sorted out soon :o
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

I'm still having these issues, you guys still not able to get in?

I'm still having these issues, you guys still not able to get in?

It's been solved for me by now.
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I never noticed any discord issues honestly
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Hi there! anyone remember me? no? :s
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment